Rite Aid: L’Oreal Ever Hair Care Products Only $0.99 Each ($6.99 Value!)

Wow! Here’s an awesome deal to add to your Rite Aid shopping list this week! Through Saturday, L’Oreal Ever Hair Care or Ever Stylers are on sale for $5.99 each (regularly $6.99). Plus, spend $25 on these items and you’ll get a $10 +Up Reward (valid thru 10/13/12; limit 4 offers). Even sweeter, there is also an unadvertised Monthly +Up Reward offer running that will give you an additional $10 +Up Reward when you buy $25 worth (valid thru 10/30/12; limit 3 offers). Combine these offers with coupons and you’ll have yourself some very cheap L’Oreal Ever Hair Products!

Check out this deal scenario:

Buy 5 L’Oreal Ever Hair Care products or Ever Stylers $5.99 each (keep your eyes peeled for the bonus packs that include an extra conditioner or shampoo as pictured above)
Total = $29.95
Use 4 $1/1 coupons from the 9/9 RP or use the coupon found here (Per Rite Aid Coupon Policy, Rite Aid only accepts up to 4 like coupons per transaction)
Use the $1/1 coupon from the October Video Values
Pay $24.95
Get a $10 +Up Reward when you buy $25 worth (weekly +Up Reward valid thru 10/13; limit 4 offers)
Get a $10 +Up Reward when you buy $25 worth (monthly +Up Reward valid thru 10/30; limit 3 offers)
Final Cost $4.95 (only $0.99 each!)

* Check out the rest of the Rite Aid Weekly Deals here.

(Thanks, For the Mommas!)

• Camila says:

Awesome deal! even cheaper with Gold discount, and if you separate the transactions to use an extra coupon!
    We are 3 girls at my house and I have about 10 bottles of pantene, but everyone is complaining that their hair feels like crap, so we will give these a try to see if we get better results :) as well as the Nexxus at CVS.
    Thank you!!!

• Rhonda Johnson says:

Pantene is horrible!

• Tina says:

So we can purchase the everstylers as well so that means 4 x $2.00 Q’s plus $1.00 Q plus the rite aid $1.00 video Q = 5 stylers 5.99×5=29.95 minus $10Q’s= $19.95 get back $20 Ups….. Awesome deal

• blinky says:

Wish we had a Right Aid here.

• nikki says:

I’m not willing to fork out the cash up front.

• Robin says:

You have to start out somewhere initially. then you end up paying for things like this with +ups and earning more +ups. I never spend more than a few cents a week at rite aid on things my family needs and I probably started out with a deal like this.

• Ashley says:

Is this going for the cosmetics too? Thanks :)

• Grzecoups says:

Is anyone else having issues with the Video Values? I know they were down a couple of days ago but for about a week my window won’t fully open. It will only show part of the page and on the reward page the print icon is missing so I can’t print my coupons. Am I the only one?? Thanks

• Madiha says:

No you are not the only one. I tried to print my 33 video value coupons yesterday using Firefox…..and guess wat? Only one blank paper printed….nooooo coupon!!!!! I am extremely upset because now it shows the coupons as Printed. Idk wat to do.

• Patti says:

Coupons also on L’oreal website, thru Collins original link on weekly Riteaid posting.

• Jane says:

If you have the gold discount won’t you have to buy 6 of these to make up for your 25.00 to get the up rewards? That always goofs me up.

• Mer says:

No. With gold discount 5.59 each x’s 5 = 27.95.

• Jennifer says:

The gold/silver discount is a % off OR the sale price, whichever is cheaper (10% for silver, 20% for gold). So for the Loreal that is $6.99 regular price, the price will be $5.99 for someone with a silver status. For those with gold status, the price will be $5.59 (80% of 6.99). For the Loreal treatments, which are regular price $8.99 but on sale this week for $5.99, silver and gold status will still be $5.99 since the sale price of $5.99 is about 33% off regular price, so it is the greater discount.

• Melannie says:

There is a $1/1 Ever Product on the loreal website http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/default.aspx#/?page=top{userdata//d+d//|diagnostic|main:mylorealoffers|media:_blank|nav|overlay:_blank}

• Rose says:

I just did this deal. I bought 3 treatments, 1 bonus pack shampoo, and 1 bonus pack conditioner. I used 3 2.00 off on treatment and 2 1.00 off the shampoo and conditioner. I did not have the video coupon the treatments were 5.99 ea. the sham. And cond. 5.59. Ea. for total 29.15. -6.00 -2.00 left owing 21.15. Used 21.00 in ups got back 20.00 great deal thanks for posting. Happened to be in Riteaid at the time.

• Kate says:

Depending on your Rite Aid and the balance on your receipt, they can post date a coupon. If the balance on your receipt is over $1. You can take the VV Q in with receipt and they will give you credit for it. If the value of your receipt is less than the Q no luck.

• Cheri says:

Does anyone know if this deal works on the Loreal Preference hair color?

• Ariel says:

yay! I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! I have been waiting for a good deal. I don’t shop too often at rite aid but I will have to make a trip this week! Thanks!!

• Dara says:

How do you find out what the RIte Aid monthly rewards are?

• Theresa says:

My local Rite Aid doesn’t take printed coupons (I haven’t tried using one recently, but tried a couple years ago)…does anyone else have this problem?

• Brooke says:

Am I the only one that doesnt have these coupons? Are they regional?

• Kris says:

You’re not alone…such a bummer that we lose out on so many deals because we don’t get these great ‘regional’ coupons. I don’t like when companys do this!

• Jo-Ann says:

I bought 4 – Ever treatments and 1 – Ever Style treatment, using 4 – $2 Ever treatment coupons, 1 – $2 Ever Style coupon, 1 – $1 VV, & $16 Ups (from Honey Maid, Chapstick & Got2Be deals). Received both $10 Ups. My hair is dry so I use leave-in treatments all the time. Thank you, Collin!

• Jo-Ann says:

Because this deal gave me $4.95 over the $25 minimum and is tracking, I only needed 4 Ever products to do this deal again and had only a few coupons left. Today I bought 3 – Ever Style treatments & 1 Conditioner, using 3 – $2 Ever Style coupons and 1 – $1 Ever shampoo/conditioner coupon, plus 2 – Similasan products using 2 – $2 Similasan coupons. I had $20 Ups from yesterday’s Ever deal, plus $1 Up from the Werthers deal. Paid around $2 & received $20 Ups from the Ever deals and $5 Ups from the Similasan deal.

• Lanie1 says:

Looks like this is the same promotion next week for Loreal, can anyone confirm? Thanks…

• Amy says:

It states the monthly deal is limit 3. After getting 3 $10 rewards, my receipt still listing $4.46 toward both weekly and monthly deals. How do I know for sure if I can do the deal again? Thanks

• kd says:

Can anyone confirm if both UPR’s are still printing on Friday. I can’t make it till tonite and I’m always afraid they will catch the deal and stop it before I get there.