Rare Buy 1 Get 1 FREE belVita Coupon (Reset?!)

Yay! This *HOT* belVita coupon has reset over on Coupons.com! Just head on over there and use zip code 62946 (if needed) to print a rare buy the new Cinnamon Brown Sugar or Chocolate belVita Breakfast Biscuits (8.8 oz), Get One FREE (up to $2.98 value!) coupon!

Through tomorrow, 10/2 only, these are on sale for just $2.49 at Safeway, so only $1.25 each after the coupon! Plus, make sure to let us know where else you’ve found a good deal using this coupon!

(Thanks, Simplistic Savings!)

• Savvy says:

My kids absolutely LOVED these, I had a ton from when they were free at Walgreens a few months back and in a matter of 1 week after they discovered them the bars were completely gone!

• Kathryn K says:

I guess before they get a taste you could call them nutritious cookies for grownups only, and that might keep them out of them. In my case, I don’t have to share even with husband, cause he won’t even try stuff like this usually.

• Valerie says:

When I bought these at Target two weeks ago with the first set of BOGO coupons they had a tear pad for $0.75 off 2 boxes on the shelf, combined with this coupon it was a great bargain!

• Jen says:

Please correct me if I am wrong. I believe Rite Aid this week sale price is 2 for $5, and this qualify the September Buy $10 get $5 UPR back, which expire tomorrow (10/2). So that makes 4 free boxes!

• Lisa K. says:

I love these – the blueberry flavor is my favorite but I’m sure you can’t go wrong with chocolate or cinnamon either. Thanks for the tip! :)

• johnna says:

I’ve not been lucky enough to get the blueberry yet but will be looking for them. However, the chocolate and cinnamon ones are delicious….even my picky 6 year old son loves them!!

• Debra says:

Our Tom Thumb (Safeway) still has them on sale but doesn’t carry the Chocolate ones. I bought the cinn/brown sugar with the previous Q (I LOVE resets on these!). They’re really good with peanut butter!

• Carrie C. says:

It reset for me – YAY!!!!!! :)

• Tilla Ham says:

can someone help me, how do i change the zip code on coupons.com, i cannot find this coupon, thanks

• Melissa says:

At a $1.50 per box these are amazing. I don’t live near a Safeway. We all love them in our house!!

• Sarah says:

I went in and used my BOGO coupons and the coupon automatically took off the full value of $2.98. So. Only $1 a box. I hope we like them!!

• b says:

OK, Im new at printing coupons. If it says redeemable at Walmart, it can still be used anywhere?