CVS: Dial NutriSkin Lotion Only $0.24?!

Wow! Make sure to print this high value $1.50/1 Dial lotion product (12 oz or larger) coupon, as you should be able to score a *HOT* deal at various stores! In fact, if you have a CVS nearby, check out the sweet deal you may be able to score (and I say may because the clearance deals can vary from store to store)…

Dial NutriSkin replenishing lotion 21 oz possibly on clearance for 75%, priced at only $1.74
Use the $1.50/1 Dial lotion coupon found here
Final cost only $0.24!

Let us know if you also find this lotion on clearance at your local CVS!

• Jennifer says:

I found some dial lotion on clearance in my store for $1.69, so only $0.19 after the coupon. I also found the following:
    Garnier Fructis stylers on sale for around $1.50 (pair with $1/1 coupon from coupons.com)
    Gold Bond ribbons body lotion for $2.37 (pair with $2/1 coupon from 11/11 SS)
    Various Loreal Paris Ever stylers for $1.82 – $2.12 (pair with $3/2 coupon from Loreal website)
    Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips $4.99 (pair with $2/1 MCM coupon + $3/1 bricks coupon previously available)
    Various John Freida hair products 75% off, but I couldn’t find any current coupons to pair with them

• Gretch says:

Wow good find!!!

• Jen says:

There are so many 75% off deals at my local CVS in Alabama that it’s making my head spin! I have gone to my store every day since Sunday buying lotions, hair care products, cosmetics, groceries, etc. The majority of the hair care has been free with $1 off coupons!
    I even found two 8-pack bottles of Enfamil 75% off for $5.24. I used my $5 checks and paid only $.24 cents!

• LOVE CVS!!!! I got a bunch of the clearance yesterday even some olay facial cleanser for $1 eucerin has printables also . wish i would have noticed before all of my coupons expired on the 31st. I did find peelies on all of the john friedas but they all expired on the 31st also. I didn’t bother with them although rite aid always honors them for me if they are on a product, I figure cvs prob would too but I figure I get enough for free, why be greedy!! lol however I have been thinking about those john friedas ever since!!!! what are your opinions on this??

• Alla says:

I have a question not related to this deal but to CVS extra bucks. I never shopped at CVS and wanted to know about the extra care buck if they let you roll them. I only shop Rite Aid and I know I cannot roll them till the next day. Used to shop at Wags but it got complicated and had unfriendly staff there so I quit shopping there but I heard from so many people that CVS is easier to shop at. So if I get the extra bucks can I use them rightaway on another item purchase? Thank you very much in advance.

• Emily says:

You can use them – if you make a new transaction. They do not print until after you’ve paid so you’d have to make an entirely new purchase, but they’re usually good for 2-3 weeks.

• Samantha says:

Yes, you can use them right away! I love shopping at CVS because you can use ECBs immediately (no waiting until the next day like at Rite Aid). Also, if a deal has a limit of 2 or more, you can roll the ECB from your 1st transaction onto the second, and your reward will still print (unlike Walgreens where you usually can’t roll RR onto the same deal).

• Kristen says:

I found the lady marking stuff on clearance while I was there today so I followed her lol she marked herbal essences shampoo down to $1.12 ( 12 cets after $1 coupon)! And I got a $2/2 axe coupon from the magic coupon machine and I found some marked down to $1.24 (.48 for 2!!!) I was soooooo excited!!! Vo5 shampoo was also 50 cents each..

• Kristen says:

I also found a deal on clear hair shampoo! The men’s was ($4.99) not marked though, and you get a free conditioner when you buy the shampoo. So I used a $4/1 cvs magic coupon machine shampoo coupon and there was a $3/1 manufacturer peelie on the shampoo!! So free moneymaker!!!!

• diane says:

is there a way to print it in black and white i dont have color ink right now?

• Ga says:

I was able to buy 3 bottles. It was still unmarked so I am grateful for the tip! Thank you!!!

• Valerie says:

I grabbed 5 in my CvS in Comnecticut

• Carol_R says:

I’ll have to check by scanning some at the CVS stores around me in Arlington, VA. So far I haven’t seen anything marked for clearance at any of the stores that I’ve gone to. The only thing is some – not all Christmas stuff is reduced 50%. At one store I went to this evening they had cleared out most of the Christmas displays and had put up Valentine Day displays.

• Pam says:

I was also able to get 3 bottles! (1 store had them for $1.82 and the other for $1.74) The 2nd store they weren’t even marked so THANK YOU for the heads up!

• Jeannette says:

Thank you! What a deal – I was able to get 2 @ 28 cents each. The magic machine was kind as well – scored the 2 free Tresemme travel size. I noticed several Simple brand skin care moisturizers were on deep clearance as well and would pair well with coupons.com coups that expire this week (if you still have them).

• Kristina says:

Wohoo time to do some couponing, I how there are some left when I get there. More freebies and deals >>>> click my name

• Diane says:

Any body wash on clearance?

• Nikki says:

My store in Atlanta ‘burbs had zilch-already gone.
    No worries, not with all the Aveeno’s we’re getting this week :)

• judy says:

they were only 50% off at my local store. and all gone. will try another location today. wish me luck!

• Steph says:

The tag on the shelf said $3.84 or 50% off. I took it over to the machine and scanned it and it said $1.82. So the ticket was not updated and used 2 of the $1.50 off coupons. Love CVS!! It in doubt though scan and check the prices.

• Manny says:

it was marked 75% off here in new orleans = 1.74. Thanks!!!

• Lanny says:

It was marked down 75% here in Fishers, IN. Love that I got this huge bottle of lotion for $0.24!!! I’m tempted to run around to other local stores and grab what is left. There was only one bottle at the CVS closest to me.

• TODAY DEAL says:

not on sale in norcal =(

• Lisa says:

Was lucky enough to find one lonely bottle way on the back of the bottom shelf of the display. Also was able to score Tresemme dry shampoo for very cheap.

• vtseller says:

Great deals here in Vermont! Scored the Dial NutriSkin replenishing lotion 21 oz for .24, looked for Tresemme shampoo but no luck, did get two Aleeve 6 tablet packs as money maker! Tip: the rip off coupon ($4/2) is located by the regular sized bottles – to get the deal find the sample size (6 tablet).

• vtseller says:

sorry – spelling correction on last post: Aleve

• Sandy says:

The Dial Nutriskin was only marked 50% at my CVS but, I found L’Oreal Age Perfect eye cream 75% off…$4.44!

• mia says:

I went to a CVS yesterday and the dial lotion was not marked. I proce checked it. They were 75% off so $1.74 so .24 after the coupon. I got 6 bottles. Now I don’t need the Aveeno.