Starbucks: Buy 1 Holiday Drink, Get 1 Free (11/15-11/18 from 2PM-5PM)

Don’t forget!

Calling all my fellow coffee addicts! :) Starting today, 11/15, and running through 11/18, from 2PM-5PM each day, Starbucks is offering up Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Holiday Drinks during their “Buy One, Share One Event”! Choose from Caramel Brulee Latte, Peppermint Mocha, or Gingerbread Latte. Yum!

And after reading the comments on the previous post, I am glad to hear that you are all OK with me sharing a drink with my hubby who doesn’t like coffee drinks. ;)

(Thanks for the reminder, Jennifer!)

• Katie says:

Also, if you use the Endorse App, this week you can get 100% cash back, up to $3.00 on any brand coffee! You just have to upgrade the offer by sharing the deal with your Facebook friends.They have had the any coffee deal at least 3 times in October so it’s nice to treat myself to a nice cup of coffee a couple times during the past month.

• Ashley says:

Are the caramel brulee or gingerbread any good?

• Lauren says:

Does this work for non-coffee drinks?

• MCouzens says:

You can actually get the drinks listed without coffee or espresso. I do it for my son all the time. He loves the peppermint mocha so I just ask them to make it with only a creme base, no coffee.

• tracy says:

i dont care for all the holiday stuff,it has too much flavor,my absolute favorite is the green tea frapp. AMAZING!!

• Kimberly Harris says:

I can’t find the coupon to print. Do you just go into the store on the sale dates and time or do you need a coupon?

• Whitney says:

Can this deal work at Target Starbucks and pair it up with the B1G1 free coupon they sent out earlier in the week?

• Rachel says:

I like to do the b1g1 deals, i end up giving it to the person behind me. I was wondering if you can give it to the employee because I once saw an employee workin all buy herself on a monday mornin. She was doing a great job, but she was gettin overwhelmed.

• Heather says:

I just came back from my Starbucks, where the barista told me the BOGO deal was limited to grande peppermint mocha, egg nog, or caramel brulee lattes. No fraps or other sizes than grande. I’m sure that’s not the policy at all stores, but let it serve as a warning that policies vary!

• Lori says:

I told a friend about this deal today and felt really bad when she went and they refused to honor the BOGO promo. Apparently it is only for participating stores. =(

• Chrissy says:

Starbucks in Turlock CA is doing a whole variety of B1G1 drinks including Peppermint hot chocolate! Easy to take my little one now :)