Rare $0.50/1 Suave Hair Care Product Coupon = Only $0.50 at Walgreens

Check out this rare Suave coupon. Just head on over to Coupons.com and use zip code 03110 to locate and print a $0.50/1 Any Suave Hair Care product (excluding trial and travel size) coupon! Keep in mind that although it does state redeemable at Dollar General on the coupon, it does not state only at Dollar General and the fine print states redeemable at participating retail stores. Plus, this is a manufacturer’s coupon and not a store coupon.

To easily print this coupon, follow these simple directions:

* Head on over to Coupons.com
* Click on the “Local Coupons” tab (located towards the top of the site)
* Enter the zip code 03110 in the box to the upper left
* Then click back on this link to quickly locate the coupon.
* That’s it! Now go get to printing! :D

Keep in mind that you should be able to use this coupon at stores like Walmart and Target to score some seriously inexpensive shampoo and conditioner since select varieties of Suave are regularly priced around $1. Plus, you can score the following deal at Walgreens…

Buy one 15 oz bottles of Suave shampoo or conditioner $1 (regular price)
Use the $0.50/1 Suave coupon found here
Final cost only $0.50!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• bennettanthony says:

This is not on topic, but if anyone doesn’t mind doing a little coupon trading please email me at bennett.anthony2016@gmail.com. I need a few coupons for 2/2 reach toothbrushes. Thanks!

• Dee says:

I tried to use this coupon at Kroger today. My coupon usually doubles manufacturer coupon up to .50, but this coupon didn’t double. I questioned it, and the manager was standing there. He looked at the coupon and said that it had to be voided off my purchase because it said “redeem at DG”. I pointed out that it was a mfr cpn and did not say “redeem ONLY at DG”, but it didn’t matter to them.

• cathy says:

Check your local Walmart too. Mine has sauve for .88

• katie says:

would this work for suave keratin dry shampoo spray?

• Brittany says:

I’d love to know about this too. I’m going to try this tomorrow at Rite Aid for the suave keratin dry shampoo because I noticed they are 50% off at my local store making this pretty cheap.

• Shelby says:

I can see it already. It is a coupon that is not going to scan because there is no 5 or 9 in front of it. The cashier will look at it and see the “Redeem at Dollar General” and she will not accept it. Us couponers know that the word “only” is not on there like Collin said. This one will definitely be a YMMV scenario. Good Luck everyone! :-)

• nami78 says:

bennettanthony, I can give u more than 2 coupons for 2/2 reach toothbrushes but how can I send u?

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Laura says:

I’ve been couponing for like a month…gotten great deals! I just don’t like getting looked at as if I’m doing something wrong! :( Thought above giving up on it all together!

• Megan says:

If you have a Meijer near you, you can score the same deal or it may even be free if the coupon doubles (fingers crossed). They will accept the coupon no problem (referring to the coupon saying Dollar General). Meijer has a pretty good coupon policy. I would encourage anyone who has one near them to look into it.

• Becky says:

I just tried a coupon for shampoo at Walgreens in Fort Smith, Arkansas today and they said that they can no longer take any coupons that say redeemable at Dollar General. I also pointed out to them that it is a manufacture coupon and they are just advertising. They don’t care.