Rite Aid: Earn $50 in +Up Rewards Through 1/26

Calling all Rite Aid shoppers! As I mentioned in the Weekly Deals here, Rite Aid is celebrating their 50th anniversary by offering up to a maximum of $50 in +Up Rewards to Wellness members who buy up to $250 worth of participating products between 12/29/12-1/26/13. See the full list of qualifying products here.

Come back and let us know what deal scenarios you are able to cook up with this promo!

(Thanks, Carol and Cindy!)

• Myrah says:

Do you have to pay $250 oop or is it $250 worth of products? The last promotion they had, I had to PAY $165 (after coupons) to receive my $20 UP. I’m wondering if it’s the same way this time. If it is, then it’s not worth it for me.

• marlene says:

Im about 50 points away from silver i just do t know if its worth going to spend another 50 ive forgotten to use about $25 in ups the last few months

• Janet says:

The promotion looks to be the same as last time when you had to “buy” $165. I have found that the ‘red tags’ are not all of a product but limited by sizes or ointment vs cream. A little confusing. The red tags should stay up all month. Lots of new tagging going on…make our lives interesting!

• Liz says:

Here is a list of participating products:

I bought 4 bags of Oberto and 1 Tom’s of Maine deodorant. $16.57 towards $100.

• lily says:

can we buy gift card $100 to receive $20? anyone?

• Liz says:

Rite Aid Celebrate the Savings FAQs

Q: Will the dollar amount for manufacturer and Rite Aid coupons that I use to pay for my qualifying items be deducted from my total purchase amount of qualifying items?
    A: No. Any coupon you use will not be deducted from your total. Your coupons are simply your form of payment.

Q: I am a wellness+ Gold member. Will my wellness+ discount be deducted from my total?
    A: Your total eligible spend is calculated after any sale price or member tiered discount (Gold, Silver, Bronze).

Q: Are Riteaid.com purchases included in the program?
    A: No. Since wellness+ membership is required, Riteaid.com online purchases are not included in this program.

Q: How will I receive my reward when I have purchased $100 in qualifying products and the additional $50 up to $250?
    A: When you purchase $100 in participating products, your $20 +UP Reward will be loaded onto your wellness+ card and will automatically be deducted from your next qualifying purchase beginning 6am local time the next day after issuance. Each time you purchase an additional $50 in participating products, you will receive a $10 +Up loaded onto your card up to a total of $50 in +Ups when you spend a total of $250 in participating product purchases. +Up rewards will expire two weeks after issuance date.

Read more: http://www.ra50.com/celebrate-the-savings-faqs/

• smellyann says:

I reached my $50 limit already thanks to this week’s deals, lol :P

• joanna tracy says:

Mine added up as $32 toward my first hundrerd and that was before my coupons

• viv says:

Alli 90ct starter kit is reg. 59.99 with 20% = 47.99 – 10 in ad coupon – 3 printable(found on target.com was manf. coupon) = 34.99. Plus that’s 47.99 toward the $100. Good for new year resolution to lose weight.

• joanna tracy says: