FREE Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate Sample (Facebook)

Head on over to the Clarins Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the “Double Serum Sample” tab to request a FREE sample of Clarins Double Serum Complete Age Control Concentrate.

*You’ll receive a sample packet of the new Double Serum product by mail. US residents only, 18 or older. Limit 1 product per household while supplies last. We’re giving away sample packets of Double Serum samples to Facebook account holders to complete the sign-up form starting on 1/1/13 at 12AM EST until 1/11/13 at 11:59 PM EST. Clarins reserves the right to cancel this promotion due to unforeseen problems. By entering the promotion, you agree to receive emails from Clarins USA. You can unsubscribe at any time.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times & Suzy!)

• Lauri says:

It wouldn’t accept my address info unless I filled out the Apt # box (even thought it said optional), so I just filled it out with my street address twice. Looking forward to trying this product. Thank you.

• laurend32 says:

I was signing up and is was making me put in an apartment number it says it is optional but when I hit submit it would pop up saying that it is required

• Sue says:

Said at the bottom of the page “Selection: There will be a daily randomized drawing of 100 unique names that will be chosen to receive the samples each day for 10 days.”
    So not guaranteed we will all get one.

• diamondcat says:

I just put n/a in the apt box. But it doesn’t look like you will automatically get a sample. This is the message I got: Thank you for signing up for your chance to try the new Double Serum sample before the launch! Allow 4-6 weeks from the promotion end date (1/11/13) for product to arrive.

• Becky says:

Page is just blank – no where to sign up for sample

• Tarri says:

signed up, will wait to see if I get the sample, it is kind of crazy, one place says you get a sample other says the random drawing for sample.

• fuzzymitten says:

Thanks, Collin.

• I entered – for the apt. It went through fine. It said my sample will arrive in 4-6 weeks from the promotion end date. Thank you so much! :)

• Elizabeth says:

Seriously, Clarins? Only 100 samples a day. That costs you all of 10 bucks! I wish these companies would send out more samples. Its not like its a full size product or anything!

• tyra says:

it says a chance to win after putting my info in and agree to take their emails. this makes me resent them. they were dishonest. not a good way to get new customers! I now buy several items i recieved in sample form. it is a good way to experience their products before investing into them.