Starbucks: Buy 5 Holiday Drinks and Get 1 FREE (Valid 11/19-1/2)

Calling all fellow coffee addicts! Through January 2nd, purchase a total of 5 holiday beverages (like Peppermint Mocha or a Gingerbread Latte… yum!) and Get a FREE Grande Beverage of your choice. To take advantage of this sweet offer, just pick up a holiday beverage tasting card from your barista at the register and then collect a sticker each time you purchase a holiday beverage from November 19th through January 2nd.

Keep in mind that you can redeem your completed tasting card for the FREE Grande Beverage through March 4th. Click here for more information.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Megan says:

My Starbucks gave me one the other day during the BOGO holiday drink deal so I got two stickers even though I only paid for one drink. I guess they didn’t know it wasn’t supposed to start until today. :-)

• Laura S. says:

This is a good deal! I just do not care for the holiday selection at all. I wish I had some friends to go to Starbucks with.

• Sarah says:

I read this and thought we had to buy all 5 at one time! Silly Starbucks, we’re not THAT addicted to coffee…or are we??? ;D

• Jessica says:

The caramel is nasty! Maybe it was just who made it. It tasted like warm milk, took it back and they remade it and it still tasted like warm milk. No caramel at all.

• Melanie says:

My sister treated me to an Eggnog Chai tea Latte. Yummy! Very festive.

• julie says:

Yipee! I love the Iced Peppermint Mochas! The big thing lately at my Starbucks is people “paying it forward”. The past two times I’ve been the car in front of me has bought my drinks! :)

• Sylvia says:

I’m in Starbucks every day. This is very, very good news! Let’s see if they remember to give me my punch card. I was in Starbucks yesterday and they didn’t give me a punch card or even mention the offer.

• Diane says:

kind of ticked that my Starbucks did not inform me of this or offer me a punch card. They will hear from me!