Michaels: 50% Off One Regular Priced Item (Valid 11/4-11/10)

Through November 10th, score 50% off any one regular priced item at Michaels (note that exclusions do apply). Just go here to print the coupon or pull it up on your smartphone while shopping. You’ll also have the option to print other coupons like 50% off one regular priced bakeware item, 40% off regular priced candles purchase and much more. Come back to let us know what you score! :)

(Thanks, Coupon Pro!)

• Nanette says:

Every time I get these coupons I hurry down to Michael’s (which is 45 mins. away. My daughter wants a wooden art easel for her drawings which are very pricey (the one she wants is $169). And every time the easels are on sale….GRRRR They need to have the 25% off entire purchase coupon again. But with my luck the easel won’t be on sale…LOL

• Miss Liz says:

I bought my easel at University Art. Catch them at their school sale and you can get them from around $99. And Utrect is also good at sales. Like, I bought an art canvas carrier and got drawing paper for free. :)

• tracy says:

i just went there yesterday to get some yarn to make a blanket for someone for christmas,i had the 50 off on my reciept and i couldnt use it because the yarn was on sale :/ i hate that

• Alicia says:

I’m having a Pinterest Christmas Crafting Party on Friday and have used all these 50% off coupons to get all my supplies!

• Amie says:

Does anyone know if the Dreamlights they sell say “As Seen on TV” on the package? I would love to get my daughter one for Christmas and this coupon would put it in our budget but it excludes As Seen on TV items :(

• Tonya says:

These are great for gifts for my nieces! It doesnt cover books but it does cover Crayola supplies and Melissa and Doug toys!

• Heather H. says:

Do they sell that Elf on a Shelf book/Elf combo?

• Dealgirl says:

If you guys don’t want to waste ink, Michael’s allows you to use your smart phone to scan the coupon!

• Amanda says:

Can you use more than one 50% coupon at checkout? The smartphone Q has a different bar code # than the printed Q.

• kate says:

Our store has gotten very particular about coupons. Only one per transaction, regardless of type (paper, smartphone or competitor.)

• Chelsee says:

Just got back from there! Theres a coupon in their ad too. Got my Christmas doormat for 10 dollars (reg $20!). So cute!!

• Sarah says:

I got some American Girl craft sets for 50% off. Surprisingly they weren’t excluded!

• Miss Liz says:

I love these coupons. This is when I get to stock up on my canvases and paint. Yay! Time for some more art! ART PARTY!