This Hip2Save.com Deal was hand-posted on Friday, December 21st, 2012 at 12:44 pm.
If you eat out often and are looking for ways to save and/or if you’re looking for a last-minute Christmas gift, check out this offer! First, you can click on the banner above to score 10% off on ALL Chili’s gift card purchases of $100+ (eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $5-$100)! Note that you can buy multiple cards to reach this $100 total (i.e. four $25 gift cards).
With this offer, you’ll save $10 per $100 worth of gift cards purchased. Plus, use a Chili’s coupon (like the one found here valid for free chips & queso with an adult entree) during each visit to save even more. I love that you can pay with a discounted gift card AND use a coupon – makes for inexpensive dinners and lunches when you just don’t feel like cooking. Also, keep in mind that these Chili’s gift cards can also be used at Romano’s Macaroni Grill, On the Border, and Maggiano’s Little Italy! Sweet! :D
Even sweeter, Ebates is offering up $10 cash back on Chili’s gift card and eGift card orders where the order value is $50 or greater (note that cash back will be awarded per order not per card; note that this cash back offer expires on 12/24 at 11:50PM ET).
Check out how you can snatch up a $100 worth of Chili’s Gift Cards for just $80…
* Head over to Ebates, log-in/register for an account, and click on the Shop Now button
* You will then be re-directed to the Chili’s site to make your gift card purchase (as you are being re-directed, you should see a message similar to the one above)
* Add $100 worth of gift cards or egift cards to your cart and head to checkout (the 10% off will automatically be reflected at checkout as long as your order total is $100+)
* Pay $90
* Within 30 days (but typically much sooner!), you’ll see $10 cash back deposited into your Ebates account
* Final Cost = $80 for $100 worth of gift cards!
* Plus, if you’re new to Ebates, you’ll snag a $10 gift card to Target, Home Depot or more after your with this gift card purchase. Woo Hoo!