Serve.com: Open Free Account, Add $25 and Get $25 for Free (New Serve Accountholders Only)

Looking for a fairly simple way to earn $25?! Then consider opening up a FREE Serve.com account and you can do just that! Here’s how…

* Go here to sign up for a FREE account with Serve.com, a reloadable prepaid account that can be used for everyday purchases everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the U.S. (Serve has no credit checks, no monthly or annual fees, and no long-term commitments). Serve.com is a legit site – owned by American Express. That means Serve uses American Express security, technology, and data protection.

* Note that you will receive a verification email within 30 minutes after signing up. Click on the link in the email and enter your verification code that was sent. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t get this email. You should receive your Serve card within 7-10 business days after you register.

* Once you sign up for a FREE Serve.com account, you’ll want to add $25 or more in a single money transaction, which must post to your new Serve account on or before December 31, 2012. You can opt to add money to your account via a checking account, savings account, debit card, credit card or MoneyPak.

* Serve will then provide a one-time credit to your Serve account of $25 within thirty days of you adding $25 to your Serve account. Keep in mind that funds loaded via person-to-person send/receive money transactions will not satisfy the account funding requirements.

* For more information, you can also call Serve customer service at 1-800-954-0559 24-hours a day, seven days a week.

Fine Print: Offer expires December 31, 2012 and is not available to existing Serve accountholders or any person that has previously canceled his or her Serve account. To receive the $25 from Serve, you must open a new Serve account (subject to approval) and add $25 or more, which must post to your new Serve account on or before December 31, 2012. In some instances, it may take several days for added funds to post to your account, so please allow sufficient time for that process to occur. Serve will provide a one-time credit to your Serve account of $25 within thirty (30) days of you satisfying the above requirements. Funds loaded via person-to-person send/receive money transactions will not satisfy the account funding requirements. Limit one (1) $25 credit per new Serve account. Subaccounts are not eligible for the credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer(s).

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Nikki says:

Collin-what if we already have regular AMEX cards in the wallet?
    Can we participate in this deal too?

• Melanie Reed says:

How long after we receive the extra $25 can we close the account without deductions?

• shaggy9869 says:

This offer is not only for new account holders. I actually received this offer in the snail mail because I had an account that I had signed up for and not really done anything with. So for those that signed up long ago for Serve keep an eye on the mailbox your offer may be waiting for you there.

• J says:

I signed up again since I did this while back too and never used the account.A friend told me this morning that she was able to do this and used a different email

• Robin says:

thanks so much collin! i just signed up and the 25.00 was instantly added after i deposited my 25.00. wooowhoo!

• Kidsallgone says:

Was there once upon a time another offer that was posted on here for a Serve acct for more money? Or was that for a different bank? Or am I dreaming again? Just curious.
    Thanks for any replies :) :) :)

• Nikki says:

Current AMEX card holders-YES! You can also get the Serve account!
    I spoke with a CS rep just a min ago. SWEET! :)

• maflies1 says:

Can you use this as a debit card?

• maflies1 says:

Just called CS & card needs to always be run as CR only. Needed a debit card for Aldis.

• Heather says:

Has anyone withdrawn money using this card? Was wondering if there was a fee….

• Carter says:

Ok guys I just signed up and wanted to let you know that it does post the $25 immediately after you transfer your $25 over! Also I was a little lost trying to figure out how to add the $25. So incase anyone else needs help: On your home page there are four boxes on top that say “Email verified/ Link Bank Account/ Link Debit Card/ Activate Your Card” so you want to either link a bank account or debit card. After this, go back to your home page – on the left it should say “Available” with a $ amount (should be $0 at this point). Under that it says “Add/ Request/ Send” in blue boxes and you want to click “Add” – then it walks you through how to transfer your money. It was quick and painless and after I transfered my $25 I went back to my homepage and my available balance was $50!

• Sara says:

Hi, are they going to send us an actual physical card or is this another one of those digital/print your own e-card thing?

• Hilda says:

They will send you an actual, physical card that you can use anywhere that AMEX is accepted or online. I had one from last year and they sent me a new card (I got the same snail/email deal as Shaggy9869 did) so I’m up $45 now. Sweet! The only thing that I found last year that didn’t work was trying to transfer money via email-I had tried to make some end-of-the-year charitable donations with it and that didn’t work, the non-profits on the other end weren’t able to accept the funds. But, you could always just take the money and buy some stuff to donate to a shelter or something. I linked it to my ING Account (keep an eye out for that on Black Friday if there’s anyone here who doesn’t already have one) so that it wouldn’t be linked to my primary source of funds!

• Jamie says:

so can we get a check or just transfer the extra into our back acct? can anyone tell me? i do not want to wait for the card to use the $25

• J says:

Even if the $25 posts right away, do u have to wait 30 days to transfer to $ back out? Maybe I am reading it wrong.

• Jennifer says:

Am I understanding their fee schedule correctly? If I load the card from ACH there is no loading fees?

• Raquel says:

I went to add money after I add up and review, it says… Your issuer may impose a cash advance charge for loading your wallet from a credit card. Do I need to OK with this? help, pls. Thank you. :)

• Leia Z says:

Question… i signed up myself and my husband… on my acct it posted the bonus but not on my husbands… does anyone know why? i used different emails and bank accts

• Cannielle says:

I am a AX prepaid account holder, my $25.00 bonus did not show up either

• ashleigh says:

Has your husbands posted Leia? I did the same thing, mine came through, but his did not.

• Leia says:

Hi Ashleigh! Actually his posted a few days later… Idk if it was because I had emailed them thru my husbands acct or if it just took a while to post… His actually posted 3 days after I opened the acct … How long have you had yours?

• Andrea says:

I did not receive the bonus either, but I am not an existing AmEx customer. It says up to 30 days so I hope it is just running slowly.

• Janette says:

I received my 25.00 credit as soon as I logged out and back in I also added funds with my debit card.

• Nikki says:

Same for me, Janette.
      The key is to expedite the funds availability by linking a debit card. They credit the funds immediately.
      Log out and BOOM! $25. more added to your total :)

• barbie says:

what are the fees associated with this account?

• Inga Foksha says:

Wow! That was so easy! I signed up for serve a while ago from the $20 promotion and I can’t believe how easy this was! QUESTION: how can I get those $50 back?? Can’t I just send the money back to my bank account??

• Heather says:

Does anyone know how long it takes the money from your bank account to transfer to your serve account? My bank log shows it’s cleared but it doesn’t show that way on my serve account and I didn’t get the $25 bonus yet either. FYI, I just signed up Monday.

• Cora says:

Can you add funds without linking a bank account? I don’t link my bank account with anything.

• Heather says:

I added $25 with my debit card and got the $25 bonus within an hour! Nice! I’m using it to Black Friday or Cyber Monday shop!

• Jessica says:

I got my credit right away and also got an email saying they would give me another $10 if I used my card for a $20 payment, I did and they gave me the credit.

• June says:

This promo is stated to be for new accounts only. But a Serve representative told me that Serve sent new cards to ALL current members who have not used their Serve accounts recently. (My son and I last used our Serve accounts at the same time. He received a new Serve card in the mail and was eligible for the promo.) After speaking with a rude supervisor, I discovered that a select number of current Serve members who are eligible for the promo were randomly chosen.

• Chantelle H says:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I took advantage of this offer when Collin first posted it, though I had no money. I now have a job and received my first paycheck today, I added the $25 and received my free $25 within minutes!! Thanks Collin!

• rmac3982 says:

Thanks! Got the free $25.00! This will come in handy after Christmas! Thanks!

• people are awesome women's edition says:

Hi there to every one, it’s in fact a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes priceless Information., http://goo.gl/dwBlpL