FREE Pink Cookware Set w/ $30 P&G Purchase

Yeah! This ever popular rebate offer is available again! Similar to last year, simply purchase $30 of participating P&G products in one transaction at a participating store, and you’ll snag a FREE Good Cook’s Pink cookware set (a $50 value!) shipped right to your door. This Good Cook’s Hope Line Pink Cookware Set includes a 9.25″ Sauté Pan, Colander, Flexible Non-slip Cutting Board, Turner and Tongs!

To find a participating store near you and for more details, head over here, enter your zip code, choose a store and then click on the “View Offer” button. Then just head to the store and purchase $30 worth of participating P&G products during the dates specified on the offer form. Mail the completed the offer form and your original cash register receipt showing purchase of $30 or more of eligible P&G products circled to: Cooking Up Early Detection, P.O. Box 49151, Dept. C, Strongsville, OH 44149-0151.

You can check the status of your request online at www.therebatecenter.com/pg or by contacting Customer Service at 866-512-8933.

Fine Print: Mail-in offer forms from a non-participating store will not be honored. Participating Procter & Gamble products include Always®, Aussie®, Bounce®, Bounty®, Braun®, Camay®, Cascade®, Charmin®, Cheer®, Clairol®, Clearblue Easy®, Cover Girl®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Dreft®, Duracell®, Era®, Febreze®, Fixodent®, Gain®, Gillette®, Gleem®, Glide®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Hydrience®, Iams®, Ivory®, Joy®, Luvs®, Metamucil®, Mr. Clean®, Natural Instincts®, Nice & Easy®, Olay®, Old Spice®, Oral B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Pepto Bismol®, Prilosec OTC®, Puffs®, Safeguard®, Scope®, Secret®, Swiffer®, Tampax®, Tide®, and Vicks®. Limit one (1) Cookware set per household address.

(Thanks, Amy!)

• Melody says:

I wonder if Target is participating this year ? I only see Publix when I look it up on the locator on the site.

• Karen says:

Does anyone know if it’s a nice set? I rarely spend that much in household products at once.

• Ashley says:

My first frying pan from them is still hanging in there from 3 years ago.

• Yen says:

Got one for me and my mom in the last two years this was offered and we both love it! The quality is really good. We still have everything we’ve ever gotten from this promotion and it is still in great shape! Definitely impressed with the quality!

• dealzgurl says:

I think you’ll be pleased by how nice the set is. I just checked and several independent stores are participating in my area but I’m not sure they all take coupons and I doubt if they double so I will be sticking with my trusty Publix!

• Rebecca says:

Is that $30 before or after discounts or coupons?

• Ashley says:

I’ve been doing this the last few years, and my pink frying pan from 3 years ago is still my best friend, and still hanging in there. Coupons pretty much make this a freebie, keep a eye out for P&G deals!

• beth says:

Trying to find out…will they accept a $30 total BEFORE coupons?

• karen says:

bummerrrrrrr! :(
    the only store participating around me is market basket

• john says:

only 1 store within 15 miles of me and I am a good size area in suburbs of detroit. The one store is a grocery store that i rarely shop at as they are not too price competitive and target did not show up on the list

• Leyia says:

No stores within 75 miles of HOUSTON, TX!!! Weird. 4th largest city and not a single store.

• Jodi says:

None around the San Antonio area either! Booooooo

• Stephanie says:

No stores anywhere in Texas I don’t think! I am in Beaumont, close to Houston and there aren’t any store participating. But, when I looked through the list I saw Market Basket (which is close), so I’m wondering if it’s only certain locations of stores?!

• Kitty says:

Do you mean Hiller’s? I’m in the Detroit suburbs and I’ve never heard of it. Would it be worth it or are they expensive?

• Laura says:

Hiller’s and Shopco (which is in Imlay CIty) seem to be the only ones in the Metro Detroit area participating. I am surprised you’ve never heard of Hiller’s, they have a ton of ads on 97.1.

• Faith says:

I loved last years set. It was amazing. We did it and had an extra set sent to my grandma, a breast cancer surviver, She just loved it.

• cristy says:

All I am seeing is at Albertsons, are there any other participating stores?

• jamie says:

No CVS or Walgreens participating

• Rebecca says:

Only stores available to me were all Food Lions. No Kroger, Martin’s, Giant, Harris Teeter, Wegman’s, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid or Target.

• Kate says:

:( No stores in my area, North Hill of Pittsburgh, PA :(

• Valerie says:

Where do you get the form?

• Elise says:

You click on view offer once your store is found and another window will open where you can click to print.

• Shayla says:

Last year I didn’t even have a form…just submitted the receipts with a 3×5 card with my name and address. There was so much confusion last year though, because I called P&G on three separate occasions to see which stores where running this program, which was running the rebate/gc program and got different answers all around. Hope they have a better handle on this this year. But seriously, took ’til May but I finally got my pink set and I loved everything in it. So excited to do this again, even if it’s a pain and I have to go out of my way (shop somewhere I do not usually shop).

• lala says:

love! i might have to work on this deal! :)

• Alice Pin says:

oh, my can anyone do a match up? of any participating store in California i mean i think only markets who do not have good sales like cvs RA or WAgs is participating bummer! i wish food 4 less was participating…..

• Elise says:

Looks likes it’s limited to a small number of local grocery stores. Valid until the 6th, for most, a few where only the until the 4th. If you click on each letter, after you search your zip code, you can see all the participants.

• Sue says:

If someone comes up with a great scenario please post!

• couponpfann says:

:’-( I really wanted to get this, but this closest store that participates is over an hour away and i never shop there because their grocery prices are really high so not worth it.

• Amy says:

I love my pink pan from a few years ago!!

• maflies1 says:

Won’t let me enter a zip to find out what stores are participating. Anyone else have that problem? Bar line just sits there and blinks…and blinks.

• shell says:

Boo only store is Hillers which is a ridiculously over priced store. Oh well!

• bhw says:

Nonstick pans are made with perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA)—also known as C-8—a chemical used to bond the nonstick coating to the pan. In early 2006 the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) asked eight American companies, including DuPont, maker of Teflon-brand nonstick cookware, to work towards the elimination of PFOA—which they labeled a likely carcinogen—by 2015.

This past year I resolved to stay away from nonstick pans and I’ve been using my cast iron skillet almost exclusively. You can put it on very high heat (you can’t do that with nonstick).

Just wanted to bring up this safety concern to others who might be on the fence about this.

• Kristen says:

I live in Jackson, MS and it says there are no participating stores in my area.

• onepoormomma says:

This is a great way to use the BOGO free Pantene and Herbal Essence. That should get the total up there pretty quickly!

• Jessica says:

no stores in my area :(

• Brenda says:

Does it have to be all in one purchase or can you combine reciepts??

• Lisa says:

No stores are participating in Humble Texas :(

• Rachel C. says:

Try looking up the stores manually, maybe the search isn’t working quite right. I saw Food Town on the list of participating stores.

• Sandy says:

I did this last year and I have been anxiously waiting for it again this year. Wahoo for FREE stuff!

• dealzgurl says:

Sweet!!! I totally love my set from last year. I’m going to do my match-ups this week so I don’t miss out on this goodie.

• Heather H. says:

I got one of these sets last year, and though it took almost 6 months to receive in the mail, it was really nice. I gave it to my niece to add to her Hope Chest.

• Rae says:

Because of how long it took for me to get my set it got lost in the mail and I never received it. I had already gotten a post card from them saying I would get it too.. :(

• Rae says:

I really wish that CVS was in this the Jewel that is close to my house is not participating but the one that is 20min away is… bummer.
    There is also a spend $25 Pink P&G rebate for Military Commissary(at participating commissaries) shoppers and you get a pink tool set.

• Nicole says:

Nothing within 50 miles of Kansas City. What a bummer, I was really looking forward to this cooking set!

• Cakie says:

I’m so excited to participate in this again this year! The stuff from last year was really nice, we use the mixing bowls, the silicone pad, and the oven mitt all the time. Unfortunately I just moved, and there are a lot fewer coupons offered in the local paper, but hopefully the participating store will have some sales…

• Crescent City Couponer says:

No stores in the New Orleans metro area:(

• Salina Woods says:

Yay!! Several United Supermarkets in Amarillo, TX are participating!!

• pharmchick says:

darn, there isnt a store within 100 miles of where i live!! too bad i have a few reciepts from this weeks pg deal at cvs that has the $30 one one receipt

• md593838 says:

hrmmm I was going to pass over this post, but then I saw all of you comments about how awesome it was. I’m going to try especially with how good sunday’s paper was and I grabbed a couple, this should go good! And my fav color is pink. And is a good representation

• Elena says:

You really should do it! I got my total last year down to about $10! It takes a while to get to the house but it is so worth it. I still use everything and a lot of it I did not have since I am a college student!!

• ladytta says:

remember to use your buy one get one free for pantene and herbal essance makes a great deal at food lion

• Lisa says:

This set is awesome! Last year was the first year I participated, and I was impressed! I’ve already mailed off my form! (Ingles is participating this week only, for those of you who live in small towns.)

• kristina says:

not one store is participating in the buffalo NY area? wow

• Miranda says:

I just called the toll free number at the bottom of my local grocery store circular that is advertising the “Cooking Up Early Detection” deal and she said you must have a total of $30 AFTER store discounts and coupons. Not sure how people are submitting these when they only pay $10.

• Sue says:

Well if that’s true, I won’t be getting mine. My total was $18 after coupons. Anyone who has done this before, was your total $30 before or after coupons?

• Miranda says:

I hope I received bad information…I would rather pay less. The deal doesn’t start until tomorrow in my area, so maybe we’ll know something then.

• Miranda says:

I called again and spoke to a different person. He also said $30 AFTER coupons. I asked about prior years and he agreed that in prior years the deal was BEFORE coupons. Still a good deal whether it’s $30 before or after, I just want to make sure I do the deal correctly.

• madiha says:

I tried this deal at Food Lion today and my total after coupon came down to $21.68. I purchased 4 Swiffer sprays (Used BOGO Coupon), 2 Herbal Essence Products (BOGO coupon) and 2 Febreeze noticeable (Used $1 coupon each). After I paid, I received a Catalina (I think thatz what the machine is called ??) stating that “YOU HAVE EARNED 1 Cookware Set” and then it gives you the instructions on how to submit. I will scan my receipt and the form that printed from the food lion machine and they better send me the set. If not then I will see then. But for now I will scan and mail it out. It shouldn’t have printed that on its own if using coupons was an issue. Some of the representatives have no IDEA what they are saying. I have had a bad experience with Rite Aid Customer Service. I called to request my UP rewards that did not print on my receipt and the Rep gave me a hard time and tells me stuff like: I am doing you a favor this time and instead of sending $4 ..he would only send me $2 because he was being nice and a lot of other crap…and he goes on to say…JUST DON’T THINK YOU CAN DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN…..:O I told the guy to keep his $2 and hung up. But then when I cooled down, I called back and someone else picked up. I explained everything to the other lady, she took down my information and reported it to the supervisor and I got my $4 Up Rewards. THE GUY WAS BASICALLY TELLING ME THAT YOU CANNOT RECEIVE UPs when you USE COUPONS. Totally not true. I SAY GIVE IT A TRY. If you guys want then I can send an email with the RECEPIT AND CATALINA pic to Collin. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE and I AM SOOOO SORRY ABOUT THIS LONG POST. :-)

• Connie in AL says:

I’m wondering if the BEFORE or AFTER Coupons is different according to the store which is participating. Some are very small chain stores and some are HUGE chains. Either way, the stores do get reimbursed for the coupons so it should NOT matter if you use coupons AFTER the $30 is computed to save your budget.

• Jennifer says:

No stores near me are doing this either. :-(

• Ashley57 says:

I did my deal at Publix today and spent $6.04 OOP. Yay! I am so excited. I bought 4 Swiffer Dust and Shine, used B1G1 MQ, $1/1 PQ; 2 Puffs with .25/1 MQ and $1/2 PQ; 4 Covergirl eyeliner with $3/2 MQ and $1/1 PQ.