Lowe’s: *HOT* $10 Off a $10 Purchase Coupon

Yay! Did you get an email for signing up for a MyLowe’s account as per the offer I mentioned here? Mine just came and it’s valid for $10 off a $10 purchase! Yippee!! :D

If you didn’t sign up for this offer yet, just head on over to Lowe’s where you can snag a rare $10 off a $10 purchase coupon when you sign up for a MyLowe’s Account! The coupon will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours and is valid through 10/31.

What freebies are you planning to snag with this *HOT* coupon?

*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount. Coupon is good for a single receipt purchase of any in-stock or Special Order merchandise only. Coupon is not redeemable for cash, is nontransferable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Void if altered,copied, transferred or sold through any online auction. Limit one coupon per household. Not valid on previous sales, purchase of services or gift cards.

• Tiffany says:

I still haven’t gotten mine and I could REALLY use it. If anyone doesn’t need theirs, I would really appreciate having it. Thank you. My e-mail is jarrodandtiffany@att.net

• Crystal T. says:

I just went to lowes today and used it for swifter refills and paper plates. Had a little issue with the coupon scanning but the lady at customer service had a manager out it through. Happy to score some freebies!

• Donna says:

So I just got off the phone with customer service & the lady I spoke with said they are dealing with an internal issue & are working with their marketing team about it. She said to wait another 24-48 hours and I should receive it. So we will see, but I’m not to sure that I will get it anymore…

• tammy says:

i called lowes after the internet would not accept my code and they said that they have deactivated all the codes because of a scam! now CS won’t honor the coupon and gave me 10% instead. ugh.

• Michelle says:

Ughh, I’m going to be so mad if they won’t let me use it!!

• Jenna says:

I’m thinking that this coupon was not supposed to be $10 off $10. I called lowes and they were asking all sorts of questions about where I heard about the coupon and what value I thought it was supposed to be, etc. They said I would receive an email within the next 48 hours from their Internet department, but I am not holding my breath that I will get this coupon.

• Amanda R. says:

I hadn’t received it either, so I called customer service and they gave me an in-store coupon code to take with me. Hopefully Lowes will honor it because I don’t have a coupon in hand…we’ll see.

• Shayla says:

As suspected, when it’s too good to be true it is. I got mine (since I initially signed up when Collin first posted about it) but when I shared with family after I received my email, they never got one =( I understand that sometimes you win some, sometimes you don’t but I am irritated because they never received theirs even though when they signed up the promo was still running. Now the page says the promo has ended.

• Tarri says:

Received the email for this today

• Corinne says:

I wrote to Lowes.com about not receiving my coupon after their website said I would receive an email with $10 off in 24-48 hours and they replied with a coupon for me to use.

• Michelle says:

I used my coupon in store today with no problem :D

• Hope says:

I may try to use mine in store as well. I sent them an email about how I haven’t been able to use the code online, haven’t got a response yet. oh well.

• Suzy says:

LOWES DEACTIVATED ALL OF THESE CODES due to fraud. :( However, I spent some time on the phone with customer service (NC was helpful, NM was not) to complain. They ARE enpowered to either place the order for you and credit you $10 towards it or send you out another $10 coupon in the mail. I insisted they did the former and got a pack of 15 Bounty Basic paper towel rolls for $3 which I picked up in-store this weekend. Very disappointed in Lowes. I would have been very embarrassed had this coupon not worked in person.

• jennifer says:

I wrote them an e-mail because i never received my coupon after about five days and just received my response today. She did send me a coupon code to use, although i am a little nervous about taking this e-mail in w/o an actual scannable coupon. She also specified that this was only to be used in store not online.

• Joann says:

I went to the Lowes page, filled out the info then found that the promotion had expired. :(