New $1/2 Skittles, Starburst or Lifesaver Coupon = $0.83 Per Bag at Rite Aid Starting 10/28

Yeah! Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a new coupon valid for $1 off any 2 bags of Skittles, Starburst or Lifesaver 8-40 oz. Consider using this coupon to stock up on candy for all the trick or treaters who will be ringing your doorbell in 6 days. In fact, you can snag a great deal on Starburst candy starting this Sunday, October 28th…

Starburst Fruit Chews & Other Select Candy $2
Buy 6 Starburst Fruit Chews
Total = $12
Use 3 $1/2 coupons found here
Pay $9
Get a $4 +Up Reward when you buy $12 worth of select items (limit 3 offers)
Final Cost $5 (just $0.83 each!)

Remember, this deal does not start until Sunday, October 28th!

• Tat says:

I think you have a typo, instead of 2 it should be buy ’6′?

• amy says:

I was just going to ask this question Tat.

• txhrc4 says:

I don’t have a Rite Aid in my area, so this doesn’t concern me, but I was wondering why you would use a Wal-Mart coupon for Rite Aid?

• Heather says:

Any one know of a quick way to get to the last page of coupons on coupons.com? I think that’s where the coupons go after you’ve printed them once.

• Erin says:

You can hit the button to go to the next page and then, quickly tap your space bar about 10 or more times. My computer takes a second after this, but I can quickly get to that last page this way.

• Jamie says:

Wow! Thank you for that tip! It always drives me crazy having to click (and scroll down) so many times to get to the last page. This is great!

• Grze says:

I have a question about redeeming ups. I have some that are expiring today and just went out to use them. Got home and checked online, they keep using the ones that are for a higher value that have a later expiration date. My last transaction I had 2 $2 ups expiring today spent $10 and they used 2 $5 ups, with this I received a $4 ups, even if I go back out and spend $4 how do I guarantee it uses the 2 $2 and not the $4? Customer service is closed and I am so frustrated. I don’t want to go back out but I don’t know want to lose my rewards either. Anyone have any experience with customer service or like this??

• Susan says:

You should probably opt out of the load2card feature to avoid this. That way, the UPs still print on your receipt, and you can use them in any order you want!

• Grze says:

Wanted to give you all an update. I spoke to customer service and he said the only way for the register not to take certain reward is to “unclip” them online. So I would have had to unclip all of my later date ups to force it to take the expiring ones. He said most people do this on their smart phones in the store. Its not something I will have the patience to do instore so for now I had him opt me out. I had to wait a few minutes to speak with a supervisor to request my expired ups which she agreed to refund “because of all of the new changes and the situation”. It will be mailed to me.

On another note I asked him about cashiers almost insisting on scanning my card 1st and then not being able to use the coupons. One cashier told me I might not get the sales prices if I don’t scan 1st. The rep said that the card can be scanned at anytime during the transaction and the cashiers should be aware that ups will be taken if it is scanned 1st.

• Kelly says:

I did run into a snag the first time I used the electronic +UPs. It did take off all my +UPs first and then I was unable to use my coupons since I had a zero balance. The cashiers stated that this was not suppose to be happening. They did a seperate transaction for me where they scanned my coupons and refunded the coupon amounts back to me. They also opted me out of the electonic option so that my paper copies would print and I could use them in any order I choose.
        Recently, at a different Rite Aid, a cashier told me that there will be a time in the future where paper +UPs will no longer be offered. I’m not sure what I will do if/when this happens.