New $1/1 Soft Scrub Cleanser Coupon = FREE at CVS (Starting 1/6/13)

$1.00 off One (1) Soft Scrub Cleanser

Wow! Hurry on over to Coupons.com to print a brand new $1/1 Soft Scrub Cleanser coupon. This is a *HOT* coupon as it makes for FREE cleanser at CVS, starting January 6th. Here’s how…

Soft Scrub 24–25.4 oz 2/$4
Use the $1/1 Soft Scrub cleanser coupon found here
Pay $1
Get back $1 in your Saving Star account for buying any Soft Scrub by 1/31/2013
Final cost FREE!

*Remember, this sale does not start until January 6th so be sure to print your coupon now…

(Thanks, Mom’s Coupon Affair!)

• Wendy says:

SavingStar eCoupons are not intended to be used this way. Generally, manufacturers state that it is against their policies for shoppers to redeem more than one manufacturer’s coupon for the same purchase. SavingStar ecouons are manufacturer coupons, per their FAQ.

• missy says:

That was my thoughts exactly. I have been wondering about that. I dont think you are supposed to double up Saving Star coupons with other paper coupons.

• lillie says:

the savings star ecoupon does not come out at the register. you link your store cards prior to shopping and choose items you are interested in. Then when you purchase those items you get a credit in the savings star account. you are only using one coupon at the register

• Craig says:

i tried to print this and it went thru the steps saying thank you or whatever and STILL never printed. Did it again with EXACT same results. Never got coupon and nothing is que’d up. Printed moments before the Digiorno q. with no issues. WIERD. Went back to this one a third time and it says print amt reached. Darn! this Coupons.com crap!!

• Kristen says:

I hate coupons.com. Last time I printed a coupon it took me an hour for it to load, print, scroll all the way to the bottom, so I could print it again. I hate the new site 2!

• Craig says:

I hear ya!!, Its is the worst one to date!! This scrolling and trolling is terrible! Takes you forever to find them…if you do. Definitely like the old version better!

• a says:

just a heads up that if you use coupons through swagbucks they still have the old coupons version. i typed in the zip code 08054, scrolled through household and printed one of the coupons (print limit on this one is one). i love swagbucks and yesterday earned another $5 amazon gift card through points (swagbucks). plus if you print coupons through them you get (swagbucks) for using them! i make most of my swagbucks through coupons :) if you aren’t signed up yet and are interested please use my referral link, thanks so much! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/trailmama