High Value Head & Shoulders and Robitussin Coupons in 9/30 Newspaper + Deal Scenarios

Heads up! There will be a couple high value coupons in tomorrow’s paper that will make for some great deals! Watch for a $2/1 Head & Shoulders Product coupon in the 9/30 Procter & Gamble Newspaper Coupon Insert. Also, watch for a $3/1 Robitussin coupon in the 9/30 Red Plum Newspaper Coupon Insert (may be regional).

Check out this great deal you can score at Walmart on Head & Shoulders…

Head & Shoulders Shampoo 6.8 oz $2.67
Use the $2/1 Head & Shoulders Product coupon found in the 9/30 PG
Final cost only $0.67!

And here are some deals you can score at CVS…

Head & Shoulders Shampoo 14.2 oz or Conditioner 13.5 oz $4.99
Use the $2/1 Head & Shoulders Product coupon found in the 9/30 PG
Final cost only $2.99!

Buy 2 participating Mucinex, NyQuil, DayQuil, or Robitussin products = $3 Ecb (limit 5)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Robitussin Cold + Flu 20ct products $4.99 each
Total = $9.98
Use 2 $3/1 coupons found in the 9/30 RP
Pay $3.98
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost only $0.98 total – $0.49 each!
*There’s also a $2/1 Robitussin Cold+Flu 20 ct. coupon found here

*Remember, these deals don’t start until 9/30!

(Thanks, I Heart CVS and thanks and photo credit, The Wally World Woman!)

• Kristen says:

Yayayayay!!!! Love the head and shoulders deal at Walmart!!! Thanks!

• ozi says:

Walgreens also has a good deal on robitussin this week and I think rite aid too.

• Makayla says:

Thanks for the deal, Collin. Great price for stock up or donation on this product. Also the Redplum 9/16 has a regional Target coupon for Head & Shoulders $1/1. Any ideas on pricing there. :D

• Dino says:

Yay! Great deals

• Bill says:

I did not see the Head & Shoulders deal at Walmart. The cheapest price was $4.99 for a bottle.

• jdhlsc169 says:

I will tell you ladies, that I will probably not go back to Walmart unless they change what they are doing. I had 4 coupons totaling $15 that wouldn’t scan and they wouldn’t take them because they wouldn’t scan. Always before, they overrode it, but not this time. I put in a report in on FB and they said they would have the store manager contact me, but if that is the way it is going to be (looks like all across the country), then I won’t go back. It takes too much of my time to get ready, then shop and not know if they will take the coupon? It’s not worth it.

I just thought I’d give you gals a heads up, because it may happen to you too. Colin, if you want to post this anyplace else, feel free.

• Bill says:

At least since July when going to Walmart I am told “if they (coupons) don’t scan, I can’t take them” every time I show the cashier I have coupons. They have told me this about coupons that come from the Sunday paper inserts. I have asked from time to time “why wouldn’t they scan?”

I have yet to receive a reply other than a shrug of the shoulders.