Victoria’s Secret: VS Fantasies Gift Set $15 (Reg. $28!) + Secret Reward Card (In-Store Only)

Just a reminder! Victoria’s Secret is still offering up FREE Secret Reward cards to EVERYONE (not just Angel Card Holders) with any purchase of $10 or more through November 28th, in-stores AND online! Each card will be worth at least $10… BUT they could be worth $50, $100, or even $500! The secret reward cards will be valid to use 11/29 -12/20 in stores (excluding outlets), online, or by phone.

Even better, I just received an email from Victoria’s Secret regarding an awesome in-store only sale on VS Fantasies products. Through 11/14, you can snag a VS Fantasies Deluxe Gift Set, which includes 6 full-size products, for only $15 (regularly $28!). Plus, you’ll get the Secret Reward card back with your purchase, so it’s like you’re paying $5 for the gift set… or even less if your Secret Reward card is valued at over $10! :)

Great gift idea or throw these in gift baskets to make a few smaller gifts!

(Thanks, Brandice!)

• Wow, this is perfect for my sister-in-law’s boyfriend’s two teenage daughters. They are at all family functions and while I don’t know them well, I have a feeling any girl in their teens or older would like this! thanks for posting the deal… a perfect excuse to get a couple of rewards cards :)

• Mandy B says:

Awesome deal! Thanks Colin! I’ll be snagging that tomorrow!

• Andrea says:

Do you know how long they’ll be $15 in-store? Thanks!

• Nicole says:

There is all a Pink Nation Private Event this weekend on Sunday. All you have to do to get the invitation is sign up for Pink Nation or sign into your account if you already have one. It is after hours on Sunday so I believe it starts at 6:30, and they have a lot of discounts going on $10 off $50 $25 off $100, free raffle giveaways, etc. Even though the event is for Pink the entire store is eligible for the discount.

• johan says:

i need help to happy toy machine stickers i create the sticker but ask for me the credit card info i dont undertand please explain for me thanks

• Brittanii says:

If you purchase online, is the reward card added to your cart?

• Nicole says:

Nope, but they are supposed to be putting them in every shipment. I ordered recently and they forgot mine so I gave them a call and they sent it to be electronically, but it still can be used in store as well.

• Kim R says:

I had the same problem, no gift card in order. They sent it via email. They did the same thing last year. I wonder if it’s just policy not to include it, hoping no one follows up on it. Hmm.

• Tamara says:

Nah, I haven’t ordered this year yet, but I ordered 6 different times last year when they did this promotion twice, and received all of my cards automatically. I guess a few of you are slipping through the cracks. (or perhaps they are not as careful this year)

• karina says:

Awesome! I will be making a trip to the mall tomorrow, thanks!(:

• Dreylawn says:

If I use a $10 coupon I got for my birthday will I still get a secret rewards card?

• Tarri says:

You have to spend 10 dollars after all discounts to get the secret reward card

• meche says:

i had the same thing and the woman (happened to be the store manager) gave me a secret reward card. all i spent was the $10 that was on the gift card. she literally said, “you get the secret reward card because you bought something today”. so i am assuming that in fact, yes, you still qualify. at least in San Francisco, CA you do. hope you do too!

• Dreylawn says:

Thank you for the replies. I’ll try.

• Cody says:

If you’re using a Gift Card for your purchase, do you need to spend $10 before or after the use of the card in order to get the secret reward card?

• nikki says:

What an awesome deal. I’ve been grabbing all the great deals lately from this website! Thanks so much! I don’t know if I can get this one though. Hubby will go crazy if I purchase any more deals LOL I’m always shopping (as frugal as possible of course! :) ) every single week. But the great thing is, Christmas gifts are almost done. Well kind of. But This would be so wonderful for my friends. Too bad it’ll end so fast.

But I did go to VS yesterday and used my free panty coupons along with my $10 off a bra. Got matching sets plus 3 hand sanitizers for $26 total and got a VS secret card AND I hit my spend 250 get 10 VS card for my VS CC! So basically got at least 20 towards my next VS shopping trip! That’s if my VS secret card has the 10 (hopefully more *fingers crossed hehe)

• Toni says:

If you buy a gift set and then get your reward card. Can you do another transaction, buy another gift set and use the card you recieved for that purchase?

• Melissa Hansen says:

No. You can’t start using the secret reward card until Nov. 29.

• Tarri says:

the secret reward cards are not active until November 29th, that is when you find out the value on them, so you can not do another transaction right after you get it.

• Tara K says:

Can you find out the amount before your purchase or do you have to be ready to check out and then give them the card and if so what if your card is worth more than what you are purchasing, can you go back and shop to spend the rest? Thanks I got one and not sure exactly how it works.

• cacee says:

Add something to on-liene cart and then enter the reward card number and it will show you the value. Empty cart and card is still valid. I read on abprevious post that you can use it like a giftcard. So if you have $10 on it but spend 3 then the rest stays on card. Can someone confirm?

• Sarah says:

Does anyone use the VS credit card? What are the perks to it? I already get the free panty coupons once a month and just got my birthday $10. Do they send additional free coupons? Thanks!

• Christina says:

Hi yes there are more perks for sure. You get points with every purchase and they will send you $10 reward cards that CAN be used on Clearance (love that), most coupons can not be combined with clearance items. Also you will get a little book in the mail that has a coupon good for each month. So you will get the free panty coupon that you get now and then you will get a different coupon for another panty or so much off a bra. Then like last month for all card holders we got the rewards cards with every purchase. So for other customers the rewards card started this month but for card holders it started last month. I hope this helps. I love my VS card. The points add up fast too.

• Nicole C says:

Does anyone else have trouble with the VS credit card and making sure they give you the right points. EVERY time they have a double or triple points day I have to call and tell they that’s they didn’t give me the correct points. It’s really annoying its like the credit card company and Victoria Secret do not communicate these promotions to each other. Does anyone else have this problem?

• momdkk says:

How do you get the free panty coupon and the birthday coupon, do we have to sign up for anything specific?

• rn30032 says:

Hey Collin this is Brandice…thanks for posting this…..did this deal today and got my free panty with the q they sent me and the item above and got a secret reward card…hopefully mine’s is more than $10, either way still a good deal

• May says:

If you’d like to buy 3 boxes of this gift set, do they give you 3 secret reward card?

• Christina says:

I am going to look into this too because I want to buy a few of these tomorrow and I dont want to make a stink about getting more than the one card. I know that if you do online purchases they will add it to every order so I am hoping that if I do more than one trasaction then they will give me more than one card. I might have to go to the site and read the info. Unless someone knows……..

• carly gillock says:

Here is what I found on the website
        • Place an order with any in-stock merchandise totaling $10 or more and your free Secret Reward Card will be included in your package shipment. One free Secret Reward Card per order.

To Earn in Stores:

• Make any purchase of $10 or more to receive your free Secret Reward Card. One free Secret Reward Card per customer, per day

• kayla says:

If you buy $30 worth in 1 transaction do you get 3 cards

• Elaine says:

I would ask ahead of time. And where does it say you can’t use a gift card to make your purchase and not get the secret reward?.its a form of payment.

• Lynn says:

Elaine – You can use a gift card and get the secret card – you CANNOT use a $10 coupon and get the secret card – the wording on the coupon says it cannot be combined with other promotions.

• Dora says:

No just one..

• Lynn says:

To Earn in Stores:

• Bridget says:

I was wondering the same thing about buying multiple gift sets and receiving multiple cards. I’ve never received the Secret Reward Card before … since they’re worth at least $10, is it $10 off anything? Or is there a purchase requirement? TIA

• Christina says:

Hi it is $10 off of $10. They did run something else though in Dec of last year where it was $10 off $50. This one is $10 off the $10 though.

• rn30032 says:

no purchase requirement to redeem it so you can find something for $10 use the card and pay just tax!!!

• Brianna C. says:

Great! I will be picking this up. I might pass out if I win $500. Lol

Side note: went to CVS today and bought two travel size John Frieda conditioners for $2.99, got a $5 ecb and a $4 off of $20. Can these two be combined?

• debbie says:

I went to one here in michigan and they did not have a gift set with 6 full size bottles but gift sets with 3 (body spray, lotion, and Shower gel) bummer:( Has anyone else seen them?

• Destinee says:

If you get more than one reward card…can u use them both in the same transaction when they’re redeemable?

• Heather says:

crazy, not being able to use a gift card! Shame on them! I’m planning on using mine, we’ll see how it goes tomorrow.

• Heather says:

as far as buying muliple sets, just bring a friend and give them money to buy your extra set. win- win.

• Shirley says:

Please note these are not full size. They told me over the phone they are a little bigger than trial size. Just FYI! :) Still nice items to add to gift baskets, etc! :)

• Christina says:

The travel size is 2 oz right did they tell you the size of these? I know that they have 4 oz too which is still a great deal but 8 oz bottle I would LOVE. Thanks

• Cinthya says:

FYI, I just got two $10 off any purchase, one for my bday and the other one by mail, and used them with my vs deluxe gift set and I got two secret rewards card. also, I got a free seamless underwear coupon by mail and had a value of $12.50 and got a vs rewards card as well. These three gifts I bought were in different transactions.

• Cinthya says:

In addition, I told the cashier I had three different transactions and she was fine with it. I had my boyfriend with me and had told him to make a separate purchase for me just in case but the cashier didn’t give me any problems so I did all the transactions.

• Stepheny says:

Just got back from VS! They only had 10 of the 15 dollar deals behind the counter at the mall here in Woodlands, TX. Only one lady in store knew what I was talking about.. I did get my reward card. On my way out of mall I decided to get another and she said only one reward card per person.. I said its for a different person it’s a bday gift and she said fine and gave it to me. I don’t see why not, I could of came another day how could you manage that… But the 15 dollar gift pack is well worth it!l!!

• cwaltz says:

Well that sucks, it’s day number one of this sale and they are already out of the gift sets at our location in SW Virginia

• Heather says:

I’m going to call ahead! Thanks for the heads up!

• Cassi says:

At my store in Jacksonville,Fl they were running a one day promotion buy any 2 fragrance/beauty get 1 free and it includes these gift sets :)

• Natalie Hughes says:

They are out of the ones in Joplin MO. She was trying to sell me a little gift set that was “only $5 more” but had travel size items :(

• rn30032 says:

plenty still avail at Northlake Mall in atlanta, ga

• Laura says:

I just got mine…I LOVE this site! This site is the reason I started couponing! :)

• Allison says:

Went to the Gardens Mall (Fl) on Nov. 10. Was told they were all sold out and not sure when they would be getting any new shipments. Also, from the posts, I keep seeing one per customer. Funny. The store I went to, I was told that one person came in and bought the entire display.