Staples.com: 30 Sparkle Paper Towel BIG Rolls Only $19.99 + Free Site to Store Shipping

If you’ve been looking for a great deal on paper towels, look no further! Through 10/20, you can snag Sparkle ps® Premium Perforated Paper Towel Rolls, 2-Ply, 30 BIG Rolls for just $19.99 + FREE site to store shipping! So you are paying just $0.67 per roll AND each of these BIG rolls have 33% more than a regular roll.

• Summer says:

And if you go through shopathome.com today you can get 4% back instead of the normal 2%! Just start by going here:

• Thanks!! We just ran out of paper towels!!

• Emily says:

Got these last time – I hated them. Worst paper towels! Save your money for a different deal!

• couponsforc says:

omg if I buy anymore paper towels hubby will scream! LOL my stock room is stocked due to all these deals :) Thanks Collin!

• what? says:

I didn’t get this deal but I was able to get 13 gallon garbage sacks for $5.00 for 50. So $.10 each. These also shipped right to the store. I have used this brand before and they are not bad. Now if you are used to having something like the Forceflex ones you will hate them but if you just use the regular kind then they are fine.

• Kathy says:

This works out to $0.014/sqft, which is good, but I read that the “Sparkle ps” is actually a lower grade of paper towel than regular Sparkle (slickdeals.net). Regular Sparkle is as low a grade as I will go. To compare, the Amazon deal last week posted on Hip2Save (thanks Collin!) was for the regular Sparkle and it was $0.017/sqft. I just looked and it is still available (remember to clip the coupon!).

• redhairedchick says:

Ordered a case. They’re probably thin & cheap, but @ .67c a roll, I’ll chance it!

• Danielle says:

I wonder when my coupon for $20 from my ink cartridges for the month will be sent. Fingers crossed it gets here by the 20th. But I think they usually get sent out on the 21st.