Bath & Body Works: FREE Product (Up to a $13 Value!) with Any $10 Purchase

Don’t forget about this nice Bath and Body Works coupon that is still available! Just head on over here to print a rare coupon valid for a FREE Product (up to a $13 value – excludes accessories and gift sets) with ANY purchase of $10 or more, good through December 24th! Pair this coupon with clearance bargains and sales to score some sweet savings… and possibly cross a few Christmas gifts off your list! :)

(Thanks, Faye and Free Stuff Times!)

• Nana says:

I used this coupon last week when they had $5 per bottle for Sparking Blackberry woods body lotion which reg. $11 per bottle, I got 2 and got a $12.50 body cream for free, paid $10 plus tax, save $24.50. Ya. Thank you.

• sonja says:

In the past, you coul duse two coupons in one transaction at this store. For example this one and the $10 off $30 coupon. Is that still the case?

• Oralia says:

Can you combine it with other coupons?

• Becky H. says:

Only one BBW coupon per transaction. If you have multiple coupons, they help you split up your order so you can use both in different transactions.

• Jill says:

I tried to use it last week on a gift basket. They wouldn’t let me

• Sarah says:

I work at BBW. Almost all of the coupons you CAN NOT use on gift basekts.

As for using more than one coupon per a transaction, they only allow it if they were mailed to you together.

• Kim says:

This goes great with their sale right now! Buy 3, get 2 free or buy 2, get 1 free. Did this and my coupon so I bought 3 items and got 3 free (with coupon) & saved $33! Great gifts!

• Andrea says:

at my BBW, the sales associate informed me that if coupons come together, then they can be used together. For example, if you received the postcard with the three little coupon cards (they look like gift tags), you can use two of those together. I was able to use the 1 item free and the $10 off $30 together. GREAT deals.