OfficeMax: FREE Elf Yourself Calendar ($6.99 Value!)

WooHoo! Here’s a fun freebie for ya! Just hurry on over to the Elf Yourself site, upload a picture of your choice, click on the “Let’s Dance” link, then once the video plays look in the upper right corner and you should see a red link that states “Get Calendar”, click on it and a pop-up screen will come up (you may want to disable pop-up blockers) that will state “Preparing Your Personal Code” – like the pic below…

You will then be taken to a screen with your exclusive code that will score you a FREE calendar featuring your funny Elf image from the video you created at your nearest OfficeMax! Just click print and present the code at the OfficeMax ImPress Print Center counter to get your FREE, year-at-a-view calendar featuring your Elf Yourself image.

*$6.99 retail value. In-store only. One per customer.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Blossom says:

This is soooo adorable!! I love Elf yourself, even though they charge $1 to download the video its so cute! Can’t wait for the calendar

Thanks Collin!

• Doreen says:

That was the best! Thank you for a great laugh!

• Di says:

I love this. Thank you

• Marilynn says:

I look forward to doing this every year, and the little calendar is a neat bonus! Thanks!

• mila says:

Love this !!! I got 2 different videos, I am so putting it on facebook :)
    Thanks Collin

• spellc says:

Loved it! It was so funny to watch all of the different videos!

• Marilynn says:

Hey, after you purchase your video, if you do, they send you a $10 off a $40 or more purchase. If you are going to pick up your calendar, you might even find a bargain or too.

• Marlene says:

I created the video and it was soo funny! I did attempt to download it but then they wanted to charge $1 so I backed out but I still got the coupon for $10 off $40 emailed to me!

• deborah says:

i laughed so hard that was too funny thanks i needed that

• Em says:

Confession: I HATE THESE THINGS! There is this chick at work that always does about 700 of these videos and emails them to everyone and has us watch them at her desk over and over and over and over and over…so annoying! We all try and be polite but when she breaks my concentration so I can come watch yet another video of my coworkers and I dancing around, well, it gets a little rough!

• Nikki says:

I’ll tell you what’s rough-folks thinking it’s cute to post on FB.
      This kind of stuff can come back to haunt you when being considered for a job.
      Employers do indeed check social media these days to evaluate one’s character.

• Em says:

I refuse to have a FB, last thing I want is more drama! I see what these folks write on there, no one needs to know every detail of each others life! I have a private blog (password protected) with pictures of the kids for family, and that’s it! It’s crazy how much people post. I’m a professional with an excellent career I don’t need crazyees looking me up and trying to friend me, haha.

• Amy says:

I love these things! The “soul” dance was my favorite! ha ha

• Ilyssa says:

My 9 year old was OBSESSED with this last year! He must have emailed me about 200 of these! He’s going to love finding the calendar in his stocking! Thanks for a great deal! :)

• Misty says:

Can I just write the code down.. or do I have to print the page? Thanks!

• Kyra says:

Thanks! I think it’s great for a laugh! Love the “Hip Hop” version!

• couponmama says:

Got my code! Thanks for the freebie!!

• Danielle says:

Got the code but how do you know which office max to take
    Code to?

• Sandra says:

Thanks! I love these, my mom thinks they are adorable! LOL I am getting the calendar for her!

• Kathy says:

I’m dying laughing here!! :) So funny!! Thanks for providing me with a laugh for my day! I added my 87 years old father-in-law’s picture as one of the elves and, boy, can he ever dance!! hahaha!! I can’t wait to show him!! If you want a good laugh (and who doesn’t?!?!?) you absolutely should do this!! :) And, make sure you watch all the dances too!

• tracy says:

Just picked mine up. Took a while for them to get it ready bc mine was the first one they had done. nice little stocking stuffer freebie. thanks!

• Kristen says:

Loved this! However, when I took my print-out in to my local Office Max they had no idea what it was. She said she would look into it and call me if she figured it out. Didn’t seem too promising. I’m bummed!