Corner Bakery Cafe: Free Corner Combo (1st 10,000!)

If you live near a Corner Bakery Cafe, hurry on over to the Corner Bakery Cafe Facebook page, “like” them, and then click on the “OK2CRAVE” tab. Select your favorite flavor from the ones listed, then tell them why you crave this flavor and you’ll receive a coupon in the mail for a FREE Corner Combo (this coupon is limited to the first 10,000!).

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Rita says:

thanks! Hope it comes soon, can’t wait to try this place.

• Janel says:

I did it and filled it out and then it shared it on my facebook but it didnt say if I got a meal. how do you know?

• Sandy says:

I’ve done this one when they’ve offered it previously. It’s a great deal, but since there’s no confirmation, I never know whether or not I got it until I get the postcard/coupon in the mail. Hoping that I got one this time. Free lunch is always yummiest! : )

• Shelley withem says:

You just made me laugh with a picture of the nails……yum! Lol

• NOVA mom says:

Agreed, The FB CB rules say that once you fill out the instructions they will mail the coupon. So, wait tight by your snail mailbox :o)

• Valerie says:

Hi All, I received a CornerBakeryCafe Card in the mail. Unfortunately, I just looked and there is no location in CT, MA, NJ, FL or VA where any of my family and I live. If you would like this card, please email me at momonthego@comcast.net. First one that replies can have it.