Walmart.com: Huffy 12-inch Girls or Boys Bike Only $29.97 Shipped

If you are planning to buy your little one a bike for Christmas, Walmart.com has a great deal for you! Currently, Walmart is offering up a Huffy 12-Inch Girl’s Sea Star Bike in Pink or a Huffy 12-Inch Boy’s Rock It Bike in Blue) for only $29 + $0.97 shipping to your home (or FREE store pick-up). Sounds like a great deal to me!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• dayna says:

what ages are 12 inch bikes for??

• Amanda K says:

ebates.com is offering DOUBLE cash back for walmart and other stores, when you online shop through their website! LOVE this new cash back online thing!

• nicole says:

Collin, I love you for passing along such great deals but it has definitely pushed me over my budget for my little boy. Each day you have posted a deal for toys that I know my little one will love and cherish and the price is just too good to pass up. I have purchased items that he will not be able to use for another year or so but I just had to buy them. My little one is 14 months and I want to get him the above bike.
    But I guess with all of the money you have saved me in the past, it all evens out!
    Bless you and happy holidays!

• Serena Abdelaziz says:

Haha…I have been so tempted to buy extra! With 6 kids I cannot, but these deals kick butt!!

• MommySpendsLess says:

Nicole – you may want to hold off on the bike if your little guy is only 14 months old. You probably have a year or two to get him one and while this is a good deal, especially for someone who already had a bike on their Christmas buy list, I don’t think it’s unbeatable. No sense in trying to hide/store it for 1-2 years. I’ve had a bike box in my garage with a blanket over it since October (a Pinkalicious bike with training wheels, streamers, a front pocket and a baby doll seat that I got from Target on clearance for $19.XX) and my 3.5yo daughter’s already curious about it – we’ve had to do a few “hey, look over there” “let’s go eat treats!” maneuvers to distract her. LOL

• nicole says:

MSL, thanks for the heads up! I think I will hold off since my husband is already complaining about space for the push/ride car I got him already. The Pink bike you purchased sounds adorable and will make her Christmas (if she doesn’t peek before then). Good Luck!

• Ann says:

So funny, I got a bike for my son and daughter when Collin posted that hasbro deal where the bikes were 20 bucks shipped but I agree with you. Takes up a lot of space. But I couldn’t resist and I was happy to get those bikes… one was a barbie bike with a little barbie toy bike and the other was like hotwheels 16″ bike for my son.

• Michele says:

I got a Cars bike that comes with cones etc. Reg. 79.99 for $20 at Target in September! Have it in the garage for Christmas, can’t believe my 3 year old hasn’t found it:)

• Keri says:

Oh, how I love you Collin! Our daughter chose an ornament off the angel tree for a 3-year-old girl who wants a bike with training wheels. I was a little worried it might be out of our price range, but you just saved the day. Thanks so much!

• Becky says:

This warms my heart to hear that you found a deal that enables you to give a very special gift to this 3-year-old girl!
      I bought one for my almost-three-year-old daughter who rides the Strider bike very well and is ready to move up to a “big kids” bike, and I just can’t wait to see her face at her birthday! . . .
      I KNOW this little girl will be thrilled with such a wonderful gift from you!!!!

• MommySpendsLess says:

Do you know of any national chains that participate in Angel Tree (with ornaments/trees)? I was thinking that would be a good tradition to start with my daughter but Chick-fil-A, who used to always have a tree in their lobby, didn’t this year. I looked at the gingerbread men at Panera but they were all from 20-something-year-olds who wanted iPods/X-Boxes/Playstations/$100 gas card/etc. which was a little harder to feel pity for/generous towards and there’s no way I could afford their requests.

• Keri says:

We got ours this year from the LDS church, but last year we got one at Olive Garden. Call your local chains–they’ll likely have one or know where to find one.

• Jenn says:

My son will be 2.5 this Christmas. I went ahead and ordered this, but I hope he won’t be too young/little for it!

• Krista says:

I think 2.5 is the perfect age for this. He’ll be able able to use it for a few years before outgrowing it. My daughter just turned four and we’re thinking she is just a tiny bit too big for the 12″ bike. We should have gotten it a year ago when she was small enough for it. :)

• Jill says:

Thanks…this will be perfect for my 3 year old.

• Paula says:

Darn! This is a great deal, but I bought my Huffy bike back in October when Amazon had them for $34.99. If only I had known they would be on sale later for this price. Oh well, only $5 more and still a good price.

• JGW says:

Thank you! I was able to purchase this for a friend’s daughter. Money is very tight for them and they didn’t have a way to provide Christmas for their daughter. I hope she enjoys it :)

• rebecca says:

Thanks! I was just about to buy a used bike on Craigslist for more money!

• William says:

Thanks for stirring my impulsive shopping habits… At least my spoiled 2.5 yr old daughter now has a bicycle for the spring. :-)