Yankee Candle: Rare Buy 2 Get 2 FREE Coupon (Valid Through 11/25)

If you’re not all shopped out just yet, I want to remind you about this high value Yankee Candle coupon available! Just go here to print a rare buy 2 regularly-priced large jar candles or tumblers and get 2 FREE coupon, valid through 11/25! Also, keep in mind that you can use this coupon at other stores besides Yankee candle (there are a few exclusions).

From reading the comments on previous Yankee candle posts, it appears Yankee candles are also sold at Ulta, Cracker Barrel, Bed Bath & Beyond and even Staples!

(Thanks for the reminder, NW Bargains!)

• Ashley says:

I work at Marshalls and we have the large jars for $10. They go very fast but we get them by the case weekly at my store. It’s worth checking out..

• Kimberly says:

Online they are 27.99….any ideas of where to get a better price with the coupon? Thanks!

• sondra says:

I went to Bed Bath and Beyond. The cancles are $27.99, they were 25% off, plus the yankee cancle coupon (plus for black frida I had 20% off entire purchase. I ended up paying $10.64 per candle. :)

• audrea says:

i used this coupon at burlington coat factory, more than once! large jars are $9.99 there, so $19.98 + tax for FOUR large, LOVE IT :)

• karie says:

This is great! I was wondering just today about when a new Yankee Candle coupon would be coming out. I’ll go to Burlington Coat Factory or Marshall’s tomorrow to see what they have. I didn’t know those stores had them that cheap, thanks for the tips! :)

• jurga says:

Does Burlington take coupons?Thank You.

• Kiki says:

Does Marshalls take coupons?

• NOrtheasterner says:

The outlet had them 6/$60 today! :) Can’t use regular store coupons there though!

• Angie says:

I have seen them at Kohl’s as well. Does anyone know if you can use the coupon there?

• Eileen says:

If they do then imagine combing this with any kohls cash anyone earned, and also there was a sign up at the register at kohls where if you shared your email address you would get a$5 coupon. :o

• karie811 says:

Hi Angie, it says on the coupon that you cannot use them at Kohl’s, Meijer, or Target. Military facilities are also excluded. HTH.

• Hbj33blue says:

Says kohls is excluded on coupon. :(

• Jennifer says:

The Thanksgiving paper included an Ulta ad with a $3.50 off $10. My Ulta is great at accepting mc along with their in-store coupon. Looks like Ulta sells these for $15.99, so $31.98 – $3.50 = $28.48 for 4 candles. My favorite is the pine.

• Elizabeth says:

I’ll be going on base, and combing this with the 20% coupon as well tomorrow.

• Ang says:

Too bad Ross doesn’t take coupons. The Ross I got to always has a large supply of Yankee Candles for $9.99 each.

• Cher says:

I have been able to use the coupons at the military exchange. It was the day after Christmas and the candles were half off and I had a $10 off $25 coupon. It took getting a manager, but they honored the coupon.

• Abbie says:

Just tried to use this coupon at the military exchange and they would not accept it. I didn’t get a manager, but next time I’ll try doing that.

• Elizabeth says:

They kind of gave me a hard time with the free L’occtane (sp). I had to actually print the coupon from the customer service department. I will probably have to do the same, however I will have mine printed this time. The MCX is having a Yankee Candle sale so this coupon should pair well.

• modo says:

You can also check with local (mom/pop) stores that carry Yankee candles. I have a local specialty gift type store that accepts Yankee coupons. I would call first if you have a store like that. I used the coupon last week and saved a 1/2 hour trip to the mall. They even take the online printable ones too.

• kayla robison says:

I received a catalog today with a coupon for save $20 off of $45. Can I combine it with this coupon at the yankee store?>

• Kathy says:

Crafts 2000 has the large candles on sale through 11/25 for $17.97. Also, Hallmark has them buy one get one 50% off.

• Kiki says:

My Marshalls would not let me use the coupon. I never knew that they had Yankee Candles for so cheap! And, the scents were current scents. So, I went next door to Bed Bath and Beyond. They had 4 scents on sale for $19.97 for the large size. PLUS when you spent $30 on candles you got a small size Yankee Candle of the Home Sweet Home free $10.99 value). So 6 candles for $42 and change (including tax) Not too bad! They would not let me also use the Bed Bath and Beyond coupon spend $30 get $10 off. It didn’t hurt to at least ask.