Toys R Us: Great Deals on Thomas & Friends Tracks

Wow! As I mentioned previously, there are a couple high value Thomas the Train coupons available on Coupons.com. These coupons will pair up nicely with the 50% off sale going on at Toys R Us this week (through 12/22), making for some HOT Deals!

Check it out…

Thomas & Friends Take n Play The Great Quarry Climb $19.99
Use the $10/1 Thomas & Friends Take-n-Play The Great Quarry Climb found here
Final cost $9.99 (reg. $39.99!)

Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop $29.99
Use the $14/1 Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Risky Rails Bridge Drop coupon found here
Final cost $15.99 (reg. $59.99!)

Also keep in mind that you can price match this deal at Walmart or Target. Although Walmart’s policy states you don’t need the ad, since this makes for such a great steal on these toys, I recommend taking it with you.

(Thanks, Lydia, Kristyn, and all you other readers who left comments!)

• Missie B. says:

Does Target price match before or after coupon?

• jenn says:

Is there somewhere online I can find this ad?

• Molly says:

Do these connect to wooden tracks?

• Monica says:

No they are separate and quite a bit more flimsy than the wooden ones. My 5 year old loves them but they are frustrating for younger children!

• fortheloveofnuts says:

shoot my boy is only 3 :(

• Monica says:

He might be okay if someone played with him. We have several of these sets and they just seem to come apart easily and are hard to put back together.

• Maria says:

My son just turn 3 and he received many different Thmas train sets as that is what he loves. He got those two sets shown and he can set and rearrange the tracks on his own.

• mary says:

I don’t think they come apart any worse than the wooden sets…I certainly like the Trackmaster line vs the wooden railway motorized engines. The motorized engines for the wooden railway are so heavy they become projectiles when dropped from the table (or thrown). IMHO trackmaster is the way to go.

• Angela says:

do you think i could combine this with the groupon from toyrus??

• Suzanna says:

I tried to do this price match deal at Target along with the coupon. The PM worked just fine but the register would not recognize the coupon and there was no way they could override it. Hope others have luck with it.

• C C says:

Just went to Walmart. They said they can’t do it because the ad says 50% off (even though it states a price too)
    I even went to CSM desk to verify.

• Niki Johnson says:

I just picked up (2) of each at Target with no problems (I had the TRU ad with me)! They were priced at 49.99 & 39.99, so I got $180 worth of toys for $52 after price match & coupons. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for posting!!! Great gifts for my twin nephews for next year. :)

• Rachel says:

Are these motorized? Do they stay on the track? Thinking to get for a three year old bday want the train to work on wooden set 2

• Rachel says:

I bought some track master trains on amazon today they r motorized right? Do they only work on track master

• Maria says:

If the trains you purchased are like what my boys have they will work on wooden tracks too. I snagged a wooden train set at a garage sale and one day I just happened to wonder the same thing and sure enough the Thomas trains zipped around our wooden train set. Hope yours work just fine for you too!

• Allison says:

Went to TRU and grabbed both, got to the register and the cashier told me they don’t accept coupons over $10! So I took my coupons to target and they price matched them AND took my coupons. :) TRU is always a pain in the behind!!

• Krissy says:

Register at TRU didn’t accept the coupon. I had to wait for a manager to come. Thankfully he did an override and gave me the discount. :)

• rachna says:

Bought The Great Quarry Climb at Toys r us for $9.99 after using the coupon . This will be a great gift. Thank you for posting the deal !

• Emily says:

At Target I was told that my coupon was fraudulent and I wanted to know if there is a way to fight this. I am frustrated because I feel like I am being accused of something. They told me their system does not accept the coupon so it has to be fake…. .MAD! Any suggestions?

• Destinee says:

Yes!! Write corporate!! A while back I bought some clearanced polly pockets and used a coupon. Well, the polly pockets werent clearanced in the system and they accused me of putting the clearanced stickers on there myself. I was SO MAD…I got home and wrote a nasty letter to corporate…got the names of the cashier and manager too. They wrote me back saying the proper ppl were notified. I worked at Lowes for 4 years and we got in big trouble if we got corporate complaints…so I hope its the same with Target. Anyway…I never stepped foot in that Target again!!!!

• Jenny says:

Thank you Collin! Encountered a slight issue at Target with the mfg coupon but once the cashier pushed it through it was fine. Their register beeps and says the coupon is invalid but it worked out after all. Just tell the cashier to push enter after it beeps! LOL

• RG says:

Does anyone know if TRU will allow you to pair a manufacturer coupon with a store coupon? I know that they honor Buy Buy Baby store coupons, and I have a current one, so I’m wondering if I could use both at the same time? It’s probably asking too much for TRU. They’re not the friendliest to couponers :(

• careywilson says:

Worked perfectly at Walmart! Got both sets! Thanks so much. :)

• mary says:

Yay! Got 2 at TRU, one for my son and one to take to an event my church will be having for kids from families that are less fortunate.

• KS says:

Wow! Thank you! Just got back from Target! The cashier accidently did not ring the $14 coupon and rang the $10 coupon twice. Oh well! Still an awesome deal! Thanks again! Merry Christmas!

• sara says:

Went to target for a price match but was told that they didn’t do it as of yesterday. Are targets still price matching?

• sandy says:

I was just at Target and they matched it for me. However only the 14 coupon and not the 10 for some reason. There policy online says they will price match up until the Dec 24th. I would go back.

• Jamie says:

I went to TRU and the coupon still isn’t working. They were used to it tho, and just did a price adjustment for me. Great deal!

• shirley ollison says:

The coupon for the take and play would not scan for me at walmart or target so both refused to accept it. The other one worked fine. Any ideas on why this one would not scan or has anyone else had this problem.

• Chrissy says:

Target here refused to price match because it was a toys r us sale. Walmart price matched but refused to take the coupon. What can I do? Walmart kept the ad.

• Aimee says:

What is going on with the $10 coupon? Any ideas Collin? I was able to price match at Target, but they also told me the coupon was fraudulent.

• Ruth says:

I was able to get this set for $6.25 at TRU!!! Original price $39.99, on sale for $19.99. Used the $10.00 off coupon AND I had a WRAPP coupon for $5.00 TRU. Total with tax came to $6.25. I was pretty darn excited I have to say. TRU always gives me a hard time with coupons, so I was floored when everything went smoothly! Woot!

• shirley says:

I had to speak with two managers at target. They would not honor it because I had printed the ad instead of having the real ad. So I asked him about their online price match policy and pulled it up on my phone and showed him. He said he would do it after all of that. They did accept the coupon for one but the 10.00 one would not scan so they did not honor it. Walmart didn’t want to price match because they said it was a percentage off sale. I had, fortunately, read their policy before I went there, so I told the manager that she was not exactly right. They would not price match, according to their policy, percentage off ads UNLESS there was a definitive price, which there was. So they did the price match as well, but the 10.00 coupon wouldn’t scan there either.
    I can’t imagine why walmart wouldn’t take your coupons or why target refused to match a toysrus sale…??