Rite Aid: Better than Free BIC Diposable Razors

Check out how you can score Better than FREE razors this week at Rite Aid…

Any BIC or Noxzema Shaver or Noxzema Shave Cream Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Disposable Razors 10 ct $3.99 each
Total After B1G1 50% Off Sale = $5.99
Use 2 $2/1 coupons found in the 12/9 SS
Pay $1.99
Get a $3 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Final cost FREE + $1.01 moneymaker!

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Rite Aid Weekly Deals here!

• mara says:

hi…i still have yet to shop rite aid since the new junk about loading bucks to card…but i was there the other day and now i have $7 loaded. i see you have to wait until the next day to use them, but how do you use them? if i do this razor deal, does it automatically take $1.99 from my account or do i have to spend my full $7 at once? thanks!

• kayla says:

Its just like if u had the paper ones. Say you had a $5 and 2 of the $2 rewards but your total is only $2 it will only take 1 of the $2 rewards off. It won’t take $1.99 off your total unless you had a reward for $1.99. Hope this helps

• autumn says:

Mara also read below my other comment.

• asmith says:

I am not sure if this has changed as I was in the test market and I opted out but it used to take off the loaded to your card UP before your coupons. I was told various things from the 1800 number from going on line to uncheck UP you don’t want to use to giving the cashier your wellness card after they have rung up your coupons (the cashier acted as if I had asked her to commit a crime) I would opt out if possible for your futre UP rewards. The UP will print and you will be able to use the best way for you.

• candy says:

you can opt out in the store… The manager at my rite aide was cool and i told him i didnt like em on my card cause u forget when they expire and they use em before coupons he said he could fix where i get on my receipt like before and all he did was scan my card and did whatever right there on register and next time i went in they printed out on my receipt

• Tina says:

aww i didnt get the bic coupons here in central ca :(

• autumn says:

You can opt out of load to card just ask the cashier!! I belive it suppose to take the up rewards after coupons but i saw on some reviews the up rewards were taken before coupons!!! Ahhh!!!

• Darcy Lundt says:

You can opt out fo the load to card, if you leave the Ups on the card than it will take the ups before the coupons, unless you wait and scan your card after you do the coupons.

• Alla says:

Did this deal few minutes ago. Got 4 packs and made $2.02 :)

• Rachel says:

My Rite Aid in Michigan gave me the option to have my up rewards on my card or to keep printing them.You might want to ask the manager.It took just a second for them to switch it on the computer for me.