The Body Shop: $10 Off $20 Purchase (Facebook)

If you’re in need of a last minute Christmas gift or are a fan of The Body Shop, currently you can head on over to their Facebook page to claim an offer for $10 off ANY $20 purchase. The coupon will arrive in your Inbox and is valid today 12/19 and tomorrow 12/20 only. Awesome!

Fine Print:

Coupon entitles customers to receive $10 off any $20 purchase or more, excluding applicable taxes. Offer valid December 19 – 20, 2012, only in The Body Shop® locations in the US. One coupon per customer. Cannot be combined with Groupon offer. Excludes previous purchases, charitable items, and purchases of gift cards and LOVE YOUR BODY™ member cards. Returned items will be refunded at discounted rate. Coupon not redeemable for cash. Cash value .01/100 cents. Offer subject to change without notice. Must print or present coupon via smartphone in-store to redeem.

(Thanks, Ahorrando Dolares!)

• Ang says:

I got excited, but then realized it was for in store only. They have some good deals online right now.

• Elizabeth says:

Ditto. I live an hour from the body shop, and my travels down that way never coincide with decent sales. I guess it’s just as well, I buy too much from them anyway!

• Anne Quinn says:

Anyone know if you can combine this with groupon they previously offered?

• Anne says:

I went today and the $10 off $20 applied to $20 gift sets and Buy 3 Get 3 free offer. Usually the coupon is so limiting. I bought 3 shower gels and 3 hand washes for $24 less $10 so $14 then my 10% discount for Love your Body membership.

• I Love Shoes says:

I wish they sent this yesterday. The traffic at the mall was awful. It took me an hour and a half to get home from a usually 35 minute drive. I love the body shop, but I might have to pass on this deal.

• Jen says:

Off topic, has anyone actually received any of the free stuff from Bumble&bumble, Crabtree and Evelyn or Kirkland’s? Bumble sent the regular priced item then cancelled my free items and nothing ever received from the other 2 places.