High Value $2/1 Dana Brand Coupon (Reset?) = Possible Money Maker on Gift Sets at Walmart

Yay! The $2/1 Dana Brand product coupon found here has reset yet again, and is now valid through 1/31/13! Use this coupon at Walmart to possibly score some better than FREE items! :)

Check out the email I received from reader, Buffy:

Walmart has all their Christmas items at 50% off, which makes the $3 Dana Gift Sets a $0.50 cent money maker with the $2/1 coupon! The Love’s Bear Set was $5, so $2.50 after the coupon and the $3 small gift set was just $1.50. By using 2 coupons, I got them both for free! I am saving them for birthday party favors.

Be sure to come back to let us know what other freebies you’re able to score using this coupon!

• Nichole says:

WalMart in Knoxville, TN has Christmas clearance at 75% off as of Monday morning.

• Ann says:

How many can you print with this type of coupon?

• judy says:

can you print more than 1

• shawna clark says:

Got mine free thank u

• Kim says:

I’m concerned about this coupon… the bar code looks like it is from a product – not like a manufacturer coupon bar code.

• Nitza says:

I went to walmalmart today and they said we are not allow to used the coupon bc the item is on clearance 😞

• Missie B. says:

Sounds to me like they are making their own rules. Nothing in coupon policy against using coupons on clearance.

• Brittany says:

Yeah, that sounds fishy to me. The coupon policy doesn’t say you can’t use coupons on clearance items. In fact, that’s the best time to do it! I used some today and used the overage for lettuce. It was great!

• Tarri says:

I checked my local Walmart and no sets of Dana brand perfumes any where. Guess it is good I got the $4 single ones. Going to keep an eye out and check another Walmart on Friday.

• Brittany says:

I had to dig through a box on the bottom shelf, but I managed to find some little single perfumes that were Dana brand. They are just little 2 oz bottles, but they were on sale for $1.50, so I got the overage. Sometimes the little things get all mixed in together, so you really have to dig through everything.

• Cindy says:

I went to Walmart this afternoon and used two coupons on two Love’s Baby Soft gift sets. The sets include three bottles of cologne mist and two tubes of hand lotion. They were priced at $9.86, marked down to $4.75, and cost $2.75 each after the coupons. My 13-year-old daughter is always looking for birthday gifts for her friends, so this makes it very economical for me.

• AJ says:

I tried to use this one at Walmart when it was first posted and the manager wouldn’t allow me to use it, as they weren’t convinced it was a realy coupon. Great.

• Brittany says:

I had no problems using the coupon. Granted, I did pick a male cashier who looked to be about 16, but he didn’t even blink. Even when the main scanner didn’t want to scan, he just used the hand scanner on all of them.

• Danelle says:

I purchased 3 bottles of Love’s Baby Soft for our three teenaged girls as a Christmas gift. Boy was I disappointed when ALL three seriously disliked the fragrance. After smelling it, I couldn’t believe that I wore it when I was their age. All three bottles went in the trash. Thank goodness I only paid $1/bottle, thanks to a coupon.

• Janet says:

I got the last 2 small sprays and the last 2 sets with the bear to make them all free. I printed 4 coupons from 1 computer just fine and they all scanned just fine at register. There was a set with 4 or 5 long glass sprays with different Baby soft scents like lemon etc. that would have been 3.00 after coupon. Not bad but I only printed 4 coupons and was looking for free anyhow.

• Sam says:

I went today, and scored them for free, but my cashier refused to give me the overage. She actually ajusted the coupon down and told me Wal-mart doesn’t give overage. I’m sick of cashiers making up their own rules.