$1/1 any Beech-Nut Stage 4 or 5 Product Coupon (Reset?) = Only $0.27 at Walmart

This coupon appears to have reset! Just head on over here to print a SmartSource coupon for $1/1 any Beech-Nut Stage 4 or Stage 5 product. The Beech-Nut Fruities On-The-Go often go on sale for $1 each, so as low as FREE after this coupon! Or you can use this coupon at Walmart to score these deals:

Beech-Nut Fruities On-The-Go $1.27 (regular price)
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.27!

Beech-Nut Goodies $1.27 (regular price)
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $0.27!

(Thanks, Amy and Photo Credit, I Heart the Mart!)

• shanshan says:

Yes it reset for me! The apple sauce pouch (as pictured on the coupon) is only $.98 at my Walmart so they gave me 2 cents back last time I bought it. And my walmart is usually the one with higher price than other Walmart.

• Laney says:

If you have a roundy’s grocery store the fruities have been on sale for 99c for while…til end of month. I’ve been stocking up for my son. He loves them!

• Cara says:

This has nothing to do with this post but I wanted to thank you for posting the Kohl’s Imaginext pirate ship deal — I kept debating and finally ordered it for my 4 year old daughter.
    We have so much for her for Christmas and I have been on bed rest for 7.5 weeks, so we let her open it yesterday as a fun early present. She LOVES it. She literally jumped up and down, clapping her hands and saying “My very own pirate ship!” She immediately christened the pirate with a hook Captain Hook and “the bone guy” as Jake of the Neverland pirates:)
    Thank you!

• Maryann says:

Just wanted to say, “Thanks, Collin and helpers!” You just saved me nearly $60 at the Commissary. We’re now stocked up and ready for winter. (It’s snowing! Yay!) I also used the new Commissary card for a few extra coupons. They don’t have many yet.

• Ashley says:

WOOHOO! I love this coupon. Thank you!

• Laura says:

Bilo has these regularly for $1. So, FREE :)

• Margaret says:

The fruities pouches are reg $1 at my Kroger.

• amy says:

They are also on sale at Albertsons for .98 cents!

• Ashley says:

I always have a HARD TIME using these at walmart!! The register always prints out a receipt telling them not to take it

• K says:

Also 98ยข at my Walmart. Never have a problem with the coupon either. Always scans perfectly when I buy the Fruities on-the-go.

• Elaine says:

Yay! Reset for me too. My daughter loves these self-feed pouches and Beechnut’s mac n cheese.

• ohlyia says:

Babies R Us/Toys R Us has these for $1.25 and had no problem with the coupon.

• melissa says:

wow! coupons NEVER reset for me – but this one did!! YAY!!! my daughter LOVES these. they are perfect for restaurants with her. i know she’ll eat it and keeps her good. :) thanks C!

• connie says:

went to Walmart and then would want to know only accept 1 coupon per transaction really. the manager tried telling me that i could only use one coupon at a time. even know I had for coupons and for the beach not stage for things.

• connie says:

My english doesnt look that good. i was trying to use the voice part on my phone.

• Money Penny says:

Be careful with this coupon and view the bar code, i printed out two on two computers and went to check out and got the dreaded beep and looked at them and they all four had the same bar code…YUCK -Embarassing!

• GGinger says:

they are supposed to have same barcode.but not supposed to have the same second scan. you probably copied them off a copy machine which is illegal. otherwise they would not have had the same code.