Rite Aid: Great Buy on Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Products (Cream Cleanser Only 99¢!)

Calling all Burt’s Bees fans! Head on over to Rite Aid where you can snag a pretty sweet deal on Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser this month. Here’s how…

Buy 1 Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser $9.99
Use the $3/1 coupon found here
Plus, use the $3/1 coupon from the November Video Values
Pay $3.99
Get a $3 Single Check Rebate #21 (limit 2 rebates)
Final Cost 99¢!

Check out the rest of the Rite Aid Weekly deals here.

(Thanks, Frugal Living NW!)

• Christina says:

I got this deal this week. I did have to go to 2 different riteaids though to get it. The first store for some reason did not carry it. Then I went to the other store in my town and they did carry it. Not sure what is up with that. Also make sure that you get the Baby Soft perfume that is FREE. Toss it in your little girls stocking or gift it out. If you are a Gold member Which I am you get paid to buy it. LOVE RITE AID!

• Kasey says:

It’s free for silver and mm for gold! yay!

• Mer says:

Is 9.99 the regular everyday price?

• marissa says:

I’m confused. When I go to the single check rebates page, the rebate for this one is not there. How do I get the rebate check if the offer is not there?

• Christina says:

Look under skin care for the SCR.

• Kristen says:

How do you become a silver or gold member?

• Samantha says:

I am having issues printing the coupon… Anyone else?

• Pinky says:

I got these products for free from Bzz agent and I looooooooooooooove them. If you have dry skin I highly recommend, if your skin is normal to oily it may be too oily for you.

• cytocine says:

At riteaid, dial foam soap is on sale for 1.99 (regular price 5.99). So you can stack $2 printable from coupon.com and $2 load to card coupon from riteaid website ans can snag two dail foam soap for free :). I did this deal today and worked just fine

• Amie says:

I’m going to try to pick this up when I go in today. Is it the body wash you are talking about? Also it’s my first time using the load to card coupons. If you clip them does that mean they are loaded onto your card or is there something else that I need to do?

• Cytosine says:

Yes this is a body wash. Go to RA website. In coupon section just clip the coupon. Since both coupons are $2/2 so check ur receipt b4 leaving store to make sure that everything is all right

• Cari says:

All the videos values are coming up blocked out when going to print :(

• Stacie says:

I’ve done the Burt’s Bee deal twice already. They pay you to buy it! Crazy! If you are a gold member you only pay $7.99, so $1.99 after coupon and video value and then you get back $3 for the rebate. I have dry/eczema skin and this works great on it.

• Daniel says:

The $3 man (Facebook) coupon is no longer available. :(

• Tin says:

I tried to buy products in the past with 2 mfr coupons, but Riteaid said I could only use one of them. Is this the same in this case?

• Jennifer says:

The video values coupon is a store coupon that is only valid at rite aid. Per rite aids policy, you can use a store and a manufacturer’s coupon together on one applicable item.

• MARY says:

Why am I not seeing it in the video value?? I have very dry skin and would love to try this