CVS: $2/2 Tresemme Hair Care Products Coupon = 2 FREE Travel Size Items + More

If you’re headed to CVS today, be sure to scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine! I’ve received quite a few emails from readers who’ve received a $2/2 any Tresemme Hair Care products CVS store coupon that makes for completely FREE travel size products as they’re priced at just $0.99. Sweet!

Also, you may receive a CVS store coupon for $1.50/1 Tums, Pepto Bismol, Alka Seltzer or CVS Brand Antacid that makes for completely FREE travel size Tums as they’re also priced at just $0.99.

And, reader Priya emailed to let me know that the limit on the Aveeno lotion deal this week is a limit of 6 – not 1 – which means you can score more inexpensive lotion if you still have the high value coupons I posted about previously! Here’s a recap of this *HOT* Aveeno deal…

Buy 2 Aveeno lotion 7-12 oz or cream 3.5-7.3 oz (excludes 3 oz and below) $4.99 = $6 Ecb (limit 1 6!)
Use the $3/2 Aveeno Product coupon previously found here (no longer available :( )
Pay $6.98
Get back $6 Ecb
Final cost only $0.49 each!

*Come back and let us know if you also receive these same coupons!

(Thanks, Print Great Coupons, Jess, & Priya!)

• asmith says:

my store also had some on clearance that also produced the 6 ECB

• Jennifer says:

I just peeked at the sale next week and I am going to hang on to these as they will be 3/$10 AND they will qualify for the $10 Cash Card when you buy $30 of product!!

• Sans says:

I received $2 ecb printed in my coupon machine. :)

• Sans says:

I also received a coupon for $4 off $20 on facial skin care purchase. Can anyone please tell me if I can use this coupon on the aveeno deal.

• mel says:

I’d say no… unless you use hand cream on your face?? The facial lotions are also on sale $4.99, but not part of this wks ECB deal.

I’ve been reading other boards that this Aveeno deal is actually a Month long deal, so don’t max it out b/c next week ALL Aveeno will be included (but not on sale, so if your store is out, get a RC for the $4.99 price!!) Hopefully the little travel bottles will be included like last year and it’ll be a MM!!

• Alyssa says:

I work at CVS and that coupon would work for the Aveeno. As long as its a lotion the computer will not beep at the coupon.

• Carol_R says:

I think that’s our Winter Rewards that were supposed to start printing out Jan 1, 2013.

• Rowlanda says:

Oooh! Great ideal Jennifer! I’m gonna make myself a note to check into this when I get home from work. I wanna take advantage of that Cash Card offer for sure! I’ve already put together a deal to get two cash cards using the MCR free 12 pack coupons from a couple weeks ago. And now I think I can score an additional one using the Aveeno qpons.

Thanks again for the good idea!

• Geena O says:

Hey Rowlanda, could u share a bit more on how to get cash cards using coupons..? I m new to couponing and havent heard of this before…

• cdawnt says:

I got one of the Tresemme coupons and I almost through it away cause I had to buy 2 and figured it was full size bottles, thanks for the tip!

• Kathy says:

Also, I saw Dial body lotions (big size, I think it was 21 oz) on clearance at a few CVS’s this week for $1.74, 75% off the original price. With the $1.50 off Dial lotion coupons from coupons.com, I got 2 for 24 cents each!

• Keri says:

I didn’t get the $3 off 2 Q, but my store had $1 peelies on their Aveeno

• Craig says:

Oh sweet! might have to get more to cover some gift giving!! Thanks for the update!

• tammi says:

The Aveeno lotion works for the beauty bucks too! I went on NYE and got 6 Aveeno 12ou. pumps for only $5.04 out of pocket which includes the tax and today I have a $5 to print for beauty bucks! There will be a new $3/2 Aveeno coupon in this Sunday’s newspaper so you can still do the deal on Saturday!

• Sherrie says:

today I actually got 2 of the Tresemme coupons so 4 free bottles today
    and I got the same coupon New Year’s Eve too! woo hoo – freebies for gift baskets for Valentine’s day!

• mar says:

Received the winter rewards but only received 2% not the 4% back that I signed up for. Did anyone else check their account already?

• Sonia says:

I also checked my account and also recieved only 2%. I singed up before the promo started and also with the print outs just in case. I think I’m going to call.

• nikki says:

Here’s the scoop on the winter rewards-
      the lower amount you get back, the least you spent OOP in CVS each visit. So a LOW kickback tells you ya did a fabulous job working your deals, getting the biggest bang for your buck!

Mine will be .50 cents.

• Adriana says:

Same thing happened to me, good thing I read this post because I overlooked it. I might just call them and ask what is going on.

• mel says:

I got 4%, it tracked on my receipt as doubling my OOP. So if I spent $3, my spending for fall went up $6. I got back a $2 quarterly buck. I try to keep a $5 OOP/wk though.

• Jan says:

Hi Collin when I picked up my Aveeno lotions and facial care products at CVS, guest what instead of 6 ECB I got 8!!! I’m in Chesterfield Va maybe others have gotten 8 I hope so. Thanks for the heads up on the great deals.

• des says:

Can i buy 6 Aveeno items in one transaction and get (3) $6 ecbs?

• des says:

Does anybody know about the Curel deal at CVS? I didn’t see it in our circular yet at the bottom of my receipt it says you get $6 ecb wyb 2

• Kathy says:

The Aveeno deal is being tracked on receipts as “Curel” but I don’t think you can get ECBs from actually buying Curel until next week’s sale (starts 1/6). If you look at the flyer for next week you’ll see that certain Curel, Jergens, Nivea and all Aveeno lotions are buy 2 get $6 ECBs. Not sure if they’ll be regular price or not though, so I’m getting the Aveeno this week when it’s $4.99.

• Jeff Walker says:

I got it yesterday and got two!! I need to go back and see if can get more!

• jen says:

Went to a local store and got Tresemme coupon 2/2 printed out. No mention of exceptions or sizes on the coupon. Looked around and found the travel size for .99 cent. At check out the old lady told me that I can’t use them with the coupon and its a coupon fraud. I tried to be civil and told her its not saying that on coupon that I just printed in front of u but she seemed upset while ringing me up. I didn’t want to argue with her so left the store but will be talking to her manager next time I am in the store.

• Meg says:

My store was out of Aveno lotion, looked like they were robbed! Too bad, this is a great deal.

• mar says:

What’s the difference between getting back $10 in extra bucks and getting $10 CVS cash card (starting next week)?

• rn30032 says:

I got a Tressemme shampoo and conditioner for FREE today with red machine $2/2 q

and 4 trail size dove deo for 27cents each with the $2/2 red machine q……..SCREAMING I LOVE CVS

• suri says:

yay!! ME TOO I got the tresemmes and deodorant (27cents each after cvs coupon) . i love this coupon machine. ;)

• edy says:

The tresemme crt cupons been printing everyday! But, some crt’s expire before sunday and some cvs don’t take expired crts. Anyhow! The aveeno was wiped out from cvs so, I bought 4 curel 13onz lotions and those qualify for the bucks! Got 4 and got 12 bucks and limit is 6 times thanks!

• Rosalie says:

i paid 0.18 for the Tresemme =[ why
    n the guy said my coupon of clear scalp isn’t working . can anyone tell me

• Jo-Ann says:

The Eczema Therapy tubes had $1 peelies, which the cashier said might be acceptable on top of the $3/2 printables because the coupons were different — they were. So $9.98 – $2 peelies – $3 coupon – $6 ECB = free + moneymaker.

• Shari says:

I tried using the $2/2 for the Tresemme hair products and the cashier would not accept it, she said that it was only for the full sized products and not the trial sized ones. The coupon did not state that trial sizes were excluded. Not happy that I could not get my products and left all of items that I was going to purchase at the counter and left the store. How is everyone else able to use the coupons.