Wounded Warrior Project: Support Veterans by Printing Coupons (Dr. Pepper, Heinz + More)

Believe in Heroes, a Wounded Warrior Project initiative that calls on Americans to recognize the enormous sacrifices made by our newest generation of veterans, is once again providing the American public with an opportunity to show their support and appreciation of veterans in their communities and across the nation. One of the ways that you can show your support is simply by printing some of the great coupons found here.

Here are some of my favorite coupons…

* $1/1 Diet Dr. Pepper 12 pack or $1/2 Diet Dr. Pepper 2-liter bottles
* $1/1 Dr. Pepper TEN 12 pack or $1/2 Dr. Pepper TEN 2-liter bottles
* $0.75/1 Morton Sea Salt
* $1.50/1 Seattle’s Best Coffee 12 oz
* $0.25/1 Heinz Ketchup
* $1/1 Gerber Organic 2nd Foods Pouches or 2-Pack Purees
* $1/2 Starkist Pouch Products

Click here to print them all!

(Thanks, Lady Savings, Shannyn, and WNY Deals and To Dos!)

• katie says:

can anyone get these to print? mine wont print.

• Marie says:

Mine printed after I allowed java to run.

• katie says:

i have java. i print smartsource all the time on IE..but not today. had to switch to firefox to print these.

• Steph says:

Minute Maid OJ wouldn’t print for me. Everything else that I choose did.

• Jennifer says:

Don’t bother with the minute maid coupon. It prints out instructions to go to another website for the coupon. When you go to that website, it says the coupon program has ended!

• nicole says:

Thanks Collin i dont have ink right now but i sent them to my printer.It said the mm one printed.These are some awesome coupons.

• Jennifer says:

It only prints an ad, you won’t get the actual coupon :-(. I still can’t believe the coupon for that is “sold out” at 9AM on the first day of the WW drive…

• mel says:

if anyone printed the Dannon Oikos, were there Void in States listed on the coupon? I’d hate to print it and its void in LA. Thanks!

• Jennifer says:

Generally, it would be void in states that have laws prohibiting discounts on dairy products. If you are able to use other yogurt/milk/cheese coupons in your state, you should be fine. However, I don’t actually see any wording on the coupon at all about being void anywhere.

• maflies1 says:

I don’t see any state exclusions. :-)

• mel says:

thanks! yeah Carol_R, mostly Yogurt & Ice Cream coupons have restrictions. don’t really understand why, but there is some dairy law on the books that says we can’t receive a discount.. something to do with the farmers.

• Stacie says:

Can’t believe the minute maid coupon is gone already!

• Jennifer says:

I know, right! I sent them an email asking what was up with that. I’m hoping somebody just messed up and used the link from last year’s WWP.

• Heather says:

Pair 2 of the $1/1 ALL coupon with the BOGO sale that starts tomorrow @ CVS for a great deal on laundry soap. :)

• Linda Wms. says:

I am so glad to print the awesome coupons. I am so thankful of the Wounded Warrior Project with it’s efforts to create awareness of our Veterans needs. I honor and give thanks to all of our REAL HEROES.

• Sally says:

the webpage is not loading for me! got one set printed and went back for my other computer, but it won’t load! Come back coupons! LOL

• maflies1 says:

Finally got it to print thanks to the comments above! I turned my pop-up blocker off and tried again and they printed. Another thing I learned when having a problem printing a few weeks ago is to check and see if you have two Java versions running (check in Control Panel). If so, delete the oldest version. That solved my problem then and they have printed since with ease, until today.
    In regards to the wonderful OJ coupon, you need to click on the blue wording on the coupon itself (click here), except when you do it tells you it has expired. :-)
    Thanks for sharing these great Q’s!!!

• Tina says:

I can’t even get the page to load..
    This webpage is not available
    Google Chrome could not load the webpage because http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org took too long to respond. :(

• Liz says:

There is a pringles coupon for $0.50/3 super stacks cans. Proctor & Gamble does not offer printable coupons, this is a red flag for me, makes me wonder if these other coupons are real.

• Liz says:

Thank you for the link Jennifer! :) This was definitely news to me

• Jamie says:

I printed dog food coupons from this site (wounded warrior) a while back and Walmart told me there were fraudulent and I could not use them

• lisa says:

i just used the ore ida coupon at Meijer. Worked just fine:)

• Scott says:

I should mention regarding the Ore Ida coupon. My Dollar Tree store has the Ore Ida mashed sweet potatoes in the frozen section (24 ounces, so the coupon qualifies). The $1/2 coupon makes each bag $0.50. A little butter and brown sugar makes this a family favorite.

• Scott says:

I’ve not been able to access the site all day. Am I alone?

• Tonia says:

Configuration Error

• Amanda says:

i cannot get the site to open for me either :(

• Star says:

Has anyone had issues with using some of the coupons? I used the heinz one today for 25 cents off and it took off the whole total of the ketchup ($1.24). The cashier was trying to accuse me of fraud because the coupon took of more that what it was for. I had her call a manager to explain that i had no idea it would take off more than what it was for and told them i would pay the difference. This has happened to me one other time with a coupon from coupons.com, instead of taking off for the exact product that i purchased, it took of another product that i purchased instead. Does this happen often with printed coupons? This was at target.

• Shayla says:

Target is finicky…always good to watch the screen. Once I had a printable one for $1.85/1 Listerine Zero from couponnetwork and depending on which barcode the cashier scanned, it came off incorrectly. Kudos to you for pointing it out, but by no means should they have accused you of fraud. I have used these coupons in the past with no problems, including the Ketchup one (from last year). This is a legit site with a legit cause.

• Star says:

Thank you shayla, I appreciate you responding. It made me feel kind of bad but you know stuff happens.

• John says:

This charity has a mediocre rating – Google “Charity Navigator”. They spend a lot of money raising money. I’m not surprised this coupon business doesn’t work smoothly.