This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 4:39 pm.
I am finally back with another video! I have been so busy behind the scenes posting deals like crazy so I have not had much time for anything else including videos. Yes, I know… excuses, excuses! :D I am pretty darn sure that one of my upcoming New Year’s Resolutions will be to film more videos in 2013!
OK, so on to today’s video! This video details how you can go about stuffing a stocking this Christmas for under $5 (or even for FREE!). Check out my video below for my ideas and tips… and then be sure to come back to share your tips as well.
* If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
HIP Tips to Stuff a Christmas Stocking for Cheap or even Free:
* Stock up on stocking stuffers throughout the year when there are free shipping and % off promotions. One of my favorite sites is Oriental Trading Company; and as I mentioned earlier, you can snag FREE shipping with any purchase (valid thru today, 12/6 only!) which means you can snag a dozen of these Nose Nuggets Gum Bags for just $4.99 shipped (regularly $16!). Check out this post for some other fun ideas.
* Take advantage of all the great freebies and samples posted on Hip2Save.com. To easily view the freebie posts, click on the Freebies Category. As I mentioned in the video, my daughter, Piper, created some adorable free stickers last month (unfortunately, these free stickers are not available at this time :( ).
* Make sure to browse through all of the great online bargains. For example, Bumble & Bumble offered up 8 FREE Travel-Size and Deluxe Samples and FREE Shipping w/ any order on Cyber Monday so I paid just $6 for quite a few Bumble & Bumble products shipped right to my door. You can find all the current online bargains by clicking on the Online Bargains Category.
* Request FREE Magazine Subscriptions (and even consider addressing kid-friendly magazines to your kiddos as they will likely feel extra special when they get their own mail). Some current free magazine subscriptions can be found below…
– 3 FREE Issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine
– FREE Subscription to LEGO Club Magazine
– FREE 2 Year Subscription to Rolling Stone Magazine
If you have other suggestions regarding how to stuff your stocking for free or on the cheap, please share them with all of us in the comments below. Thanks!