Pin ItPrint PostRegister to use Hip2Save Hip List!

Target: Holiday Clearance 50% to 70% Off = Great Deals on Candy, Coffee, Cookie Mix + Lots More

The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.

So before posting the Target deals tonight, I want to give you a heads up and remind you all to check out the seasonal clearance at Target! I’ve heard reports that the holiday clearance is now 50% to 70% off and may not be marked correctly, so make sure to price check items that you are interested in purchasing as they may ring up for less.

Also, my sidekick, Mary, headed on over to her local Target in the Austin, Texas area and spotted lots of great clearance bargains. Here’s a round-up of the deals she found…

Oh and keep in mind that quite a few of the holiday deals she spotted below were actually not found in the Christmas clearance section, but in the regular section of the store where you’d find similar products. So just remember to keep your eyes wide open when shopping and look for seasonal items next to regular products that are similar. If you spot these items, price check as they likely won’t be marked correctly.

Mars Holiday M&M’s bags on clearance for $1.49
Use the $1/2 Mars Holiday bags coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/2 M&M’s candy 9.3-oz.or larger Target store coupon found here
Final cost only $0.48 for 2 bags, just $0.24 per bag! Wow!

Various Hershey’s holiday candy bags on clearance for $1.49
Use the $1.10/2 Hershey’s Chocolate bags 7.8 oz+ coupon found here
Or use the $1/2 Hershey’s Kisses 9.4 oz+ coupon found in the 11/11 SS (Exp. 12/31!)
Final cost as low as $1.88 for 2 bags, just $0.94 per bag!

Pillsbury Traditional Sugar Cookie Boxed Mix on clearance for only $0.59 (reg. $1.99!)
* There may be other seasonal varieties on clearance too!

Wilton Cinnamon Drops Sprinkles on clearance for only $0.59 (reg. $1.99!)

Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cookie Mix, 17.5 oz on clearance for $0.62 (reg. $2.09!)
Use the $0.60/1 Betty Crocker pouch cookie mix 14 oz+ coupon found here
Or use the $0.40/1 Betty Crocker pouch cookie Mix 14oz+ coupon found in the 11/18 or 12/9 SS
Final cost as low as $0.02!
* Also, note that you may be able to find other seasonal varieties on clearance for $0.62 and keep in mind that they may be displayed in the regular section where all the other Betty Crocker cookie mixes are.

Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee, Mocha Mint 11 oz, on clearance for only $2.24 (reg. $7.49!)
Use the $1/1 Dunkin Donuts Bagged Coffee coupon found in the 10/28 RP (value varies by region)
Or use the $0.75/1 Dunkin Donuts Bagged Coffee coupon found in the 12/2 RP (value varies by region)
Final cost as low as $1.24 per bag!

Stacy’s Pita Chips Simply Gingerbread on clearance for $0.89 (reg. $2.99!)


+ Lots More….


Make sure to come back to share the after Christmas clearance bargains you’re able to score!

Save a buck in these similar categories:

Spread the word on a great deal:

70 Hip Readers Commented

  • Alisha says:

    Heads up…I read on another blog that a store in California had the orange Rachael Ray bubble and brown set marked down to $14.99 so while I was out I checked my store in AL. There was one left on the shelf, scanned it and sure enough it rang up $14.99 down from $49.99! I also scored the Oreos for $0.89 and some Colgate toothpaste on an endcap by the cookies for $0.89. None of these were marked so if it looks like Christmas or Winter then definately scan it!

  • tomi says:

    Thank you for letting me know about Stacy’s Pita chips deal. I found $1/2 coupons at my local store and made it even sweeter. I got cookie mix and DC coffee, too. Thanks for the heads up :)

  • mitchandpaula@yahoo.com says:

    I did get some ornament 70% off and the cookie press, which I’ll use for a shower gift this summer but that was the only Nordicware that was 70% off, the rest was only 30%. it’s weird how some stores are one price and some are others. I was pretty happy with what I did get cuz I’m 45 minutes away from the closest target and I don’t usually get in on the really good deals. Thanks Colin for your hard work.

Your Comment Here:

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to Gravatar.com.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Back to Top