Recyclebank: Earn 40 More Points

Earn 40 more points on Recyclebank! Just head on over here, click on the Earn Points category, scroll down to the Easy Greens section on the left side, click on Earn Now and then answer the different questions to earn up to 40 more points.

What is Recyclebank?

If you’re new around here, you are probably wondering what the heck RecycleBank is!? RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling; households earn RecycleBank Points that can be used to shop at over 1,500 local and national businesses. Once you have signed up for an account, you can start earning points immediately by clicking on the “Earn Points” tab and taking quizzes. You can then use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the “Get Rewards” tab and you’ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Christina Barker says:

Thanks for the heads up – between that, the 5 point daily pledge and two 15 point new Kashi activities, I added 75 points to my ledger this morning! Thanks so much!

• mel says:

hmmm.. I can’t seem to find Easy Greens?? Maybe I already did them??
    Thanks Christina for the heads up on the new Kashi!!
    I also found these worth 5 pts when I clicked on Earn Points thenSee All -
    Greener Gagets (find an e-cycling location near you)
    Calculate Your impact on the Environment (all hands on earth by Nature Conservatory)

and a 5 pt. quiz off to the right side about eco power motor oil

• a says:

maybe i am just missing it but where are the articles that you can get credit for reading? thx!

• Lis says:

A, the 2 I visit every day are “Mind, Body” something.. and “911″ something. You can read 3 articles from each and get a total of 6 points. Hope you find them. I love the Recycle Bank site.

• jessica says:

I haven’t been able to find the daily pledge in a while. It’s not on the main page or the earn points page, did they move it again?

• Brittany says: