Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Digiorno Pizza Coupon Reset = Only $10 for 3 Pizzas & Fruit Bars at Target

Yippee! It seems that the very popular Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Large DiGiorno Pizza coupon (up to a $7.01 value!) has reset over at Coupons.com. Consider printing the coupon now (as it may not be available for long!) and then use it at Target through this Saturday to snag the following *HOT* deal…

Screen Shot 2012-12-30 at 4.10.57 PM

Buy 2 Select Pizzas 2/$10 = FREE Edy’s Fruit Bars 6 ct.
*California Pizza Kitchen Multi Serve Frozen Pizza
*DiGiorno Multi Serve Frozen Pizza

Deal Scenario #1
Buy 3 DiGiorno Frozen Pizzas 2/$10
Total = $15 for 3
Buy 1 Edy’s 6 count Frozen Fruit Bars (FREE with purchases above)
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free DiGiorno coupon found here
Final cost only $10 for 3 pizzas AND a 6 count of Edy’s Frozen Fruit Bars!

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 3 DiGiorno Pizzas $5 each
Buy 1 California Pizza $5
Buy 2 Edy’s Fuit bars $3.49 each
Total = $20 (Fruit Bars will be free)
Use the Buy 2 Get 1 Free DiGiorno coupon found here
Plus, use the $1.50/1 California Pizza Kitchen Pizza coupon found here -use zip 03110
Final cost only $13 for all 6 items – $2.25 each!

(Thanks so much, Robin!)

• Angie says:

When I did the deal with two coupons, Target deducted (7.01…the maximum value) twice, which made the total cost= $ 15.98!

• sally says:

how many times can we do the ibotta offer?

• Jennifer says:

Does anyone know if Wal-mart will match the free fruit bars? My Target was out of stock and wanted to try to price match at Wal-mart. I know they will price match 2 for $10 but wasnt sure about the free item part…

• Kathy says:

Every site mentions ibotta with this deal. Am I missing something? All my digiorno offers in ibotta are for individual size pizza.

• Sara says:

Same here! I thought I was missing something, I even tried to scan the barcode and it told me it was for the wrong product. Maybe there are different offers?

• Kathy says:

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t doing something wrong.

• MKays says:

When I redeem an offer through Ibotta, it will give me a different one usually. I did the Digiorno rising crust, then it gave me one for the ‘traditional’ pizza. So everyone can get different offers.

• Darn! :( Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

• mel says:

It seems not everyone gets the same offers in their gallery. Mine was for the individual pizza too. Since I was already buying the large pizzas with cpn, I went ahead and bought the small one b/c the price was less than WM (it was also tagged as part of the sale, however the 2nd Edy’s didn’t come off, had to go to CS to get it straightened out) After I submitted my receipt and it got accepted, the offer for the large pizza popped up in my gallery, so I used the same receipt and got credit for that pizza too!!

• gohogsgoinar says:

My Target also took off $7.01 twice for the pizzas but I only got 2 boxes of Edys Fruit Bars free since the other two pizzas were free. Not a bad trade-off though. :)

• Jenn says:

You should have gotten 3 edys free. That is a store deal and you were using a man coupon. 6 pizzas with 3 edys. You could still go back and get the free pack. They will adjust it. :)

• rn30032 says:

so glad this came back missed it last time

• Jenn says:

If you do 6 pizzas make sure that they are all digiornos. The Cali pizza is not part of the free bar deal. I checked it out on Sunday. I bought 6 pizzas and 3 edys and the price was $15.98. Happy shopping!!!! :)

• mel says:

yes it is.. however you have to buy the same type for the edy’s to come off. I bought 3 big pizza’s and 1 small pizza (my store had them tagged as part of the deal) When I ck’d out, the 2nd Edy’s didn’t come off. Went to CS and she gave me my money back, but she tried a few things in the register first and the edy’s would only come off if you purchase 2 big or 2 small.. not 1 big and 1 small. So if you do CPK you have to buy 2 for the free Edy’s, not 1 CPK & 1 Dig,

• Katherine says:

Where is the California Kitchen Pizza coupon? I tried the zip 03110 and could not find it. :(

• JK says:

I never did get ibotta to scan the bar code :( I got the supreme rising crust

• mar says:

How do you print from coupons.com? I haven’t been able to print for awhile. Gives me error message.

• Kim says:

Anyone able to print the California Pizza coupon recently? I’ve tried over and over with the suggested zip code changes that I read about here and elsewhere and can’t get it to show. I’m guessing it’s no longer available?

• Rachel says:

I’m using mine at Kroger with my ten off purchase and all get a 2 Catalina so 2mm for me

• J says:

Cool!! I was hoping this would reset. BTW…the pomegranet (sp??) bars are yummy!!

• Glenda says:

I have tried a number of times today to change the zip code at coupons.com. When I go to local, change it, and hit apply it appears to be working, but once you go to coupons it changes back to the original zip code. Anyone know what I need to do?

• Lindsay S says:

I am having the same problem, thought it was just me and I was also wondering what I need to do because it is very frustrating!

• Sammy says:

Hi
        You need to go into the account settings after you’re signed in and change your info. You’ll need to know the correct state once you change the zip code.

• karen says:

Well Target was wiped out of the large pizzas, they did have plenty of edy’s, strange. I did notice that the small pizzas had the same tags buy two get a free box of edy’s. So I bought (6) small Digiorno’s @ $3.12 ea on sale, and got (3) free boxes of edys. Bummer I couldn’t use the coupons since they were for large ones, I spent $18.72 for (6) small ones, but I got $11.27 worth of free Edy’s. Normally I wouldn’t have done it, but the bars alone make it worth while.

• chelsea says:

Can I get a raincheck for the deal since my target is completely out of pizzas and won’t be getting another shipment in until the deal is over? I’ve never tried it before.

• Ashley57 says:

I think you can get a raincheck. I would ask about it anyway.

• Jenifer says:

You cannot get a raincheck. The ad states limited quantities available and no raincheck. My Target had plenty of pizzas and no fruit bars. No raincheck or substitution and they won’t get a shipment before the sale ends :(

• Ashley57 says:

Picked mine up today, what a great deal!

• Alea says:

Got mine today – since I missed the coupon last time – thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Jennifer M. says:

Thanks for posting this awesome deal – I bought:
    $30 = 6 – DiGiorno pizzas @ 2/$10
    $12.27 = 3 – Edy’s 6 ct fruit bars @ $4.09 ea

- $12.27 = free Edy’s with 2 DiGiorno pizza purchase
    - $14.02 = 2 B2G1Free coupons and each rang up @ – $7.01

Grand total = $16.39 for 6 large pizzas and 3 Edy’s ($15.98 + tax)

• brandy says:

i have taken advantage of this deal also…. my store took off the $7.02 awsome deal…. i buy for 5 house that has at least 2 kids in each one so i have been getting plenty for them.. may be taking on another house also so i love great deals!!! Thanks for all the great posting!!!!