Free Funnix Beginning Math Download (100 Narrated Lessons Teach Children Counting)

Are you looking to make math learning fun for your kiddos?! Then this is one freebie that you may want to snag! Through December 15th, head on over here to download Funnix Beginning Math for FREE! This 100-lesson computer program is designed for children who have not learned beginning math operations and teaches children different types of counting. Narrators direct the activities in each 35-minute lesson, so your child can simply watch the computer screen (and you can then reinforce the lessons). For more details about the math lessons included in this free download, click here.

To snag your FREE download, head over here, fill out the form, and you’ll then receive an email with all instructions on how to receive the program.

Computer Requirements: If you have MacIntosh 10.8 click here for installation instructions. The program will work on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 and Windows 8. Windows 8 click here for installation instructions. For MacIntosh: OS 10.5 or above, including Lion 10.7 and 10.8. 10.8 requires special instructions as noted above. You will need 800 MB of free space.

If you like Funnix Beginning Math, be sure to come back between December 16th-31st to snag a FREE copy of Funnix Beginning Reading. Sweet! :D

(Thanks, Georgia!)

• Kristy Bradley says:

Any idea what the age range is? Wondering if it’s pointless for my 2 1/2 year old?

• Heather says:

I would go ahead and do it-I started this kind of stuff with my (then 2-ish) son and he is currently 4 and can read, and do light addition…if there is no interest yet, you can always just hold onto it and try again in 6 months…

• Iris says:

Did someone know if it can download from iPad?

• Araceli Andrade says:

I love these freebies for the kids!! Thank You!!

• Barb says:

thanks collin.

• Amy H. says:

Said that it was dangerous…and it recommended I not download. I don’t know if it’s related, but the last time Funnix was giving away the reading software, our computer crashed shortly after and we had a damaged hard drive. The computer guy who fixed it said that the Funnix program MAY have been to blame. I’m not trying to slam them, but it makes me nervous to do it again, and I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

• Amy says:

I went to send the same message but my computer crashed for the 6th time since downloading this software today. I am using my I pad to send this. Luckily my computer was able to stay on long enough to delete the program but it continued to crash afterwards. I am hoping it will fix itself before the hubby finds out:(

• Lucy says:

Thanks for sharing. I was wondering about that when I read this freebie post. You may have saved my computer! Games such as these are pretty inexpensive, so not worth the risk of downloading this one 😉

• Marieka says:

I just found out about Funnix and was wondering if there is anybody that has it but is not using it and is willing to share, I will purchase it either way but free is always nice(r), Thank you, Marieka!