Meijer Shoppers: 90% Off Toy Clearance

Heads up! If you have a Meijer nearby, you may want to head on over there to browse their toy section! Check out a couple of the emails I’ve received from readers today:

Went to my local Meijer today in Ontario, Ohio and found some awesome deals. Cars 2 toys on clearance for 90% off, Alphie and the extra cards 90% off, Fisher Price iXL system and cartridges 90% off!! Webkins were 75% off and so were squinkies!! I spent $64.82 and saved $487.02!!! How awesome is that.

Just wanted to let you know that I found some toys at Meijer today that were 90% off!!!! I got the fisher price 6 in 1 learning system normally $46.99 for $4.69. Zoobles were 90% off as well as a lot of the Cars 2 toys. Squinkies were 70% off. I talked to the lady that was marking them down and she showed me that those were the best deals at my Meijer. But there were some other toys that were marked 50% off. I think it was a Nerf gun and some kind of spy camera toy. I spent $29 and saved $242!!!
Thanks for all your hard work keeping us posted on the deals!

(Thanks, Kenneth and Rosary!)

• andrea says:

Thanks for the heads up! The Ontario, Ohio store is my local store, hopefully they will still have some stuff out Saturday, planning to finish Christmas shopping that day!!

• Melanie says:

Oh my! Totally envious right now that in Florida we dont have them here. Good for you though – looks like some amazing deals.

• anne says:

Wow! Wish we had a Meijer… they seem to really have some great deals! Enjoy!

• debra says:

Bummer, wish I had a Meijer! Need those IXL games!

• Emily says:

If I find some at my local store, I can ship them to you. My email is emiknapp@gmail.com

• Ashley says:

If anyone is looking for the iXL games, I have a ton of them. My daughter is matured past the system’s targeted age so I am looking to get rid of them. If you are interested, please email me at ashley.l.coulter@gmail.com I also have a blue iXL as well. The games I have are 2 Handy Manny, 1 Scooby Doo, Disney Princess, Nihao Kai-lan, Dora, Cars 2, Toy Story 3. Willing to sell games individually or the whole lot. Thanks!

• Kathy says:

I’ve used Meijer toy clearances in the past to stock up for birthday gifts and Toys for Tots!

• Brittany says:

I think I’m going to have to move. Where I live there’s no CVS, no Meijer, no Target. I see all these awesome deals people are getting and it’s so sad, because I have to drive two hours to find one of these stores. :-(

• Emily says:

SO jealous! I bought our niece a iXL a few weeks ago and have been scouring the internet for good deals on the games. I hope you stocked up!

• Courtney says:

Check Meijer out on-line too…you do have to pay shipping…HOWEVER, some of the stuff with shipping is still cheaper than you can get it anywhere else. Also – don’t forget to use shopathome.com

• linda says:

Not sure if this is happening in all stores but one of my neighbors got a $250 treadmill last night for $25! You read that correctly.

• Jennifer says:

That’s my Meijer store too–should I even bother trying to go tonight?? Probably absolutely nothing left–what time were these purchases??

• Lindsey says:

I have been looking for good deals on the iXL games too! Dang, wish I had a Meijer store close!

• sally says:

I miss Meijer so much! They always had such great clearance deals. Moved back south from Ohio and no more Meijers!!

• Rokia says:

I’m so upset we don’t have a Meijer near me. I could definitely use the iXL games for my son :( But am super excited for those that can score such a great deal.

• Jessica says:

I bought a ton of clearance toys last night! The Rossford, OH store had only a small selection of clearance items but I got a lot of stuff for $2 and under!!

• Kimberly says:

Wow, I have been thinking of running away from home tonight for an hour or so after hubby gets in….now I have a valid reason other than my crazy, I mean wonderful, children =)

• DeAnna says:

Just got home and I scored some Cars2 shake and gos for $2!! and a flashlight Cars2 thingy for $2 also. Already thinking ahead for bday presents for 2013!!

• Sarah says:

I have been looking all over for the Lightening McQueen and Mator versions of the shake and go cars and no one around us has them!! I wish my parents still lived in OH because I would send my mom to Meijer to see if they have any left :(

• Aimee says:

Anyone in Michigan finding this clearance?

• Pam says:

Canton MI store had very little left. Lots of stickers, but most shelves were empty. Employee said she had just put the last of clearance merchandise out.

• Lisa says:

I found these on West Main in Kalamazoo Wed about 11am. The shelves were stocked so I must have been the first to notice it, but as I loaded up others joined me and soon there wasn’t much left. I went to Westnedge today and they were out too, though it didn’t look like they had started with as much. I also found Loopz Shifters down from $45 to $14. Overall I spent $69, saved $339!!!

• Linda says:

Just scored some of these deals at the Wixom Meijer. They also had golf balls for 75% off in case anyone is interested. Should make hubby happy.

• Heather says:

Anyone in IL finding the clearance?

• Stormy says:

I’m in Illinois and found all deals out here mentioned above. My store had tons and tons in the back. I am so excited and finally done with Christmas and party shopping for a while.

• toni says:

nothing in the bay city, mi

• Nicole says:

Fyi, if you are the Detroit or Indiana market our sale dates are different from other Meijer markets. This could be coming our way soon. It’s possible Illinois is included in this as well but I don’t know for sure

• Rachel says:

Toni, I checked the Midland store. They had large Webkins for 3.24 and small ones for 1.24. All the Cars items were out as well as the Fisher Price system. They had a couple of Zoobles? but not much. There are a couple of things sprinkled here and there. I am planning on hitting Saginaw today to see what they might have left.

• Carla says:

I was at my local Rochester Hills, MI Meijer on Tuesday and found those deals. I spent $34 on $348 worth of toys. I bought 3 iXL systems, 3 Alphie’s, and 5 CARS 2 toys. It was a couponers dream!!

• an says:

no meijer here…. at least a state away :(

• Gina says:

Is this like Fred Meyer??

• tracy says:

i really like meijer,i never shop at kroger,walmart or target anymore,only if they have good coupon matchups,meijer always has the best prices,and the stores dont seem like your shopping in a warehouse like walmart

• Amanda says:

I went to my local Meijer in Columbus, OH and they had NOTHING! The lady working in toys looked at me like I was crazy when I asked about it too. :oP

• Mel says:

Nothing in St. Charles, IL :(

• Impossible To Buy For says:

I went to the meijer in Oregon, Ohio (a suburb just to the east of Toledo) @ 4:30pm today and they had quite a bit of Cars 2 stuff still available. I bought for a couple family boys and some for Toys for Tots too. ALSO…they had they Scrabble FLASH and Yahtzee FLASH on clearance for $8.00 from $29.99! Wish we still had that coupon from last year for $5 off! LOL NOTE: most clearance toys were on an endcap, but I did see a smattering of others on the other aisles, so go up and down each one looking for ORANGE tags! ALSO…in sporting goods, they had a ton of boxed golf balls marked 75% off, oh and an exercise bike for $49.95 from $425.00 just sitting in an aisleway! Happy Bargain Hunting!

• Laury says:

I am at the Algonquin IL store and they have some stuff at 80% off but nothing that I wanted.

• desi brown says:

went to the muncie indiana store this evening and they had some left but not much. had quite a few crash cars 2 left for .79 and talking ones for .89 a cars flashlight for 2.00 and tons and tons of zoobles for 3.00 and under i got a 20.00 set for 2.00 and tons of accessories for under 1.00 there were also a few squinkies clearanced but not all of them were

• Mallory says:

Meijer outside of Indianapolis had these deals! most of the Cars toys were cleared out but I got a ton of Zoobles and these out of this world toys. Spent 20, saved 180. I was done Christmas shopping but will save for birthdays next year and toy drives

• adri says:

i was able to score some!!!

• Summer says:

Didn’t find anything at the Okemos, MI Meijer. No orange tags in the aisles and the end caps had some stuff, but not much – and nothing was 90% off.

• cozmicmom says:

Ontario ohio meijer still had zoobles and zwinkies last night i did leave some on the shelves :) all the ixl were gone and so were all the cars items but i still did awesome also alot of webkins left the small ones are $1.24 and larger ones 3 or 4$

• tiffany says:

Went around 11 this morning, all the cars and ixl stuff were gone, couple alphie cartriges left. lots of girls toys and webkinz tho

• TammyH says:

Nothing here in the Grand Rapids MI area. I went to 2 different Meijer stores, the one in Rockford and the on in Walker. They had a few things on clearance but not much. I too scored the Scrabble and Yathzee Flashes for $8.00 and I got the Simon Flash for $8.00 too. These are regularly price over $27.00 so awesome for me.. :)

• Lisa says:

Got the Webkins at 75% off and some other stuff at 90% at two locations in Grand Rapids (Alpine & Plainfield). Had to look hard but got some great toys for tots stuff.