New $0.75/1 Package of Lofthouse Cookies + $1/1 Sunkist Blends Trail Mix Coupons

Yay! The yummy Lofthouse Cookies coupon is back on Coupons.com! Head on over there and use zip code 66106 (if needed) to print a $0.75/1 package of Lofthouse Cookies coupon.

My kiddos love these cookies and they are perfect for bringing to school parties, holiday parties, or get-togethers! :D These cookies are priced around $2-$3 at Walmart and Target, so as low as only $1.25 with this coupon. Awesome!

While you’re there, you may also want to print this rare new Sunkist coupon for $1 off any Sunkist Blends Trail Mix 9 oz package or larger (use zip code 66106). This is a brand new product, so hopefully we’ll see sales for this product soon. Anyone know the price of this new product in stores?

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• mommyx2 says:

I do not see where to enter the zip code for coupons.com! Help!!

• Faith says:

Click on local coupons!

• Joy says:

I don’t see it under the regular “coupons” section or “local”? Help

• Jenni says:

Im not trying to be rude at all, but it is SOOOO much easier and less expensive to make your own cookies! Plus they taste soo much better. I’ve bought these cookies before and they all taste so stale to me. Anyone else agree?

• ratchel33 says:

I’ve never seen these in the store. Who has them and anyone know about how much they cost. I love this kind of stuff and always looking for a healthy snack.

• tracy says:

i had signed up for the lofthouse cookies and on my birthday they had sent me a $2 off coupon on a package,they had them on sale at meijer a while ago for 2 for $5,and i checked my email and the coupons were still good,and they had sent me them in june! so i printed them off per computer and got 6 packages of lofthouse cookies for $1!! i also had $1 off coupon of $6 or more,it was a store coupon so i could combine,i was so happy lol so if your birthday is near sign up at their site and you’ll most likely get the $2 off coupon