New Ziploc Coupons = Bags and Containers Only $1 Each at Rite Aid Through November 17th

Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print 2 new Ziploc coupons which will help you save if you plan to purchase the cute Holiday-Themed Ziploc bags or storage containers in the next few weeks…

* Save $1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags
* Save $1/2 Ziploc Brand Containers

Print these coupons now and then use them at Rite Aid this week to score the following deal:

Ziploc Storage Bags 10-50 ct. or Storage Containers 3-4 ct. 2/$5
Use the $1/2 Ziploc bags coupon found in the 11/11 SS or here or here
Pay $4
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final cost $2 total – $1 each!

• Melannie says:

Unfortunately the Ziploc deal is regional, not available here in SW MI.

• Rose says:

I have been watching ads and they seem to be the rotating district deals. Watch for it next week in your area or it may have been in your ad last week. I have to go through our ads each week because our deals are different than Collins most of the time lately.

• Whitney says:

I’ve never done a deal at RA, would this be in my circular if it’s available in my area?

• Steph says:

Don’t have a rite aid close by but did get these at Meijer yesterday because they have all ziploc 25% off. Make sure if you get the Christmas or holiday boxes to check inside because mine also had these same coupons in the boxes.

• Tracy says:

Not on sale at my Michigan Rite Aid :-(

• Michele says:

The sale wasn’t listed in ad here in NJ but both the ziplock bags & containers had sale hang tags in store with the up rewards.

• Jennifer says:

Not on sale at the Issaquah, WA store ;)

• Bonnie says:

I am getting ready to head to the store and I am hoping I can find these. There is a click to card for rite aid on these and now upromise put up a coupon. So they will be totally free! Keeping my fingers crossed! Yippey! These are great for the holiday leftovers! :)