CVS: Aveeno Lotion or Cream Only $0.49 Each (Starting 12/30 – Print Coupons Now!)

As I mentioned yesterday, Coupons.com has released the following high value Aveeno coupons listed below. In addition to the sweet Target deal I posted about here, you can also score a nice deal at CVS, starting 12/30!

* $3 off any 2 Aveeno products (excludes trial sizes, cleansing bars and 2.5oz body lotion)
* $1/1 any Aveeno body care product (excludes trial sizes and 2.5oz body lotion)
* $2/1 Any Aveeno Facial Care Product (excludes trial sizes and cleansing bars)

Buy 2 Aveeno lotion 7-12 oz or cream 3.5-7.3 oz $4.99 = $6 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $3/2 Aveeno Product coupon found here or in the 10/28 SS (Expires 12/31!)
Or the $1/1 Aveeno Product coupon found in the 10/28 SS (Expires 12/31!)
Pay $6.98
Get back $6 Ecb
Final cost only $0.49 each!
*Even sweeter, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine to possibly receive an Aveeno product CVS coupon!

*Remember this sale does not start until Sunday, 12/30…

(Thanks, Extremely Wild 4 Savings!)

• Andrea says:

I wish we had a CVS in Boise/Meridian

• valerie w says:

The only ad I see is the one that starts on New Year’s Day. In my packet there was no other ad.

• Heather says:

Does anyone know if these count towards the beauty club? I am about $5 away from $50, so this aveeno deal would get me there if it counts . . . And I’d sure be happy if it did!

• Liz says:

Kroger has Aveeno Face Wash (6 oz) on closeout for just $1.75 (reg. $6.99). You can use the $2/1 Aveeno Facial Care Product coupon to get the face wash for FREE.

• Monik says:

Buy 2 Aveeno Facial Lotion $4.99 each
    Use (2) $2.00 off any one (1) AVEENO Facial Care Product
    Pay $5.98 OOP
    Receive $6 ECB
    Final Price: FREE

• Kate says:

Did this tonight and the ECB didn’t print when I had a facial care product. It did print when I had two lotions. The ad states lotions, so I don’t think the facial product will produce the ECB.

• shannon says:

I was able to do the 12 oz lotion twice and the bonus was that each one also had a $1 coupon attached to the bottle! So I got 2 12 oz lotions for .98! Wow great for my stockpile or those in need!

• Karen says:

Anyone else get the coupon machine q today for the Aveeno too? It was $1 off, think it was off 2. Well, anyway it makes this a .02 MM after the $3/2 mfg coup and the $6 ECB’s back! Also got a coupon machine q for $2 off any 2 Dove,Degree,others listed Deo so got two trial size Dove for .27 ea and got $2/2 Tresemme so got two trial sizes for .02 MM too.