Toys R Us: $10 Off Any Crayola Arts & Crafts Purchase Of $30 or More + Additional Sale & Coupon & Crayola Rebates

I have yet another Toys R Us deal for ya! Through tomorrow, 11/21, Toys R Us is offering up $10 off any Crayola arts and crafts purchase of $30 or more in-store! Note that this discount may not be advertised in-store, but it should automatically be applied during checkout. Even sweeter, select Crayola products (that qualify for this offer) are also ringing up buy 1 get 1 40% off! AND, this sale can be combined with the $10 off $30 offer as long as your total is $30 or more after the buy 1 get 1 40% off sale! Awesome!

Plus, if that wasn’t sweet enough, you can use the $2 off ANY Crayola products purchase of $19.97 or more coupon found on Coupons.com to lower your out of pocket expensive even further. Also, remember that there are various Crayola product rebates that are available for purchases made through 12/30! Head here to print the form and view the qualifying Crayola products.

• Sanj says:

Pls give a deal scenario. Thanks

• Micki says:

You might want to check your coupon stash, as well. I have some $1 and $2 crayola coupons from, I believe, a Cheerios box. If I can figure this deal out, I planned on going to TRU tonight and will try it out.

• marnie says:

this is off the subject but I got a confirmation email from DR. OZ saying I won a oral b power toothbrush! Yeah!!!!

• Sharon says:

Couldn’t you also use the 20% off any regular priced item on the website that expires tomorrow?

• Jennifer says:

I bought Kraft String Cheese today at Walmart (the ones with crayons on them). Inside was a coupon for $3 off a Crayola purchase of $10 or more. Keep an eye out for those if your going to buy string cheese!

• crystal says:

does anyone know if the $30 is before or after coupons? i’m not too familiar with toys r us because we don’t have one here but i will be traveling tomorrow and plan to stop!

• Amanda says:

Colin where did you find this info. Just curious so when I go in the store if it does not show up I can tell them about it. Thank You for all of your hard work!

• Adrienne says:

plus in the big toy book if you spend 19.99 or more you get that pip squeak set for free.

• Brittany says:

Holy Cow! Does that say 5.99 for a box of crayons! Whoa!

• Christina says:

has anyone tried this???
    I do not see where the $10 off of $30 is advertised online…

• Jessica says:

I just got on the TRU website and under each eligible Crayola product, the offer is listed in red. It does not specify in-store however….

• Stephanie says:

I bought one Glow Board and one Glow Book 22.99 and Glow book 19.99. the $10 promo comes off 1st. Then the 20% off out of the toy book. Glow book 14.11 and the Glow board 12.47. I remember to ask for the Pip Squeak promo item. It wasn’t on the shelf. Used $2 off manufacturer’s Q. Then paid for the item with the $10 promotional TRU giftcard I got with the Hasboro game sale. OOP paid 14.38 plus sales tax.
    Light sketcher and the light designer are not included in the 10 off 30 promo. Also, the Q’s in the toy book expire today the 21st.