Amazon: *HOT* Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale Only $11.37 Shipped (Reg. $39.95)

Calling all of you who have New Year’s Resolutions to eat healthier in 2013! Well, you may want to head on over to Amazon.com where you can snag this Ozeri Pro Digital Kitchen Food Scale for ONLY $11.37 – down from $39.95! Just add this scale to your cart (in silver only) reduced to $18.95, then head to to checkout and you will see at the final stage that an additional 40% has come off (only if you add the silver scale to your cart) – bringing your final cost to only $11.37! Plus, this scale ships FREE within 2 days with Amazon Prime or on orders of $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping.

This seems like a great deal to me for a high quality food scale! Hurry to order, as I’m guessing this scale will either go back up in price or sell out.

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• Kerry says:

Thanks! I needed a new one and this one will do!

• Discount isn’t coming off for me. :( I could use a new kitchen scale!

• Joy says:

Thank you!

• Jordan says:

It did not work for me either , and I had the silver one in the cart. I always have problems when I try ordering most things from Amazon. I don’t know why everyone loves them. Thanks Anyway though. Happy New Year.

• Ms. J says:

Worked for me! Thanks!

• Danielle says:

What a great deal! Thanks!! :)

• Tiffany says:

Try to refreshing your page once you reach the final stage of checking out. Mine also showed the full price of $18.95 with no discount… I just refreshed my page again and “promotion applied” popped up. Thank you Collin for always saving me money! :)

• Stefanie says:

Worked for me and I’ve been really wanting a digital scale but not wanting to pay the price. Yay, I’m excited!! Thanks!

• KS says:

Had better luck with Internet Explorer than Firefox.

• Nanette says:

worked for me. thanks!

• Lisa L. says:

Worked for me. Once I got to the page (by clicking link above) I had to select silver and it went through no problem! Thanks!!

• Kathy says:

Got one! Thanks, I’ve been wanting to have a scale in the kitchen!

• Cindy says:

Awesome deal. Thanks so much. This was on my shopping list.

• JenK says:

Got this scale from Amazon a couple years ago and it works great in the kitchen. Also, our cub scout pack borrowed it as the “official scale” to measure the little race cars for the pinewood derby!

• LisaR says:

Ok I got one too!! Not sure if I will use it or it go’s into the gift closet!! Amazon is my absolute favorite shopping site!! I am a member of several forums and survey sites that offer amazon codes!! I earn about $300-$400 a year so almost everything I buy is FREE!! I do have to purchase Amazon Prime every year BUT that pays for itself in shipping cost and free streaming, free books & games for my Son’s Kindle!!

• Mimi says:

I love Amazon too, would u mind to share how to get to the survey and forums? I would love to participate as well.

• Paola says:

I would also love to know about the surveys and forums you participate in!

• LisaR says:

Sure here are the Survey Sites that I am a member of:

Valued Opinions: http://redirects.researchnow.co ( I hope this link works it was super long when I copy and pasted it)
        I earn $20 Amazon Codes and you can also get $30 eVisa!! It does take a long a a month for all of your money surveys to credit but so far I have earned about $100 in 9 months

Opinion Outpost: http://www.opinionoutpost.com/General/Privacy-Policy
        I just joined this survey site a few month ago!! and you can earn $5 Amazon codes in one day if you do several surveys

i-Say by Isop-http://www.i-say.com
        This survey site is pretty good it takes some time to get enough point up but it was just revamped and has improved some!! Plus I have tested several products from them too!!

MyPoints:https://www.mypoints.com
        I just do Clickthru’s and surveys on this site!1 There are several gift card to choose from
        as well as Amazon Codes ( They send this in the mail for what ever reason)

Pincone: It took about 2 yrs to get into this one, I have only made $12 so can’t really tell you much on this one! I have not cashed out anything yet!!

The two Focus groups Im in are;
        The Drink Mix- It it a focus group for Smirnoff and Captain Morgan! We are doing advertising briefs and things like that!! It is super cool I have made probebly $75 so far in a few months!! I got invited to participate after taking a survey from one of the above sites!

Food For Thought: Focus group for Birds Eye, Duncan Hines and Valasic
        I get a $10 Amazon code every month for participation!!

I’m not sure how you can join the above two groups

Also here is a good resource link on survey sites:

Also Collin has posted the best survey sites too, so you can find on this site too in the search window!!
        Hope this helps sorry it was so long, just wanted to give some details on every site!!

• LisaR says:

Oh Yea, eRewards are great for Starbucks cards, Gamestop cards and magazines (but u can get most magazines free when Collin Posts them)
          anyway I get usually 2-3 $25 GC free every year!! HTH

• Mimi says:

Thank you for sharing!

• Keyko says:

Thanks Collin I got one! Happy New Year to you and your family. Thanks for all you do to save my family money!!! You are awesome.

• Cindy says:

Thanks – worked great for me :) I was looking to buy one and the price is sure great for it. Appreciate your hard work sharing the deals Collin.

• Nichole M Delong says:

Discount no longer working

• Eric says:

Still working fine for me.

• Jen says:

Just got it. We needed a scale for the science fair experiments my kids are doing for the science fair this year.

• Kristy says:

Just ordered.. no problem at all! :) Thanks!

• Karen says:

Thanks so much! I have been wanting one of these for a long time!

• Dawn says:

We got this scale another time Collin posted about it and love it!

• Mer says:

Great deal.

• Meredith says:

I can’t get the discount on my account. I’ve put the silver one in my cart and even got to the last stage of check out and it still doesn’t changed. I’ve tried explorer and chrome. Any suggestions?

• Nina says:

Does this discount still work? I’ve tried internet explorer, clicked on checkout, refreshed right before placing the order, and the discount still never applied.