Staples: FREE 8.5″ x 11″ Copy Paper Ream + FREE Photo Plus Paper 60pk (After Rewards)

Yay! Through December 1st, you can score a FREE Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Copy Paper Select ream AND a FREE Staples Photo Plus Paper 4″ x 6″ gloss, 60/pack after Easy Rebates (limit one rebate per household)! Awesome!

Keep in mind – Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Also, don’t forget that you can also score FREE batteries at Staples after Rewards! Even better, you can score a total of 2 FREE Duracell AAA or AA 16-packs after rewards (valid on SKUs 581672-AA and 618854-AAA). Keep in mind that you can also use coupons on these batteries to lower your out of pocket expensive, but note that the price eligible for rewards is the amount paid after coupons.

Plus, this deal gets even sweeter because select packages are filled with $20 worth of P&G coupons. Just look for packages that have the $20 worth of coupons advertised on them like the picture below.

Durcell Batteries 16-pk. AA or AAA $13.99
Get back up to $13.99 in Staples Rewards (limit 2, while supplies last)
Final cost FREE!

Staples Rewards Members earn 10% back in Staples Rewards on all ink & toner purchases, 10% back in Staples Rewards on all case & ream paper purchases, and 10% back in Staples Rewards on all Copy & Print purchases. Staples Rewards are issued monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter.

*Keep in mind that you will NOT receive rewards on these items if you use rewards to pay for them.

(Thanks, Mr. Cheap!)

• Helene Jones says:

how does this reward card work… you go there get the rewards card then purchased these items and then they send u a gift card for the money back??

• Elizabeth says:

can you do this online and still get the rewards? I don’t have a staples in my town.

• Fuzzy Wuzzy says:

Does anyone know if you will get the full rebate back if you use rewards from ink recycling to pay for it?

• Jodi says:

I saw your note about if you pay using rewards you won’t get rewards…just wanted to check on that. I have always done that in the past and have always gotten more rewards. Did that change recently? I was just going to go do it again in a few minutes…not I am not sure if I should!

• mistrcheap says:

this is an error, this is a FREE AFTER EASY REBATE deal. You can pay w/rewards and earn the rebate (IN STORE ONLY). Rewards deals can NEVER be earned with rewards payment, been like that for 2 or 3 years now.

• Mister Cheap says:

Collin,

Please update, that photo paper and ream paper deals are AFTER EASY REBATE, not rewards.

• Laurie says:

Wait, the batteries ARE rewards, not rebates. Boo. N/m. Don’t need paper. :(

• mistrcheap says:

correct, batteries are REWARDS items, photo and ream paper are REBATE items.

• Rie says:

Thanks mistrcheap! I always look for your comments on all office supply related posts =)

On a different topic, too bad Officemax isn’t offering any 100% back bonus rewards! UGGH, I still have $100 I need to roll before December. Does the officemax deals get better before xmas?

• Whoops! Sorry, all! Updating now… the Batteries are FREE after rewards and the copy paper and photo paper are FREE after Easy Rebates. Sorry for the confusion on this.

• Tarri says:

The Batteries say Reward in my Ad for this week, so I would advise not using a reward to pay for them or else you will only get back in reward what you paid. Happened to me once and I only got back like .99 a package when it was suppose to be 9.99, because I used a reward to pay for them.

• KM says:

Sorry for the silly question, but if this is a rebate, what’s the coupon for? Will I not qualify for the rebate if I don’t use the coupon? Thanks.

• debbielynne says:

Just a friendly reminder that Staples accepts competitor’s coupons. I used a $10 off $50 Office Max printable on Monday along with the battery deal. Got some nice things for about $12 final price after coupon and free batteries!

• Marjie says:

I just came back from Staples. The cashier scanned the coupon and it said invalid. He looked at it and said our codes are either 5 digit or 13 (i think), these aren’t valid coupons. Has anyone else had this happen?

• Melissa R says:

Same thing happened to me today. The coupons scanned as “invalid – must be 5 or 16 digit code”. Does anyone know where these coupons came from?

• NIcole says:

I went to staples and got 2 packs of batteries and 1 package of staples printer paper and the cashier didn’t even try to ring in my coupon for the paper and said “these are not ringing in right. Did you get this coupon emailed to you or where did you get it from?” I told her I got it from a savings blog and she was like “yeah they are not working sorry” so I just got the batteries and left. Anyone else told this?

• amber says:

I didn’t even realize I needed a coupon. There were no signs about any of the coupons. Usually, they have signs. And, when I have used coupons in the past, they only accept ONE per transaction! Very very much a pain. I didn’t bother with any paper this time, but always happy to get the Free batteries and use the rewards later for something with a rebate to get my money back! :)

• Teresa says:

I forget, do I have to register my purchase of the batteries on their site to get the rewards, or is it automatic?

• boxbot says:

I was told the coupon for the copy paper is not a coupon it’s a second rebate making it free, but looks like I only got one rebate form. Haven’t gone online yet to see if I will get two rebates or not.