Walmart: *HOT* Fijit Friends as Low as $5?!

Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 1.18.28 PMWow! You may want to run on over to your local Walmart if you are looking to score a Fijit Friends toy on the cheap. As you may have noticed, last night I posted about the Fijit Friends being just $15 on Walmart.com… well, that deal of course sold out pretty quickly. However, a few you of you commented on the post last night that these are also available in-store too AND for the same price of $15! Wow! Plus, this gets even sweeter as many if you are emailing that these Fijit Friends also have $10 coupons attached to the packages, which means you could score one of these for just $5! Crazy, I Know!

Screen Shot 2012-12-03 at 1.18.39 PMAs a price comparison, these are going for over $40 on Amazon… so this is an amazing deal! Hurry on over there to see if you can score one and be sure to come back to let us know!

Fijit Friends Features:
Responds with more than 150 built-in phrases and jokes
Your child can poke and squeeze the soft, tactile skin that enables lifelike movements
Recognizes different types of music and performs different dance moves
Voice recognition and beat detection capabilities
Includes original songs
Requires 5 AA batteries (included)

(Thanks and photo credit, Cajun Couponer and all you readers who left comments and emailed!)

• Izabela says:

Is there anyone who has a peelie or a coupon printed a while ago from coupons.com for these Fijit Friends? Please message me at primrose1321@gmail.com THANK YOU!
    Let me know what is your ISO!

• bigbirdrich says:

Where are the peelies being found?

• If anyone else has a $10 off coupon laying around, I would LOVE to have it!! Thanks!!

• Candace says:

Serafina is back online! Willa is already sold out again. Hurry if you want one!

• melissa says:

checked on boxes at 2 walmarts, 2 targets and my meijer. not finding any peelies in SE MI! but i did get one at $15 – still a great price! especially considering they were on SALE at target for $45! thanks collin! my daughter will love this purple one! :)

• suzyq says:

Just bought 3….2purple 1pink. 15.00. Had 5 on shelf 2 were smashed…1 blue one had peelie..so toy associate gave me peelie off blue. But they would not honor peelie for other 2..apparently..peelies are only for certain colors.. $38 and some change out the door…hubby really starting to get into coupon thing after cheap gift baskets, many bags of cheap Christmas candy and 8 months of telling me I’m wacked!!!!

• suzyq says:

Oh sorry forgot to say I’m in Modesto ,Ca. And fijit was on sale for $44.99 at Target. No peelies

• a says:

please let me know if you have seen these anywhere in the madison wi area….i know i am so late, but thought i would ask in case anyone saw these around…thanks in advance!

• Stephanie Ruggerio says:

I ordered one online at walmart dot com yesterday for 15.90 including tax

• a says:

thx stephanie! every time i go online it says “in stores only”. do you have a particular store selected as your main store? i don’t even get a button to click to put any of the fijits in my cart.

• I just got two at my local Wal Mart for $15 each.. no peelies.. looks like the toy is out this year because of Furby’s.. UGH who brought those back… seriously..

• Just bought one of these tonight at Walmart in the Chicagoland area. They were marked $29 on the shelf, but I price checked it, and it scanned for $15!! Great buy for Christmas!

• a says:

great news! went to the walmart supercenter in monona wi and there are TONS of these in the GARDEN CENTER!!!!! i.e. seasonal area! got one for my daughter :) for her birthday next year :) ps. no peelies to spot

• Angela says:

I went to Walmart and you could tell that the peelie coupon was taken off of the package,
    I asked and the manager took 10.00 off for me without coupon. Never hurts to ask