Kohl’s.com: Great Deals on George Foreman Grill & Food Network 15 pc. Cutlery Set

As I’ve mentioned a few times now, Kohl’s.com has officially launched their Black Friday Sale with over 500 Early Bird Specials to choose from! Even sweeter, enter the promo code BLACKFRI at checkout and you’ll save an additional 15% off your purchase. Plus, spend $50 or more and your order will ship for FREE (no code needed)! Also, through November 25th, everyone gets $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (redeemable from 11/26-12/3). WooHoo!

Here are yet a few more deals you can score…

George Foreman Healthy Cooking Grill $22.99 (reg. $29.99)
Only $19.54 (+ tax) after the 15% off code
*Plus, submit for the $10 rebate found here for a final cost of $9.54!

Food Network 15-pc. Triple Riveted Cutlery Set $99.99 (reg. $199.99)
Only $84.99 (+ tax) after the 15% off code
*Plus, submit for the $50 rebate found here for a final cost of only $34.99! Wow!

PLUS, check out how you can get both of these items for only $14.53 shipped right to your door (after rebates and Kohl’s cash)…

*Start by clicking on the links above to add both of these items to your cart.

*Then, start the checkout process and enter code BLACKFRI which will deduct an additional 15% off (will take off $18.45 from your total). Your final cost will come to $104.53 (+ tax) shipped!

*Submit for both rebates totaling $60, bringing the total down to $44.53 (+ tax).

* This deal gets even sweeter because through 11:59pm CST on November 25th, you’ll get $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store and online on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (after all discounts but before tax and shipping surcharge)! So after your purchase, you will have earned $30 in Kohl’s Cash!

*Your final cost is just $14.53 shipped, for both items – just $7.27 each! WOW! :)

*Also, if you are a Discover Card holder, you can score another 15% (10%+5%) cash back of your initial price paid, which will be $15.67, making it so that all you’re really paying is tax!

* AND, to make this already sweet deal even sweetergo through ShopAtHome.com for 6% cash back or go through Ebates to score an additional 6% cash back!

* Be sure to share with other great bargains you find in the comments below!

(Thanks, Margret & Laury!)

• Monique S says:

How do I get the rebate do I just print it off ?

• Meggs says:

Do I have to get buy both items or can I just buy one for the rebate to work?

• Jodi says:

How can I get both the discover card and ebates to work? I thought I had to go through one or the other?

• I thought to get the discover cash back to work I had to sign into discover.com and click on Shop Discover and then click thru to Kohls. I didn’t think the 15% off would work if I didn’t pay with my Kohls card so I used the Kohls card. Will I not get the discover cash since I used Kohls card even though I clicked thru Discover?

• Tilla Ham says:

you will not get the discover cash unless you use your discover, but the 15% code is for all customers not just kohls card holders :)

• love2deal says:

Ugh, now I see that you can use the code BLACKFRI without having to put it on your Kohls card. I have a bunch of orders that were placed on Kohls card and I can’t even cancel them as most of the stuff is out of stock already.

• love2deal says:

Colin, the Discover cash back is just 10%, not 15%.

• Hilary says:

How long does it take to recieve a rebate back usually?

• Nicole says:

I bought the knife set and the waffle maker that was posted earlier. My total after rebates and kohls cash will be $11.98 (+tax).

• Sandeep says:

CCYT115 for 20% off

• Molly O. says:

I wish I would of seen your comment before placing my order :(

• Margret says:

Using this 20% code will invalidate the discover cash back. So if you want cash back from discover then use BLACKFRI for 15% cash back (10% for Kohls 5% quarterly cash back).

• Susan says:

I think you also lose out on $15 in Kohl’s cash (because the 20% discount will bring the pre-tax total to just a couple dollars under $100). So you only get $15 instead of $30 Kohl’s cash.

• KerriF says:

I used the 20% and it did drop my subtotal under $100, but on my confirmation it said Congratulations, you’ve earned $30.00 in Kohl’s Cash. So, for some reason, I got the $30 Kohl’s cash anyway…..yay! I hope this works for any of you who, like me, forgot about the total dropping.

• Tracy says:

Why would the 15% off not invalidate the cash back?

• Tracy says:

Cont. my comment…I used the 20% off code, and was able to use my Discover card, so we’ll see if I get the cashback…if not, still a good deal. We needed knives anyway.

• Kristen says:

Thank you for the heads up on this deal! :)

• Molly O. says:

can I cancel an order I just made and do it again using the 20%? I paid with my debit card and store GC.

• Kelly O'Donnell says:

FYI – Swagbucks is offering 6 Swagbucks for every dollar you spend at Kohls.com right now

• Tawanda! says:

purchased the Kitchen Aid mixer that had a $20 rebate and $45 Kohl cash. Using the new 20% code, paid $175 OOP, but in the end will get it for $110. Or for those who believe the $45 is still in the balance, I’ll be able to purchase an additional $45 worth of Kohl merchandise!

• sne3103 says:

Isn’t this deal also eligible for $15 in Kohl’s cash ? (making it $19.99) Did it just get missed out or am I wrong?

Food Network 15-pc. Triple Riveted Cutlery Set $99.99 (reg. $199.99)
    Only $84.99 (+ tax) after the 15% off code

• love2deal says:

I bought the Food Network 15pc triple-riveted cutlery set and the Bella Rotating Waffle maker (you can sub any of the $19.99 rebated specials).

Total price after the BLACKFRI 15% off after tax:
      $108.35
      -$30.00 Kohls cash
      -$60.00 rebates
      -10.20 Discover cash back by clicking thru Shop Discover

TOTAL $8.15

• Anita says:

Can someone tell me if you pay with Discover card but go through Ebates, will you get the Ebates 10% and the Discover 10%+5% too? Also, does anyone know if the 20% coupon would invalidate either of these 2 offers or should I use the 15% Blackfri coupon code instead?

• katti says:

aweee I missed the knife deal as they are all sold out! sad I missed the deal but thanks for posting..

• Ashley says:

Does anyone have the rebate form for the baby cakes brand items?

• Cathy says:

Does anyone receive the 15 pc Triple Rivet Cutlery Sets?? I received mine and tried to fill out the $50 rebate form, and I found out that the UPC code on my box is different from what’s listed on the rebate form. The UPC code on my box is ’004590804282′ while the UPC code listed on the form is ’004590804280′. The last digit differs. And I don’t think they will accept if different from the form. Does anyone have the same problems?? Who should we talk this problem to??

• KerriF says:

I had the same reservation. Even though the style# and sku# are the same, the upc code differs. I have never done one of their rebates, so I have no idea if they will accept it or not. I would like to hear from somebody who has more knowledge about it.

• Cathy says:

I just called the 1-800-620-2853 to ask about the problem, the lady(I believed Deb) said so long we send in the receipt with price circled and attached the UPC bar code, it should be fine. And make a copy of what you send in.

Kerri, can you also call them to ask this?? It’s a pretty big rebate($50), I don’t want risk not getting it.