Target Deals 12/30-1/5

If you’re a newbie to Target shopping, make sure to head on over here to check out my Target Store Guide. Also, if you don’t know already, you can create your own custom printable shopping list! Simply click on the printer icon to the right of the post title and then follow the instructions to easily remove portions of the weekly deals that do not interest you. Then print and take with you to the store!

Here are my favorite Target deals…

Groceries

Screen Shot 2012-12-30 at 4.10.57 PM Buy 2 Select Pizzas 2/$10 = FREE Edy’s Fruit Bars 6 ct.
*California Pizza Kitchen Multi Serve Frozen Pizza, *DiGiorno Multi Serve Frozen Pizza

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 3 DiGiorno Frozen Pizzas 2/$10
Total = $15 for 3
Buy 1 Edy’s 6 count Frozen Fruit Bars (FREE with purchases above)
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free DiGiorno coupon found here
Final cost only $10 for 3 pizzas AND a 6 count of Edy’s Frozen Fruit Bars!
*Get $0.50 back in your Ibotta account when you buy DiGiorno Pizza 12 inch Rising Crust Pizza through 12/31.

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 3 DiGiorno Pizzas $5 each
Buy 1 California Pizza $5
Buy 2 Edy’s Fuit bars $3.49 each
Total = $20 (Fruit Bars will be free)
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free DiGiorno coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/1 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza coupon found here -use zip 03110
Final cost only $13 for all 6 items – $2.25 each!
*Get $0.50 back in your Ibotta account when you buy DiGiorno Pizza 12 inch Rising Crust Pizza through 12/31.

(To see the rest of the weekly deals, click the link below “Read More / Post Your Comments”.)

Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese 4/$5
Final cost $1.25 each!

Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine 10 oz Bag 2/$5
Final cost $2.50 per bag!

Kashi Frozen Entrees, Select (Steam Meals shown) 3/$9
Use the $1/1 Kashi Steam Meal 9.5 oz only on Recyclebank
(or, use the $1.50/2 Kashi Frozen Entrees coupon found here)
Final cost as low as $2!

Kashi Cereal, Select varieties $2.75
Deal Scenario:
Buy Kashi Berry Fruitful Cereal $2.75 (included in sale!)
Use the $0.75/1 Kashi Berry Fruitful Cereal Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 Kashi Berry Fruitful cereal coupon found here
Final cost only $1 for a box! Awesome price as these regularly go for $3.49!
* There is also a $2/2 Kashi Cereals 6.5 oz + coupon found on Recyclebank.

Kashi TLC Bars 6 ct $2.74
*Others also included
Use the $1/1 Kashi Soft n’ Chewy Bars coupon found here
Final cost only $1.74!

Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat 7-9 oz 3/$9
Use the $1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh meats 9-oz.or larger Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $2.50 each!

Progresso Soup 18 or 19 oz $1.49
Use the $1.25/4 Progresso Light Soups coupon found here
(or, use the $1/4 Progresso Soup coupon found in the 11/11 SS or in the 12/9 SS)
Final cost as low as $1.18 per can!

Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt Cups 5.3 oz 10/$10
Buy 3 for a total of $3
Use the $1/3 Yoplait Greek 100 yogurts 5.3 oz Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $0.60/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt coupon found here (Void in LA,NJ,ND,NV & TN)
(or, use the $0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt Cups coupon found in the 11/11 SS, value may vary by region – Void in LA, NJ, NJ, NV & TN)
Final cost as low as only $1.40 for 3 – just $0.47 per cup!

Yoplait Cups 4 or 6 oz 10/$5
Use the $1/10 Yoplait Yogurt Cups coupon found in the 11/11 SS (Value may vary by region – Void in LA, NJ, ND, NV & TN)
Final cost only $0.40 per cup!

Tabasco Sauce 2 oz $1.24 – $1.42
Use the $0.60/1 Tabasco Product coupon found in the 11/11 SS (value may vary by region, exp. 12/31)
(or, use the $0.50/1 Tabasco Sauce coupon found here)
Final cost as low as $0.64!

Campbell’s Spaghetti-Os $0.99
Use the $0.40/2 Campbell’s Spaghetti O’s coupon found in the 12/2 SS (value may vary by region)
(or, use the $0.50/5 Campbell’s Spaghetti0′s coupon found here)
Final cost as low as $0.79!

Personal Care

Buy 1 Gillette Razor and 1 Refill = FREE $5 Target Gift Card
*Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.74
*Venus Embrace Olay Razor $8.99

Deal Scenario:
Buy 1 Gillette Fusion Pro Glide Razor $9.74
Buy 1 4 ct Cartridge $14.89
Total = $24.63
Use the $10/1 Gillette ProGlide Razor when you buy 1 Cartridge or Disposable coupon found in the 12/2 RP
Pay $14.63
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost only $9.63 for both!
*Get $0.50 back in your Ibotta account when you buy Gillette Fusion Razor Cartridges 4-pack through 12/31!

Buy 2 Personal Care Items Listed = FREE $5 Target Gift Card
*Poise Items, Select $11.89
*Depend Items  (no price given)

Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Poise Pads $11.89 each
Total = $23.78
Use the $1/2 Poise Feminine Hygiene Personal Care items Target store coupon found here
Plus, use 2 $2/1 Poise Pads coupons found here
Pay $18.78
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost only $13.78 total – $6.89 each!

Vaseline Total Moisture lotion, 3 oz priced from $0.97 to $1.87 (price varies greatly by region)
Use the $1/1 Vaseline skin care item 3-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here
Final cost as low as FREE!
* There is also a $1/1 Vaseline lotion coupon found in the January 2013 issue of All You mag, which can be stacked with the Target store coupon to score FREE lotion (if the Vaseline lotion in your area is priced higher).

Nature Made Fish Oil 100 ct $5
Buy 3 for a total of $15
Use the $5/3 Nature Made Vitamins or Supplements Target Coupon found in the Pharmacy Booklet
Plus, use the $2/1 Nature Made Product coupon found in the January 2013 issue of All You Magazine
And, use 2 $1/1 coupons found here
Final cost only $6 total –  $2 each!

Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash 13.5 oz $3.49
Use the $1.50/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash Target store coupon found here on Coupons.com
Plus, use the $1/1 Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash coupon found here
Final cost $0.99!
-There is also a $2/2 Right Guard Body Wash manufacturer’s coupon found here

BENGAY Zero Degrees $9.89
Use the $4/1 Bengay Zero Degrees 3-oz Target coupon found here on Coupons.com
Plus, use the $3/1 Bengay Zero Degrees coupon found in the 10/28 SS (exp. 12/31) or use the $3/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $2.89!

Reach Floss $0.97
Use the $1/1 Reach Floss Product coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

Household

Buy 2 Cat Care Items Listed = FREE $5 Target Gift Card
*Tidy Cats Instant Action Litter 35 lb $11.99
*Purina 11lb+ dry dog food, 13lb+ dry cat food, 24ct+ wet cat food, 35lb+ cat litter
*Fancy Feast Variety Pack 24 ct Cans $11.99

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 2 Tidy Cats Instant Action Litter 35 lb $11.99 each
Total = $23.98
Use the $5/2 Purina Select Pet Care Items Target regional coupon found in the 12/2 RP
Pay $18.98
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost only $13.98 total – $6.99 each!

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 2 Fancy Feast Variety Pack 24 ct Cans $11.99 each
Total = $23.98
Pay $18.98
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost $13.98 total – $6.99 each!

Buy 2 Purina Items Listed = FREE $5 Target Gift Card
*Purina ONE Dog Food 16.5 lb $19.79
* Purina ONE Dog Food 8 lb $10.82 (not advertised in ad, but included in promo)

Deal Scenario
Buy 2 Purina ONE Dog Food 8 lb $10.82 each
Total = $21.64
Use the $1/1 Purina Dry Dog Food 5 lb+ Target store coupon found here
Plus, 2 $2/1 Bags of Purina One Brand Dog Food coupons found here
Pay $16.64
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost only $11.64 total – $5.82 per bag!

Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit $18.99
Use the $5/1 Swiffer WetJet Starter Kit or SweeperVac Starter Kit coupon found in the 12/30 PG
Final cost only $13.99!

Method Cleaning Spray $2.66
Use the $1/1 Method Target Store Coupon found here
Plus, stack with the Method coupon found in the 8/12 SS (Exp 12/31!)
Final cost only $0.66!
(Thanks, Military Wives Saving!)

Up & Up Antibacterial Disinfecting Wipes 35 ct $1.79 – $2.29
Use the $1.50/2 up & up Cleaning Items (excludes items under $1) Target store coupon found here
Final cost as low as $1.04 each!

GE Reveal 60 Watt Bulb 4-Pack $3.89 – $4.19
Use the $2/1 GE Select Lightbulbs (Energy Smart, Halogen, LED, Reveal) Target store coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/1 GE Reveal branded product coupon found here
Final cost as low as $1.89!

Comet 2x Bleach Powder Cleaner 21 oz $1.19
Use the $1/2 Comet Powders 21 oz+ coupon found in the Nov. issue of All You mag. (exp. 12/31)
(or, use the $0.85/2 Comet 2X Powder coupon found here or the $0.35/1 Comet 2X Powder coupon found here)
Final cost as low as $0.69!

Huggies 64 ct Tubs $1.99 (Price Cut thru 1/12)
Use the $1/1 Huggies Baby Wipes 56 ct+ coupon found here (share with friends)
Or the $1/1 coupon found in the October issue of All You mag.
Final cost only $0.99!

Temptations Cat Treats 2.1 oz $1.74
Use the $0.75/2 Temptations cat treats 2.1-oz. or larger Target store coupon found here
Plus, use 2 $0.50/1 Temptations Treats for Cats coupons found in the 12/2 RP
(or, use the $0.50/1 Temptations Cat Treats coupon found here)
Final cost only $1.73 total – $0.87 each!

Toys, Electronics, Clothes, Gifts + More

Buy Select Bissell Items = FREE Target Gift Card
*ProHeat 2X for $199.99 = $20 Target Gift Card
*SpotBot Pet Deep Cleaner $149.99 = $20 Target Gift Card
*Rewind SmartClean $119.99 = $20 Target Gift Card
Also, submit for the $20 mail in rebate when you buy $100 worth of Bissel Products found here
Final cost as low as $79.99 after gift card and rebate offer (for the Rewind SmartClean)
-You can also get a $10 Gift Card with purchase of a CleanView Helix for $79.99 and submit for the $10 mail in rebate with a Bissel purchase of $59 – $99.99 found here for a final cost of $59.99.

All Sippy Cups and infant Toys Buy 1 Get 1 50% off
*Keep in mind that both items must be from the same category

Coupons to Match:
$1/1 Munchkin Click Lock cup item Target coupon found in the Target Baby Mailer
$1/1 Munchkin Click Lock Cup coupon found here -use zip 77477
$1/1 Munchkin Click Lock Cup 1 or 2 pk coupon found here
$1/1 Avent Toddler Cup BPA-Free & Naturals coupon found here

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Munchkin Click Lock 2-Packs $6.99 each
Minus the buy 1 get 1 50% off sale = $10.49
Use the $1 off Munchkin Click Lock cup item Target Baby Mailer coupon (if you have it)
Plus, use two $1/1 Munchkin Click Lock Cup coupons found here (use zip 77477 if needed)
Or use the Munchkin Click Lock Cup Facebook coupon found here
Final cost as low as $7.49 for two 2-packs, makes each cup just $1.87!

TomTom 1400 VIA GPS $79 (reg. $139.99)

Aerobed Elevated Queen Air Bed $99
Use the 10% Off Coleman or Aerobed Sporting Goods Item Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $89.10 (reg. $149.99!)

Also, don’t forget to check out all of the Christmas clearance deals I posted here (and here!). Plus, make sure to read through all of the helpful comments.

** A HUGE thanks to Totally Target for the help with these deals… and if you want to see even more Target weekly deals, make sure to head on over to Totally Target!

HAPPY SHOPPING! :)

• Christina Prey says:

Found t by e gingerbread dd coffee for $2.74…was not marked. Just had some…delicious!!

• Craig says:

Need to go check out the clearance deals here and maybe score some cheap cookies to chomp on.

• picchu says:

Even if I change the zipcode it goes back to my original zipcode automatically. Has anyone else had the same paroblem?

• Tabitha says:

There is also a $1/3 yoplait Greek target q on target.com

• Sara says:

Could you use 2 coupons of the B2G1 of the DiGiorno: 6 pizzas (2 of them free) and getting 3 packs of the fruit bars free?

• Jenna says:

Sara – I just came home from Target and did the deal you mentioned. Everything worked like a charm! =)

• Liz says:

I did the 6 pizzas + 3 fruit bars deal. After I got home, I noticed that on my receipt the B2G1 coupon rang up $7.01- . I don’t know why.

• sara says:

i bought 6 pizzas, got 3 free fruit bars. i used 2 coupons for buy 2 get 1 free pizza. it took 7.01 off as well. that is the maximum value of the coupon. they always take off the max when i go there.

• leslie says:

I had the EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN!!!!! Got 6 pizzas, three boxes of Edy’s, and saved 14.02 in q. All of it for 5.98. I would say that is a good deal. ;-)

• db says:

same thing happened to me. I got 6 pizzas and 3 boxes of bars for 15.18, then went back later in the day and did it all over again. Thanks Colin, this was a great deal and I would have missed it for sure it you did not have it here!!

• Kelli says:

I went today at go six pizzas and 3 fruit bars and my 2 coupons took for $7.01. What a great deal!! $15.98 for all 9 items! I also picked up some holiday wrapping paper for really cheap. It was 70% off!

• Paola says:

Yes. I just did that. I bought 6 Digiorno and got 3 Edy’s free!! So $20 dollars for all!

• Sally Kerr says:

I couldnt access ibotta amount as I did not purchase the traditional crust but the rising crust, Bummer!

• San says:

When I tried to print 2 of the munchkin coupons using 2 different laptops I end up getting same barcode for both of them
    What am I doing wrong. Am I not allowed to print 2 same coupons in 1 printer. Can anyone help.

• Kristen says:

They have that archer farms brand bagged coffee for 99 cents a bag. Use the $1.50/2 coupon (on the small bags) and make each one 24 cents!!

Also you can get Loreal eye shadow ($3.99) For 99 cents when you use the $1/1 Loreal eye Product from 12/9 RP or here:
    http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/mobile/iphone/default.aspx?page=top{main:m_mylorealoffers//d d//}

And when you use the target $2/1 coupon on their site!!!

• Destinee says:

Just got back from Toys R Us…they had all Christmas stuff marked at 75%!! Trains, trees, ornaments, decorations!!!

• Tiffany says:

I just got home from Target. The cashier told me to keep an eye out for Target coupons that have been printing without an expiration date. She said they can’t accept these because they don’t get paid for them. FYI! Also I found a decent deal on Enfamil formula. You get a $10 gift card when you buy 3 and if you use the $5 off coupons for each one it is a pretty good deal!

• Lara says:

The pizza deal was a little better than I expected – I got 6 pizzas and 3 boxes of fruit bars and used 2 of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free coupons. The Target system took off $7.01 for both of the free pizzas , even though the sale price was only $5. So my final cost was $15.98 for 6 pizzas and 3 boxes of fruit bars.

• Kristen says:

Also you can get Loreal eye shadow ($3.99) For 99 cents when you use the $1/1 Loreal eye Product from 12/9 RP or found on lorealparisusa.com
    And when you use the target $2/1 coupon on their site!!!

• Jennifer W. says:

I am stoked at the deals I scored on clearance! Chocolate chip mint cookies (Betty Crocker pouches) were on clearance for .62 cents, and I had two .40 cent off coupons! Each .22 cents! YUM. Also, they have Arm and Hammer Spin Brushes for kids (the one’s with stickers, for $1.49 (regular $4 something) and I had a $1.00 off coupon, so it was only .49 cents! Plus, they had these Colgate packs of Transformers (2 toothbrushes and toothpaste for kids) wait for it…. .86 cents!!! I snagged 5 of them, as they are usually $4.99 each! Plus a lot of other goodies for next year’s Christmas wrapping and decorating. SCORE ;) Thanks Hip2Save for EVERYTHING! You have truly changed my life!

• Samantha says:

I previously printed a few $2 off Tidy Cats from the target site– makes me feel better about not getting the regional target q. :)

• kim says:

snicker doodles are $0.62

• Sabrina says:

I was at my local Target here in Illinois and they had whole turkeys for 79 cents a pound plus a dollar off coupon on the back of their tag. I got a 20 pound turkey for $15. Dropped it down to 75 cents a pound.

• Kathryn says:

Bengay Zero Degrees is even better deal if you got the Ibotta coupon for $1.25 off, making it only $1.64!

• Chelsey L. says:

Is the B2G1 digiorno q still available?

• Corina says:

Same Target, two different young- teenage- boy- looking cashiers: One scans my B2G1 Digiorno. First visit, the one scanned coupon and typed in price of pizza. Later this evening the other scanned coupon and $7.01 automatically came off. Interesting.

• chelsea says:

NO pizza left at my target today. I talked to manager about next shipment and was informed that ‘a coupon lady’ came in and bought it all. :'(

• Shayla says:

awe, that’s a shame. But my Target does not do a very well job at stocking certain items (ie: pizzas); hopefully they can tell you the next shipment day so you can beat them to the punch =) Good luck!

• Alea says:

Not surprised, just read through these comments and see how many people went through the lines multiple times or came back multiple times to stock up on the deal.

• Steph says:

That’s too back about being out of stock for those who wanted them. I did the deal once (three pizzas), prepared the first one (cheese) last night and…blech! Worst-tasting pizza I’ve ever had. It made my whole house stink, too. Not a huge loss for those who missed out in my opinion.

• Aimee says:

I posted this under the clearance deals but thought I’d post it here too. Target will price match their online prices to their store prices. Today I got 2 Axe Anarchy gift sets, the ones that come in the shaving bags. They are on clearance for $12.43 in store but on Target online they are only $3.74, so free with the $3.75/1 coupon. The Dove gift sets, aloe and cucumber are not clearanced yet in my store but online they are $2.48 so free if you have the Dove $3/1 coupon. You have to go to the customer service desk so they can look up the prices and adjust them to the online Target price. I paid .76 cents total for 4 gift sets.

• Casey says:

I asked two Targets in St. Louis if they would match online prices and they said no. bummer!

• Casey says:

I was told it was only during the holiday and ended Dec 16. Does anyone know for sure?
        Thanks

• Shayla says:

I got that same response about ending on the 16th. However, I did have a nice manager at the second store that told me they would still price match their website, just no other. Hope that helps…not sure if they will match clearance prices though, as you know there will always be a hiccup =)

• Cora says:

Went to my local Target and bought 3 Digiorno pizzas & 1 California Kitchen pizza. I grabbed 2 boxes of the ice bars thinking that they were free. When I asked the cashier to check and see if both of the ice bars were free, only one rung up free–while I was charged for the other one. When I asked, she said it was bc I had 3 of one kind and not 4. I didn’t know you had to buy 2 of the same kind in order to get the free ice bars I was on a time limit, so I didn’t push the issue. But is this correct? Someone let me know.

• Phyllis says:

You get 1 free box of the Edys Fruit Bars for every two Digiornos pizzas. The California Kitchen pizza doesn’t count towards the free bars. If you had bought four Digiornos pizzas you would have gotten two free boxes of the bars.

• SuzieQ says:

California Pizzas does count for the free bars as I got mine for free. You probably have to buy two of the same brand to get the credit for the bars.

• Aimee says:

I spoke with a manager and she told me that Target will only price match online Target prices.

• Casey says:

I did too, and they would not price match for me. bummer. Guess I will be stalking on-line for the other dove sets to go on clearance and order. I have the RedCard, so free shipping.

• Aimee says:

I would absolutely take Target’s price match policy with me. It clearly states that not only will they price match prices from Target.com they will also price match competitor prices. If the manager has a problem following Target’s own policy, I would nicely ask them to call corporate.

• Gen says:

Hey everyone if you haven’t already sign up for ibotta! Happy New Years!

Sign up for Ibotta here: http://ibotta.com/r/wyhaA

• Valerie says:

Just got back from Target and scored these deals: GUM Star Wars spin brushes for $1.49 (reg. $4.99), Pepperidge Farms Milano cookies 3 pk and Chessmen minis $0.30 (reg. $1, in the snack area), (4) ScotchBrite Botanical disinfecting wipes on sale for $1.99 with $0.50 peelie on each (my Target allows coupons on free items) and BOGO coupons (from coupons.com I think, expires 1/11?) rang up at $3.99 and $2.60 (weird) but I ended up with a money maker of $0.63!!! And my favorite deal, two Threshold table cloths marked down to $4.78 and $3.28 (reg. $15.99) and I used two $3/1 coupons to make them $1.78 and $0.28 respectively! So many great deals, Thanks to Collin and your team for helping me find them!!

• pharmkid82 says:

Hey, questions for a newbie student couponer…would I be able to use 2 target web coupons in the same transaction? ie- Buy 10 of the Yoplait Greek Yogurts (using 2 or 3 of the $1 off three coupons, in addition to FOUR of the 0.60 off of two manufacturers coupons? Or would it be better/easier to buy three at a time?

• Carrie33 says:

you may use up to 4 coupons at a time for identical coupons/products.

If you have a 1/3 coupon, you may use only 4 of them. Store coupons included

• Sarah says:

Target web coupons state, “one per customer”, so no you would not be able to use two in the same transaction. If your Target is a little more lenient, you may be able to do a second transaction to use the second coupon.

• Lynn says:

Target has Listerine 1.5L on sale this week between $6.50 and $5.50 paired with $1 Target Coupon and $2 Mfg Coupon from coupons.com – makes it a nice deal :)

• Rachel says:

I can’t find the pizza coupon B2G1 online…. is it already taken off? I didn’t see a spot to put in a zipcode either.

• N says:

Man, I need to get to target!

• Teri says:

cant find the b1g1 pizza either. Same thing, it was late when i saw this, thought I would pring today. Must have missed it. so sad.

• Brittany says:

Thanks Collin!

• Tracy says:

They will not price match online prices that’s what I was told very rudely today

• Jenn says:

I went in on Sunday and bought 6 pizzas and 3 packs of Edys. After my 2 b1g1 and the free bars I paid $16! The guy took off $7.01 per coupon. I also bought panties for $1.50, socks for 90 cents, drinking glasses for 30 cents a piece and some mini ornaments for 30 cents! Thanks Hip2save for all the deals!

• Belinda says: