Looking for a fairly simple way to earn $25?! Then consider opening up a FREE Serve.com account and you can do just that! Here’s how…
* Go here to sign up for a FREE account with Serve.com, a reloadable prepaid account that can be used for everyday purchases everywhere American Express® Cards are accepted in the U.S. (Serve has no credit checks, no monthly or annual fees, and no long-term commitments). Serve.com is a legit site – owned by American Express. That means Serve uses American Express security, technology, and data protection.
* Note that you will receive a verification email within 30 minutes after signing up. Click on the link in the email and enter your verification code that was sent. Make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t get this email. You should receive your Serve card within 7-10 business days after you register.
* Once you sign up for a FREE Serve.com account, you’ll want to add $25 or more in a single money transaction, which must post to your new Serve account on or before December 31, 2012. You can opt to add money to your account via a checking account, savings account, debit card, credit card or MoneyPak.
* Serve will then provide a one-time credit to your Serve account of $25 within thirty days of you adding $25 to your Serve account. Keep in mind that funds loaded via person-to-person send/receive money transactions will not satisfy the account funding requirements.
* For more information, you can also call Serve customer service at 1-800-954-0559 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Fine Print: Offer expires December 31, 2012 and is not available to existing Serve accountholders or any person that has previously canceled his or her Serve account. To receive the $25 from Serve, you must open a new Serve account (subject to approval) and add $25 or more, which must post to your new Serve account on or before December 31, 2012. In some instances, it may take several days for added funds to post to your account, so please allow sufficient time for that process to occur. Serve will provide a one-time credit to your Serve account of $25 within thirty (30) days of you satisfying the above requirements. Funds loaded via person-to-person send/receive money transactions will not satisfy the account funding requirements. Limit one (1) $25 credit per new Serve account. Subaccounts are not eligible for the credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer(s).
(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)