Target: *HOT* Disney Princess Dolls Only $3.75 Each (Regularly $9.99)

If you have a little princess on your shopping list, you may want to stop by Target where they are offering up Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Disney Toys and Games (+ other toys as well – check out the Target post here for more deals). Reader, Lisa, emailed the following about her great deal score on Disney Princess Dolls at her local Target store…

The Princess Dolls are on sale through 12/29 for $4.99 (reg. $9.99), and they qualify for this weeks Buy 1 Get 1 50% off sale! So, for $7.49, you get 2 dolls. These make great stocking stuffers!  My daughter loves these so I finished off her collection. :)

So, here’s the deal…
Buy 2 Disney Princess Dolls on sale for $4.99 each (reg. $9.99)
– may want to price check if not marked
Total After B1G1 50% Off Sale = $7.49
Final cost only $3.75 each!

(Thanks, Lisa!)

• Ashley says:

Awesome! I need some dolls for the dollhouse that we’re giving my daughter for her birthday!

• Mallory S. says:

ive been to target twice this week. might have to run back today!!

• Amy C. says:

These would be great for next year’s Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes! Some little girl would be trilled to get them!

• I feel famous!! ;) Lol

They were not marked $4.99 or had the BOGO 50% sign at the second Target I looked at…I only knew because they were marked $4.99 at my Super Target. I scanned one and it had the “Special Purchase” next to it, so I thought it would be worth a try for the BOGO. Great Toys for Tots gifts!

It also looks like they are normally $9.74 at my second Target!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

• Kristin K. says:

Wow! This is so tempting! My girls are very much into princesses – actually their favorite right now, but I’ve already bought all their Christmas presents!

• Lena says:

This is an awesome deal, especially because I make doll cakes using barbie and disney dolls. Thanks for this post.

• Megan says:

Those dolls don’t look anything like the characters – which isn’t necessarily a bad thing…Snow White doesn’t look anemic anymore…

• Michelle says:

I don’t think Tinkerbell is included though cause I bought one this week and it was not on sale.

• MommySpendsLess says:

Nope…select brands of toys are on sale BOGO-50% at Target this week. You have to buy two items from the same brand and the item of lesser value is the one discounted. Disney Princess is on sale but Disney Fairies (Tinkerbell) is not. Barbie is also on BOGO-50% sale, as well as several popular franchises for boys.

• Michelle says:

I was at Super Target today and they had a ton of toys already on clearance. They marked down a lot of Legos. There were some Lego City trucks on clearance for $13.98 (reg. $19.99) and they qualified for the buy 1 get 1 50% sale! So, I got two of those for $20.97!! :)

• WI says:

They rang up as $9.99 at our store. Maybe it’s specific stores?

• AubreyB says:

Just got 4 for less than $16 with tax. These’ll be perfect for friend gifts for my little girl – thanks!

• Wendy says:

hmm i might have to run to target… we (and by “we” i mean “i” lol) are running a holiday adoption at work and i took a 4 year old little girl who asked for a doll.. already got her the target exclusive barbie (on sale for 4.99), and a bunch of fun stuff from the $1-2-3 dollar section, but what can top disney princesses for a 4-year-old? i’m going to do the last of my christmas shopping at target with the spend $50 get a $10 gift card deal, so i think i’ll make this part of that. thanks again collin!

• Cfernq says:

I am on target.com and they are 9.99 each! is this only in store for 4.99??

• I scored the last 2! Thanks!

• fitnessdadjunk says:

I went to Target but they were $9.99 so a little confused????

• Lyndsay says:

i think it’s only the “ballerina” dolls, at least those are the only ones I saw marked down to $4.99- still got a Cinderella and Ariel :)

• Ali says:

just FYI: My super target was out of them in the toy section but they had them on an end cap by the register!

• Erin says:

i found these at my target by the cash register, these were the only two i found so they went straight into my cart. i price checked them and they came up $4.99 and at checkout was buy one get one 50% off. i was a happy camper as i was finishing up christmas shopping for my daughter, and barbies was on her christmas list. (:

• Kayla says:

9.99 at my Target :-(

• wendy says:

Howdy! Just adding my 2 cents that this deal worked out great for me at my Orlando Target. Again, there is NO sale sign on/near these dolls. They were marked $8.99 in my store, but upon scanning they ran up $4.99 plus the buy 1 get 1 half off deal. Thanks so much Collin! This is just another fun addition for my needy holiday “adoption” 4 year old. Thanks again!