Disney Movie Rewards: Earn 5 Points Today

As I’ve mentioned many times now, Disney Movie Rewards is offering up 5 Bonus points daily through December 25th! You’ll just need to log into your Disney Movie Rewards account and enter the code 25DOCBMR9213 to snag your 5 Bonus points!

* Codes posted Monday through Thursday are valid 9:00am PT to 8:59am PT. Codes posted Friday are valid 9:00am PT through the following Monday at 8:59am PT. Limit one code per member account per day. Must be a Disney Movie Rewards member; membership is free. Promotion ends 12/25/12 at 11:59pm PT.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Anna says:

I was just getting ready to go collect the points! but you saved me the hassle! Thanks!

• Holly Marie says:

Thanks for the reminder!

• rachna says:

Thanks !

• Felicia Ramirez says:

Atlanta: Hey Collin and H2S peeps, thanks for the posts everyday to remind us and make life a tad more easy (and FUN!).

I’m not quite sure how, or why, but after entering my code there was a button that read something like “One Unclaimed Offer”. Curious, I clicked it and behold! it’s a **FREE** movie pass for Monsters Inc 3D!

I followed the directions and links, printed voucher that reads:
    Thank you, Felicia. Your movie certificate is ready to be printed.
    Save ink: Set your printer preferences to black and white.
    Enjoy the Show!

Been a DMR member since I discovered your site, been entering codes the past few years per your posts. I’m still under 900, but I’ll take that FREEBIE movie pass (up to $8.00 value) any day of the week…and I’ll take my grandson as my date, woot!

• patrick says:

saw that also – its under the special offers area – enter a qualifying movie code and get a free movie pass….too bad all my movie codes are entered already.

• Felicia Ramirez says:

Oooh, okay – that makes sense. Our grandson will be 3 in a few weeks, we purchased our first movie Toy Story and entered that code (the only one, ever).

Honestly, I’ve been so torn about purchasing (Disney) DVD’s @ $15 a pop, but they some are true classics that will be watched and loved, I’m sure.

Right?

• mfra says:

There was a display at Walgreens with some movies and they all had a sticker that said free monsters inc 3d movie pass with puchase. Toy Story 3 was the one I got but there were more and mostly the newer released movies.

• Bob says:

Thanks so much for these daily reminders! :)