*HOT* Pinecone Research (Awesome Survey Company!): Accepting New Panel Members

Yay! For a limited time, Pinecone Research is once again looking for new panelists!

As a Pinecone Research Panelist, you’ll earn points for prizes for each product survey you take, plus you’ll snag entries into sweepstakes to win cash prizes! And the best part… it can all be done from the comfort of your own home.

To get started, go here and answer a brief questionnaire to see if you meet the current recruitment needs. If you qualify, you’ll be redirected to the sign up page where you will need to fill out the form with your information so that you can start receiving survey opportunities.

As I have said many times before, I personally believe that Pinecone Research is one of the BEST survey companies out there! In fact, it’s ranked as the #2 survey site on Survey Police and has an A+ rating with the BBB! That’s pretty awesome if you ask me!

*Keep in mind that these spots tend to fill up fast, so if you’re interested or know of someone who might be interested, better hurry on over here and apply before the spots fill up!

• Ashley57 says:

OMG I love Pinecone! You all have to try and qualify!!! I get $3 per survey (like 1-2 per month) and it is deposited in my paypal the day after I take it. I always qualify for the ones they send me too.

• Jen says:

Absolutely love Pinecone Research! You don’t get a ton of surveys from them, but it is so nice to have a few extra dollars show up in your paypal account! Plus I have tested several products for them from laundry detergent to sports drinks. I highly recommend them!

• SoxGirl1029 says:

This is the best survey company out there! I get between 2-5 surveys per month and they pay super quick. I’ve even gotten full sized products to try and review.

• mmyers81 says:

im going to try this. i could use the extra few dollars or free sampling

• Blondie says:

Is it just me, or is this link to sign up not working? Thx.

• Amy says:

Love this company. Sometimes i sign up for survey companies but get bored eventually because it takes so long to see results. I get a check in the mail the next week with Pinecone! $3 doesnt sound like much but it truly adds up over time!

• mom2five says:

Thank you for your interest in PineCone Research. Unfortunately, there are no available openings for members with a household make-up that aligns with yours at this time. However we will keep your registration for a few weeks in case a spot opens up. :(

• Barb says:

i love this company. i just took a survey sunday and got paid today. woot. woot.

• Jennifer says:

Yay I was finally accepted!! Woo hoo!

• Jamie says:

I LOVE Pinecone too. My fav survey site. I love that they pay very quickly and that I automatically qualify. What is awesome too is when u try free products u get paid for the initial survey before the send anything then for the survey after u try the item. One time I tried a razor and got paid a bonus too. Though they do not send too many survey, it is nice to see the NEW SURVEY email from them

• Love Pinecone!!! I’ve get about 3-5 surveys a month at $3.00 each deposited into my paypal usually withing 24 hours or doing the survey and have done 2 product test from them. Between Pinecone and Endorse my paypal account always has money in it!

• Trish says:

Some of the other survey companies pay you with ‘points’ – I really like Pinecone because you actually get paid MONEY!

• Amber says:

How do you know if you were accepted??
    After I completed the questionnaire it said “Thank you for responding to these last few questions and completing the member registration process. It will be recorded as complete after you finish with this screen. We will then process the information and, based on your responses, place your name into the queue for survey selection. When selected, you will receive notification by email of your new survey assignment. Thanks for your help, we look forward to being able to include you in future surveys.” Then when I clicked the arrow button it said “Those are all the questions we have for you today. Thank you very much for your time. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at scott@pineconeresearch.com

• Sherri says:

Thanks!!! I am so excited. I’ve tried qualifying before and finally got accepted! Can’t wait for my first survey!

• Danielle Arrant says:

Just curious, are there other good review panels people would suggest?

• Brianna says:

I like Ipsos I-say (formerly Synovate) I get a couple surveys a week and you get points even if you don’t qualify. In addition I have gotten three product tests and have earned around $50 in around 1-2 years, can’t say exactly. Here’s their website http://www.i-say.com

• Ashley57 says:

I also do Charity Voice Online (Collin has posted about it), HotSpex (Collin too), and MindField. I have gotten payment from all these companies and like doing it. In a year’s time, I probably made $150.

• Andrea Jones says:

How do you know if you were accepted. It said Thank you for responding to these last few questions and completing the member registration process. It will be recorded as complete after you finish with this screen. We will then process the information and, based on your responses, place your name into the queue for survey selection. When selected, you will receive notification by email of your new survey assignment. Thanks for your help, we look forward to being able to include you in future surveys.” Then when I clicked the arrow button it said “Those are all the questions we have for you today. Thank you very much for your time. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at scott@pineconeresearch.com

• Alex G says:

Just signed up. Thanks!!!

• debra says:

Uggh, denied again. I have been trying for a year and can’t get in.

• Laura C says:

I just signed up and got accepted! Thanks, Collin!

• Em says:

Finally accepted this time – anxious to see if it’s as good as everyone says it is. :)

• LisaR says:

OMG I finally got accepted!! I have been trying for over a year!! Yippi
    Danielle- I love Valued Opinions I get Amazon codes from this site and you can earn them fairly quickly!! Also Ipsos-I Say is pretty good too!!

• Jennifer says:

do you file taxes on that money? just curious

• Tiffany says:

Woohoo after a year of trying every time this was posted I was accepted! So excited, have never heard a bad thing ;)

• Catie says:

I love Pinecone! I have had nothing but great experiences with them!

• Manuela says:

I can’t get passed the screen Agree or disagree. I wrote Agree and pressed the arrow but it keeps telling me to put an answer in the box? Any suggestions i closed it and opened it multiple times.. :(

• Emilytwinmom says:

I too love Pinecone! I’ve been doing their surveys for a few years now and it’s so nice when I realize I have $50 sitting on my pinecone card :)

• Acacia says:

I got accepted. Yippee!

• Fay says:

They ask for way too much personal information about your family etc for it to be worth it. When I emailed them to delete my profile from their computers after I got irritated about how much info they were asking…, I never got a reply back.

• Tonya says:

Great survey company. I highly recommend!

• Jennifer says:

how do you login to the website I used the id and password given to me in the email to answer the other questions and it does not work

• shanna says:

I love this site! I have made 24 bucks since I have been with them!

• Cindy says:

I have tried several times in the past but they were not accepting “my type”. Luckily today, I was accepted! Can’t wait to try and earn a little bit of extra money….

• geg1804 says:

Seriously just sign up! it’s easy to make just a few bucks (lunch money). They even can deposit directly to your paypal. Go for it my friends :)

• Alyssa L. says:

I love, love this survey company. It’s the best one out there! It took me a year of trying to get accepted — so if you don’t make it this time, keep trying!

• Rachael says:

Yay! I finally got in. I have been trying to get into Pinecone for a couple years now but I never fit their needs.

• Tiara says:

It keeps taking me to a sign in spot but i do not have a password or username? It didn’t tell me n ething else.

• Suzanne says:

I signed up and got accepted on the first try. Now I’m just waiting for my first survey.

• Prescilla pinto says:

I’m interested in becoming a panelist. Please inform me when the next chance to join comes up.

• Cheri Hampton says:

Hello! Just received a letter and cashiers check from Pinecone Research. It says I have been selected as a “evaluator”. They want me to process this cashiers check, wire money to another address and then shop spending part of the money at Walmart? It also says to keep whatever I buy. Then I need to evaluate Western Union and Walmart? Does this seem right? I would love to do this but I am worried its a scam. On the check it says purchase of a indemnity bond required before official check is issued. I called bank they say the check is no good. I sent text to number provided and the return text said to deposit and wait 24 hours? Sounds crazy but all reviews are great! What do you think? Please help.