New $1/1 Baker’s Joy Product Coupon = Baking Spray Only $0.98 at Walmart

Here’s a rare coupon for ya! Head on over to the Baker’s Joy site to print a new $1/1 any Baker’s Joy product coupon. You can use this coupon at Walmart to snag the cans of Baking Spray for only $0.98 – perfect for all the holiday baking!

Baker’s Joy Baking Spray $1.98
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.98!

(Thanks, Takako and Photo credit, The Centsable Shoppin’!)

• Miss Bonnie says:

Thank so much. This stuff rocks! It’s oil and flour spray together and is the best when you are baking.

• Karen says:

Exactally what I need for my lollipop cake maker pans I got for $2 at Weis!

• lynne says:

This is a must for baking! Great coupon!

• Kell says:

Can someone help with Smartsource Java problems? Java is installed, enabled and all that good stuff, I have even tried IE. Still nothing, it just keeps saying I need to install Java. I install it, still nothing. This after I have printed SS coupons a few weeks ago.

• Kell says:

II uninstalled firefox 16 then reinstalled old version 3.5 then it printed stupid smartsource!

• Heather says:

I just bought this a few weeks ago (because I ran out), and was thinking to myself as I grabbed it off the shelf that I never see coupons for Baker’s Joy. I was laughing at myself for noticing that, and then commending myself for buying something that I needed even without a coupon. And now here it is! Figures! Thanks for posting this, Collin- I NEVER would have known about it without you!